Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomNinja
P. Shuriken -Ninjas Choice!!
Male

4 hour acid trip... but on mushrooms! weird!
    #6641124 - 03/06/07 11:44 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The other nite i was sitting at home with my g/f and i had some freshly dried PESA. I've read a few things which say cranberry juice can help intensify a trip but give it a shorter duration. Being the experimental type of guy i gave it a go!

So i sit there weight out 0.7g dried mushrooms (small amount i know, but i wanted to test the waters before jumping in the deepened!)

Anyway i ground these up and mixed them with a glass of cranberry juice. Drank that down and got rid of the bits in the glass with more juice!

while waiting for this to kick in i decided to smoke a j and sit back and relax!

after about half an hour i started to feel the "coldness" and got fidgety. my pupils dilated and things started to look a little strange! i could sense it coming but was in no way prepared for what was in store for me on this journey.

after around the hour mark i started to see a lot of morphing of walls and the ceiling and i could see like rainbow patterns in liquid. much like when u see petrol in water.

i closed my eyes and started to get insane closed eye visuals mostly made up of geometric shapes and lines! all were extremely vibrant rainbow colours!

the reason i compared this closer to acid was due to the visuals! i normally find shrooms give blocky visuals with more solid shapes. but this was flowing like water at one moment and then solid lines repeated in every colour you can imagine!

after a couple of hours the body buzz started to get really intense almost to the point it was a little unbearable. and the visuals became more vivid. still along the theme of 60's liquid rainbow type things!

the peak then died off and i came back to normal and went for a walk around the house. nothing much was going on, so i decided to go for another lie down. while lying there i started to peak again, but this time it was stronger than anything I've felt before!

It started when i scratched my head and stretched out my arm. i got a continuous trail of my hand stretched out to about 2 foot. then when my hand stopped it seemed to send a shudder to the TV which started to cause patterns to break off from the edge of the TV and spin out in random directions. all this happened in slow motion! it was like I'd entered a time warp or something. then all of a sudden it snapped back to normal,vision wise. the body buzz however was really intense. more so than before! everything around me looked like a cartoon. my g/f's face had no contours. she just looked like a sort of mixed 2d and 3d person.

After around 4 hours i started to come back to normal and things settled a bit! I started to feel very awake and refreshed though. like I'd had the best nites sleep ever! i felt completely stress free and very happy!

this was one of the weirdest experiences I've had with mushrooms. i wasn't expecting such an intense journey of such a small amount! I'm guessing the juice had something to do with it, but I'm not sure how it contributes!

All in all i recommend using cranberry juice if u want something with a bit of kick! also takes away any tastes of mushies there might be, not that dried ones taste all that bad!

Thanks for reading!

--------------------
Welcome To The Realm of The Unknown!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
Re: 4 hour acid trip... but on mushrooms! weird! [Re: ShroomNinja]
    #6641151 - 03/06/07 11:54 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'm thinking, next time I do mushrooms, I'll just grind them up into a powder and down it mixed with Lime juice.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #6641152 - 03/06/07 11:54 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I wish I could trip like that off of 0.7g ... The other day I ate an 1/8th and was pretty disappointed as far as the potency went (It was still a beautiful trip though :laugh:)

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#6642136 - 03/06/07 04:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yea, its amazing how much a little acidy drink mixed in with your mush can intensify things.

I was overwhelmed when I tried this, 2 grams felt like an eighth, and the come-up was crazily fast and disconcerting.

Its economical, but not my favorite way to go. I like a slow come up and a long trip, myself.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies