Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

Loc: shroomville
weight or amount? help!
    #6643712 - 03/06/07 11:28 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

here is a question i have now. say u got a mushroom that weighs 3 grams by itself. is it better to eat that one 3 gram mushroom or is it better to have like 7 small mushrooms weighing 3 grams? what would work better? would it work the same? like if u had a mushroom that was 9 grams dry could u split it 3 ways 3 grams a peice and all trip hard or is it better to have more small shrooms than weight of 1 single shroom? also say u split the heavy shroom is the cap better than the stem or does it not matter as long as u weigh a certain amount of grams??

--------------------
god put this here for you and me! take advantage man! take advantage!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

Re: weight or amount? help! [Re: Shroomtastic420]
    #6643854 - 03/07/07 12:28 AM (17 years, 26 days ago)

Lots of people will say that smaller mushrooms (the younger ones) are more potent by weight, and lots of people will tell you to eat caps over stems because they believe they are more potent as well. This is a very debated topic and I persoanlly believe it doesn't matter and that you should just go by the weight. The amount of psilocybin and the distribution of it among any one mushrooms can be completely different than another. If you are going to be taking 3 grams, any discrepancy won't make too much of a difference anyways. Just go by the weight my friend.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: weight or amount? help! [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #6643887 - 03/07/07 12:40 AM (17 years, 26 days ago)

Well it is a fact.

They are not all that much more potent.

You dont have to trust me though. Just read up on it, aside from what you think is a fact based on peoples experiences.

It 100% true. Most people know that before the veil breaks the mushroom is more potent by weight. That doesnt mean that a full grown form of the same mushroom would hold less. It would hold more, but not when weight is concerned.

Its pretty simple.

Big ass shrooms are just fine............lol

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (03/07/07 12:42 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies