Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

Trees on Airplane
    #6621512 - 02/28/07 06:18 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i saw this thread in security/saftey...thought it would make a good convo.

has anybody succesfully carried bud on a domestic flight? got it past security? were there dogs?

im thinking about giving it a try....not sure though.

my guess would be like 2 grams, bag it real small...and tape it to the inside lip of boxers, or better yet....to your balls.

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out
Loc: Tampa,Florida
Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: deadHead321]
    #6621534 - 02/28/07 06:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ive flown twice with bud,domestic flight is the only one i would rist,one time i just doubled baged it (was some really good dank) and keep it in the pocket,it was only a 1/4,next time i was brining a whole oz so i was noided as shit,i put it in my cary on (book bag) in a wad of socks inside 2 bags (also some really good cripy) but you should only risk it if you cant get it where your going,to much to risk-i have never seen dogs at the air port besides the one's people are bringing places ,

--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #6621543 - 02/28/07 06:27 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've actually done it...
It was super scary not really worth the risk know that i look back at it.
Yes there was a dog "but it was also the weekend after Thanksgiving" yes I made it!!! " I think it was a bomb sniffing dog"
My advice dont do it it really not worth going to jail and having caused a scene over 2grams.
you know...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineKing_of_Dank
hustla baby
Male
Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: superbob57]
    #6621561 - 02/28/07 06:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I know a girl who just got caught with bud on an airplane in her purse, it was concealed and double bagged and everything. She didn't even know she had it, which was the worst part!

Offlinehighoman
Stranger

#6621574 - 02/28/07 06:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

you should have no prob with domestic flights. i just cram all i can in a pill bottle and tape it to the inside of my boxers. you dont see many dogs at the airport cause it tends to scare some people. i've taken into other countries because they are just happy to have ya there instead of busting ya. but coming back into the us is different. they always hassell me. so i dont bring back from other countries. while i was geting hasseled and searched coming back from jamaica my girl friend that was way back in line from me brought in some of the best hash i ever tried in he "secret compartment". my friend left las vegas airport and said they had to go thru a "sniffing machine". he said it blew air over their body as they walked thru to detect, smell bombs. but if they can program it for bombs why not weed? so if ya see a machine blowing peoples hair around as they walk thru, ditch you boxers soon. anyone else know much about this machine and what other airports might have it?

--------------------
FREEDOM IS NORML

OfflineGreenScreen
bidibodi bidibu
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
    #6621594 - 02/28/07 06:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deadHead321 said:
and tape it to the inside lip of boxers, or better yet....to your balls.

What there were dogs and they decided to go after it? I can't imagine the pain.

--------------------

Offlinepottypatty
Emperor NortonII
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: San Francisco
Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6621598 - 02/28/07 06:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I almost accidentally went through Amsterdam's airport with hash. I remembered after check-in and just had to ditch it in the trash. I know people who have done it and they say its pretty easy. I'd say go for it.

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: pottypatty]
    #6621644 - 02/28/07 06:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

its a tough call, i have until april to think about it.

im sure its possible, but the risk is really something to consider...if you get caught your fucked.

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #6621739 - 02/28/07 07:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That is why it's really not worth it. But I have known several friends to do it many different ways.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: mecreateme]
    #6621751 - 02/28/07 07:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

why in gods name would you want to carry it on you? I fly a lot, i bring weed with me almost everytime. I just throw it in a baggie, stick the rolled baggie in a pants pocket, and then stick the pair of pants in the middle of the bag. There's absolutely no reason to carry it on your person, remember you ARE subject to random searches now, so just stick it in your checked luggage. Unless you're carrying large amounts they either wont pick up on it or don't care.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: mecreateme]
    #6621754 - 02/28/07 07:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You have to ask youself is it really worth, being someones bicth.

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trees on Airplane *DELETED* [Re: Brainiac]
    #6621771 - 02/28/07 07:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: Trees on Airplane [Re: Ferris]
    #6622059 - 02/28/07 08:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have the same problem. Going to Nebraska to visit the females family, and we are concerned about not being able to find any there. Anyway I was thinking about double sealing it and then sticking it in a shampoo or lotion bottle. Still considering it though.

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

#6622144 - 02/28/07 09:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I accidentally took about 3 grams of mushrooms and 3 doses of DOI on a plane with me. I had gone camping the week before and didn't clean my pack out yet. I packed last minute for the flight and completely forgot they were in there. I remembered when sitting on the plane with my whole family. I was just thinking, oh fuck I hope there isnt an officer waiting for me when I get off the plane. We were heading to my grandmothers funeral...it would have been real bad if I got arrested for drugs. I cot it back no problem when I landed and it was a huge relief. Domestic flight.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies