Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

hidden messages in the yellow submarine movie..
    #6612442 - 02/26/07 12:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i made a similar post, but was in the wrong section. Was woundering how many people have seen the Yellow Submarine Movie and how many people pick up on some of the hidden things..??.. heres somethings i've noticed...

in the movie, they are at a place called the sea of holes where they kept falling in and out of these holes. And lennon pops out of one of them and says ,'this reminds me of blackburn and lancashire'.. was trying to remember where i heard that before when it hit me..

the song, 'a day in the life'... the last verse says this...
"I read the news today oh, boy
Four thousand holes in blackburn, lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall"

isn't that wild? dont know if they made the song for that or base the movie around the song or what!

At the begining of the movie just before paul apears for the first time., George, Ringo and John look thru a door (at something??) and then they say., "yes they do look very nice dont they?" then they go back and fourth saying,' yes they do.. dont they thou, yes they do, dont they thou? yes they do.. dont." then when paul comes out of the door as his entrance in the movie., they play cheers coming from the room as he walks out, but you can hear a voice saying something like "fala-tha-dull".. I dont know what i means, but they do something similar later on in the movie when they are at the house with all the instruments.. Think it means something, what i dont know! somthing about the sequence of words and how its said loosly is a hint. (play that part of the movie, im not bull shitting you).

Also, when the main Blue Mean and Jeremy are fighting at the end of the movie, Jeremy was like 'i dont care what you think'..

notice no matter what the blue meanie dose, he cant seem to hurt or hit Jeremy? I think the message, 'its all in the mind' comes into play here which is said 4 or 5 times in the movie.

Also at the same part of the movie, Jeremy says something about peace, and the blue meanie yells back in anger 'speak your last peace'. But it is actually a play on words as Jeremy's next verse was his last 'piece'. nobody else notices these things?

Then like, when Ringo goes to pull the lever for Frankienstine he says.. "cant help it im a born liver pooler'.. for the Liver Pool bar that they got thier start off i think. But my friend actually told me that one. Its just really wild once you realize what their doing and how their doing it. they're dam good at it too. Strongly believe that this talent in hiding messages got John Lennon killed sometime after releasing the song 'Imagine'. The lyrics to that song is pretty deep too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: hidden messages in the yellow submarine movie.. [Re: Ogla]
    #6612816 - 02/26/07 02:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think the beatles had anything to do with the script for that movie, and they didn't do the voices either. The movie attempts to imitate a fool around attitude because that's kind of how the beatles were seen as being in their previous movies (the scripts for which weren't written by them either), plus they would've wanted to add a twisted sense to fit the animation.

When John said "this reminds me of blackburn and lancashire" it's deffinitely a throwback to the song, which was written several years earlier, but it's really just a throwaway joke with no intended meaning to it, other than an easy reference to themselves.

Also, they are all from Liverpool, so that's why he'd call himself a "Liverpool-er."

The Beatles are shown at the end of the film just as a token appearance, but as mentioned, they didn't actually do their own voices.

Offlinedrumanick0
Stranger
Male

Re: hidden messages in the yellow submarine movie.. [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6614286 - 02/26/07 08:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

lol ppl look into stuff so much these days

--------------------
None of the pictures and things I say are real. They are all just for kicks.
My Journal

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom