Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewillo
Male User Gallery

Loc: 106
Germany wants our money
    #6671683 - 03/15/07 06:34 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Last year a friend of mine got fined 700 E in Germany for driving under the influence of marijuana (the policeman were very suspicious that he carried stuff,he didn't,although he had pipes,papers and bongs confiscated;they asked him if he had smoken the day before and he said yes because the day before he was in the Netherlands,he didn't think it would have been a problem),so he's told you need at least 24 hours for the substance to get out of your body (crap!).So he's kept in this gas station for 24 hours before he can have his licence back and pay a 700E fine;friend tells them he hasn't got the money and to send it home,but the police says it's not possible,he has to gather the money from relatives or something...my friend is totally pissed off,talks to another austrian guy in the same situation who tells him that he just gave them half of the money and they let him go.My friend is furious,waits 24 hours,goes to the chief and says:"24 hours have passed,give me my licence!"
"fine,pay us 700E and I'll give you the keys and your licence"
"I haven't got the money you can't keep me here more than 24 hours"
"fine here's the keys and licence,good bye"

So my friend gets home (this happened a year ago) and so far got 4 letters from Germany,the fine only rose to 712 E,but my friend is worried of what the consequences might be,he thinks that the german law can't interfere with the italian court or police.
Does anyone have any suggestions before he contacts a German lawyer?
Any help or opinion is much appreciated,my friend has to take a quick decision

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Germany wants our money [Re: willo]
    #6671717 - 03/15/07 07:10 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

they cant do shit unless he goes back to germany. and even then they can only rearrest him and ask for the fine again.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinewillo
Male User Gallery

Re: Germany wants our money [Re: Eightball]
    #6671742 - 03/15/07 07:28 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

that's what we are suspecting,you are saying that the fine can't encrease?have you had direct experience with similar situations or you know it for sure...friend is afraid it can go to european court or something...

Offlinewillo
Male User Gallery

Re: Germany wants our money,EU residents read this... [Re: willo]
    #6671749 - 03/15/07 07:33 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

come on EU residents,help me out on this!

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #6672215 - 03/15/07 10:40 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

What I would do if I were you would to write a letter back to those NAZIs and tell them to FUCK OFF. Oh and please address them as NAZIs!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6672304 - 03/15/07 11:07 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

I'd suggest paying it as soon as he can afford to. You don't want stuff like that catching up with you, even if it sucks that you have to pay it. :grin:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleshriek

#6672316 - 03/15/07 11:11 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

never say you have smoked when you drive, not even in cannabis liberal countries like germany, belgia or netherland.

he will not get in any trouble in italy for this but he can get in trouble next time he is in germany, the wisest thing is to pay up and forget about it..

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Germany wants our money,EU residents read this... [Re: Its Pat]
    #6673551 - 03/15/07 04:18 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Its Pat said:
What I would do if I were you would to write a letter back to those NAZIs and tell them to FUCK OFF. Oh and please address them as NAZIs!

that's a very healthy principle you have, there... yeah they're german, so they must be fucking nazis... omfg... i actually thought you had a little more brains than that... but well, it seems that first impressions don't count after all..

as to the original poster... take it from a german... there is NOTHING they can do to your friend right now... but if he refuses to pay the fine, he might never be able to get back to germany again... and if he does, he has to be damn careful about avoiding ANY and ALL contact with local police... i've lived here for about 7 years and 700€ sounds a bit much, for driving under the influence... heck they caught me with 5g of cubes coming over the border and just wanted 250€ ... i suggest he gets in contact with a german lawyer, even if it is just to see what all the fuzz is about...

as a final note... remember there is NOTHING they can do to him... i would check into it, though... because 700€ sounds a bit off...

--------------------

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Re: Germany wants our money,EU residents read this... [Re: In(di)go]
    #6674132 - 03/15/07 07:18 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Yup, I was kind of harsh. Its just when people get in these situations I can let my emotions get the best of me. Personally I would write the letter myself, addressed like I suggested; that is if it were me that got stuck in this situation. I just would never go back to Germany. Personally being held for that long over some bullshit would severly piss me off.

Sorry if I offended you, but you weren't the cop that pulled the OP over.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #6674171 - 03/15/07 07:33 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

I believe the correct term is "Cocksucking Nazis".

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinewillo
Male User Gallery

Re: Germany wants our money,EU residents read this... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #6676595 - 03/16/07 12:11 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

thanks Indigo,I think they can decide the severity of the infraction,and seeing there were 4 in the car they must have thought they had more to give...Talking to a lawer might be helpfull,but he'd probably have to charge him a fair amount...well we'll see,paying it is the best thing to do...is there not a number of years after which the offence falls into prescription?
Still quite embaressed of these 2 users who refer to german policemen as nazis...

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Germany wants our money,EU residents read this... [Re: Its Pat]
    #6676672 - 03/16/07 12:34 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

i can get that the treatment the OP got rubbed you the wrong way... but let me tell you, the american customs didn't treat me one bit better when i entered the states... and i didn't even have anything on me... let's just agree that all governments, customs and police that make such a huge deal out of a minor pot offence are cocksucking nazis...

as to the OP poster... try to contact any cheap (free if possible) legal advice, even if it is only a friend of yours that's getting his law degree in italy...

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #6677131 - 03/16/07 02:44 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Actually, I'd like to take back that remark since it is offensive to cocksuckers.

Pigfucking nazis would be more appropriate, though the 'n' should only be capitalized when speaking of actual Nazis.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

#6677456 - 03/16/07 04:35 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

i can get that the treatment the OP got rubbed you the wrong way... but let me tell you, the american customs didn't treat me one bit better when i entered the states...

I wouldn't disagree with you on the subject of American Customs, Law Enforcement, FBI, CIA et al. Would say that we are much more fucked up.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Germany wants our money [Re: willo]
    #6677713 - 03/16/07 05:35 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

If they march into Belgium, you know they're on their way to get you.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds