Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinep14y80y
 User Gallery
Loc: New York
Any ideas weird combo
    #6627121 - 03/02/07 04:55 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

This is only my 2nd try and well out of about 25-30 jars or so only 2 made it ok so far be casing them in a day or so. I have a few that never did anything?, then a few that had green, and a few with myc and green and then a few with yellow, green, and myc, they were all done the same time all done the same way but using different syringes. I waited at least a 3-4 weeks just to see what else would happen, once I seen I had only 2 that were starting to colonize with no bacteria I was really disappointed and just left them alone for another week at least and then decided to take the pics so the pics here after a time that I shouldn't have waited because I know they should have been thrown out right away, but the good thing is I did this in a friends place so and well wont be there again especially after reading about leaving contam-ed jars in your house for a period of time might lead to never having healthy jars again.

A few things I think could have happen which being my 2nd time not sure what think and prevent for next time.
- I didn't flame needles after each use before capping them
- rye seed might not have been organic
- I ordered the needles from ebay like a fool, but 2 were OK?

any ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedrunkencoyote
SpiritualAdvisor
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Any ideas weird combo [Re: p14y80y]
    #6627589 - 03/02/07 10:20 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Ebay = Problem one.

So from the start you been jacked.

You posted yesterday that you did this and did everything right. Yuo never mentioned you bought the spores from an unviable source.

Offlinep14y80y
 User Gallery
Loc: New York
Re: Any ideas weird combo [Re: drunkencoyote]
    #6629939 - 03/02/07 11:24 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Yea thought that could be the real reason, just hope these 2 I have that made it will bloom and Ill get something out of it all in the end. I agree, ebay is a drug and once you get alot cheap and to a point your happy about it all you think you can get almost everything off it, Ill be going with Ralph next time, from what Ive read I couldn't be any more satisfied dealing with him.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder