Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Compost is Compost - Dung Is Dung
    #66146 - 03/02/01 07:31 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

I just have a hard time believing that the postmaster has resources to burn snooping on ppl who get compost in the mail. I buy tons of stuff off of the internet that comein large, heavy boxes. How do they know it's not compost?

If the Phoenix PD can't shut down the crack house 3 doors down from me, I don't think they are going to bother tracing poop sales on the off chance it may, in a couple months, end up in a small amount of low-profile drugs. That would mean the end of all mail-order botanical sales, which seem to be thriving.

BTW, since you're in AZ, do you know how the courts decided for that hydroponics place in tempe? DEA was trying to get sales list from them, I was wondering if there was a court decision yet. (seemed like a relatively on-topic question)

:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewingnutx

#265079 - 03/03/01 10:49 AM (23 years, 21 days ago)

Shroomery- Sorry I didn't answer the question, I misread your initial post. Duh me.

What Bluhoney said :)

BTW, I would assume that the vast majority of ppl on here ARE interested in reading books like that. There are some sharp ppl on here (hint, the ones that dont come here just to flame :)

Drink, Fight, Fuck
http://www.getnet.net/~wingnutx/

Anonymous

#265126 - 03/03/01 12:56 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

In reply to:

has it ever occured to anyone that its going to be obvious as hell to recieve a huge bag of shit in the mail. uhhh, yeah I need it to put my house plants in. lol, how would you explain it? It will probably say "dung bros mushroom compost" on the bag. and even if it didnt, it would still be a huge bag of shit. someone would get suspicious.
You know, ryche supposedly got "busted" and now he's back again? do you think that there isn't someone watching him? ounces of dry shrooms is a felony anywhere in the u.s, even in AZ, they don't just let you off for something like that.
ralphster is the only answer I think

hawk is probally tied in with the "'EX'" DEA guy....

where is the option to QUOTE messages?

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Compost is Compost - Dung Is Dung [Re: ]
    #265264 - 03/03/01 07:36 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

Thanks, we didn't have enough baseless accusations around here.

Drink, Fight, Fuck
http://www.getnet.net/~wingnutx/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag