Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

My first salvia trip
    #6635228 - 03/04/07 06:40 PM (17 years, 28 days ago)

Well I instantly fell in love with this wonderful plant the second it hit me (although I didn't realize it at the time, or anytime soon after). I took a very large hit of 20x extract from a bong. I exhaled and attempted to go for a second one, I was halfway filling up the chamber and I started laughing very hard.
I didn't even know what was funny, I was just laughing and laughing. My brain ceased to be able to control my body movements, and I couldn't communicate ideas. The feeling from salvia is like an enormous strong grasp from some spiritual power that restricts you from doing anything normally. All I could do was laugh and try to look around at things, but I don't really know what I was seeing.
The only thing I was disappointed in was the visual experience, everything took on a very slight block shape and I had some size perception distortions. Other than that there were no major visuals, and I had expected a lot more. I would highly suggest using a very strong extract, and only taking one hugely massive hit and holding it in as long as possible. It was a very unique experience, and I (like anyone who's tried it) immediately questioned its legal status compared to several other drugs. I definitely want to try it again.

*question to salvia users that experienced visuals*- How do you get the mind blowing visuals from salvia? I wasn't using a hot flame source, and I think that might have had an effect, but other than that I followed the steps exactly. I think that if there were major visuals It'd be significantly crazier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarleryCatooOO
Attained Insight
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, U.S.
Re: My first salvia trip [Re: Hix]
    #6636927 - 03/05/07 08:31 AM (17 years, 27 days ago)

I felt that the exact same way about its legality the first tie I did it.

--------------------
:yinyang: *Good Vibes* :yinyang:

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6636967 - 03/05/07 08:54 AM (17 years, 27 days ago)

The visuals have nothing to do with your flame-source, If you get the other effects you are getting all the actives you need. I experience visuals, but not in the same way as from shrooms, I get distortions but also CEV's and realistic scenarios. It is not the hallucinations and strangeness of shrooms but rather the things you experience in dreams.

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: My first salvia trip [Re: MarleryCatooOO]
    #6636970 - 03/05/07 08:54 AM (17 years, 27 days ago)

I haven't even been able to break through without using a blow torch, personally. You might want to mix the salvia with something else (I'd recommend an inert, dried herb, rather than something psychoactive), if you should try this method, as the extract will be gone before you can even breathe it in, otherwise.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineStreetFreak
smellin' like a plant

Loc: locked in a place where n...
Re: My first salvia trip [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6637468 - 03/05/07 12:32 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

I know what you mean about not knowing what you were seeing, 2 times that I smoked it and didn't break through it was as if my vision turned 2-d, it was like everything was flat and pasted on a piece of paper, nothing had depth. It was very crazy, my friend looked like he was from the simpsons or something lol.

OfflineFunkyPhil
How Are You?
Male

Re: My first salvia trip [Re: StreetFreak]
    #6637516 - 03/05/07 12:41 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

i have only done it once and i smoked a hit of 20x out of my friends bowl and i remember tilting my head back and the next thing i new i thought everyone was cardboard cut outs and the word was ending and it felt like someone was pullin me away, but i guess they where just holding me up cause i almost feel into the tv... but i dont no if i liked it but i might give it another go

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: My first salvia trip [Re: FunkyPhil]
    #6637764 - 03/05/07 01:45 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

I had my first salvia smoke of 10x of sticky purple. I cannot even put into words the amazement i was put into. The first time i didnt experince visuals, the 2nd time though wow. Holy shit i blast to the 4th dimension and had a chance to meet someone or something while there. They also taught me alot, i was pretty blown away cause i had learned more then from my first mushroom trip.

--------------------

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: My first salvia trip [Re: AJ4U]
    #6637887 - 03/05/07 02:21 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

when i smoke i go into an alex grey painting. i love salvia.

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: My first salvia trip [Re: maggotz]
    #6638183 - 03/05/07 04:00 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

I absolutely love the stuff, and I've smoked at least 7 more times, but with no major visuals every time. I wonder what's going on with the Alex Grey visioned people, and the people that see lines and shit...

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #6638281 - 03/05/07 04:22 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

Are you smoking in a darkened room or outside at night?

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: My first salvia trip [Re: schmutzen]
    #6638287 - 03/05/07 04:24 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

I smoked in a pitch dark room...With just a small candle lighting my way. I can say that i know what Alex is talking about, maybe not full understanding but i decently got a taste.

--------------------

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: My first salvia trip [Re: AJ4U]
    #6638318 - 03/05/07 04:32 PM (17 years, 27 days ago)

First time (mentioned above) full lit room, next few times outside at dusk then at night, then in a dim lit basement

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6640091 - 03/06/07 12:16 AM (17 years, 27 days ago)

eyes closed and head down produces more visuals than eyes opened and head up

mind set has lots to do with it too.

not just mental content, but the kind of
residual energy, emotional background potential -
by this I am not referring to being upset or worked up or lusting, that is more like kinetic energy, I mean being rested and ready to engage with undifferentiated curiosity.

one recurring theme of visions is the self reflective composition of this space (mind space) in which animated components (even complex ones such as thousands of gnomes) are working together to weave the ongoing integrity of mind space/reality.

the basic motifs or subunit elements of this kaleidoscopic and synaesthesic visual gestalt vary, but the intensity of the vision depends on how charged you are, how rested and composed you are.

I would call this requisite a neutral or calm mind set with energy potential and curiostity. This is the kind of torch you need, personal subtle mental energy.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: My first salvia trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6641978 - 03/06/07 03:45 PM (17 years, 26 days ago)

once i felt reality folding back into some entity's imagination or mind or spirit, but then this entity's reality folded back into another entity's imagination/mind/spirit and this happened and infinite number of times until finally it folded into my mind. it was really amazing.

Edited by maggotz (03/06/07 03:46 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag