Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Process I used for HWBR
    #6606302 - 02/24/07 05:39 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Just dosed 10 HBWR seeds, burnt with a lighter, scraped clean, crushed and added to a bottle of water.  I let it sit in there and shook it occasionally for only about a half hour.  I just drank it two minutes ago but I swear I already sort feel something, tiny bit but something.

Anyway, how long till I should expect nausea?  I got my fingers crossed that I don't but I am starving and I'd like to eat my dinner sometime soon. 

I am about to fire up the old tube amp and start wailing away on my guitar so that should be fun, even if the seeds dont work. :smile:  any way, just thought I'd say so. 

Send some good vibes my way if you got the time, this is my first trip (excluding salvia) in six months.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: Process I used for HWBR [Re: JstHereFrTheCake]
    #6606407 - 02/24/07 06:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ALright, just threw up. Feeling some effects but nothing worth writing about, I fell asleep for a while, the sedatin effect I geuss. I'll try to keep you guys psoted, or not... Im gona eat some bread see If it makes me sick. Later.

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
    #6607075 - 02/24/07 10:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Update,

This feels more like an allergic reaction than a trip, I am not even realy tripping thank god. There have been some very very minor visuals but for the most part it fee;ls like I te cashews or something (i am allergic to them and there is much worse than how I feel after eatin them) Ths isn't quite that bad and it is geting a little better, I am trying to keep down water.l, I'll be fine, just need time.

NOt a happy end to a tripping story. I doubt I will try these again. Unfortunatley this time they just did not work. Dont worry I dont blame them, every one reacts differently to this stuff and I dont react well to these. Good n oght everyone.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6607175 - 02/24/07 11:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Just so people know. The cheaper seeds you can buy from most vendors are almost inactive. Buy the best variety (usually called "hawaiian, organically grown")

The inner white part has little value to you. The shell(brown part) is where the goods are. I have actually heard of people scraping/chipping that hard wood-like layer off.

One half of an hour in a water bottle is not going to get nearly even 20% of the lsa into the water.
You would know that if you had tried the seeds without any preparation. The woody outer layer is VERY hard. It will retain the alks for a long time in water. I also understand that you crushed them.

My guess is that it was a bad prep and maybe even bad seeds.

Borderline tripping would make the odd bodily feelings a little more important to you.
30 min in water just aint going to do much besides give you that congested sedated feeling.

Id say this to anyone who prepared them like you did.
They did not shortchange you, you shortchanged them.
This could be because you had bad seeds, had some pretty out there expectations which ruined it for you, or your prep was a bit silly and wouldnt have worked well anyways(which I already know to be true).

Basically, Id just dumb down my response to, "I know for sure your prep was really not going to work to begin with", and your seeds may have been kinda shitty.
The best seeds would have seemed shitty under those circumstances(your prep)..........
Good luck next time, if there is a next time.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (02/24/07 11:30 PM)

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Process I used for HWBR [Re: yageman]
    #6608769 - 02/25/07 01:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

scrape them, fire them, chew and swollow.

and stay off the net when you trip :laugh:.

Being sick is part of it i think, and i wouldnt eat anything till maybe the 3-4 hour mark maybe even more.

Prep doesnt sound to great like yageman said.

and 10 seeds would make you trip pretty hard.
cramps and all.

good luck next time i guess.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: Process I used for HWBR [Re: blacksun]
    #6609066 - 02/25/07 03:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I know, and yageman I did say that I in no way blame the seeds. I didn't say they don't work or are bunk, I am pretty sure that the seeds I bought are of a fair quality. They are organically grown. My process is admittedly fairly uneducated and in fact that was my frustration going into this. There is almost no consolidated info on preparing them, I was simply combining multiple preparations that supposedly worked well. I realize that a half hour was not enough to absorb all the LSA, I left the seed material in it. I didn;t really want to but I figured people just pop these things any way and if I am gonna get nausea I can deal with it. I did deal with it, however I didn't really trip. I did scrape the rough outer layer off so that probably contributed. I didn't scrape them down to anything that even approached white though.

I know my prep was not good, obviously. Are the seeds in anyway related to tree nuts? I would like to point out that my "nausea" was much more pronounced then any I have read about. I hadn't eaten in at least 6 hours. Immediate effects included a slight swelling or closing up of my throat and chest and much of the experience was identical to an allergic reaction to food.

My thoughts on why I didn't feel much of a trip at all. Well, I made several mistakes in my prep, one of these was that I couldn't powder the seeds properly with what I have in my room and therefore there was some fine powder and also larger pieces that didn't want to pulverize. This may have created a problem when I but it in the water especially considering I put it in for only a half hour. So perhaps the lsa was absorbed into the water for only some of the powder, some of the powder retained it, and the larger pieces retained almost all of it. this would mean (to me) that I would have digested them all at different rates so instead of getting it all near the same time I got it all spread out over a few hours. I also threw up about an hour or so after ingesting so i may have lost some there. Anyway doesn;t really matter now I survived fine and a few hours of discomfort is hardly going to change my mind about anything.

I will probably try them again. So what is a prep you would recommend, keeping in mind that nausea should be avoided, mostly because I know it can be and why go through it if its not necessary. I don't ever feel nauseas with mushrooms, unless I go 8 hours without drinking water during a trip or something but thats dehydration. I just pop those in and chew too.

So please what would be a good prep? I am thinking about powdering them again but all the way then soaking them in water for a day, maybe two, then running the through a coffee filter once or twice.

OfflineSpiderbaby
?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
    #6609146 - 02/25/07 03:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

mano maybe,just grind em up, chew and swallow. only drinking the water that had them in it made you feel sick, so it is an unavoidable part of the trip,

thats what do, once they start kicking in i just kind of forget about the sickness,

OfflineGregorius
Stranger
    #6609546 - 02/25/07 05:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Surefire method: 8-16 seeds(It is your responsibility to determine potency), finely ground in a coffee grinder. Put powdered seeds into a glass of orange juice, cover with plastic wrap or foil, stick in the fridge for 48 hours. Strain the mixture(making sure to salvage the slime-like goop at the bottom) and discard the plant matter to significantly reduce nausea.

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: Process I used for HWBR [Re: Gregorius]
    #6609625 - 02/25/07 06:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So what do you do with the goop? I am assuming that you mean strain the orange juice then drink it.

OfflineGregorius
Stranger
    #6609707 - 02/25/07 06:22 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Consume goop with juice. Discard plant matter.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale