Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
An experience on shrooms
    #6598216 - 02/22/07 04:44 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So one night (when shrooms were legal) i was tripping my ass off.

My thoughts were racing and i suddenly had the thought that maybe i was seeing into another world. i wondered if my hallucinations could allow spirits or entities to present themselves to me.

As soon as i had the thought, everything went really bright and i saw loads of hands coming towards me that looked like they were trying to push through the fabric of existance. i became very scared all of a sudden and had to breath deeply and keep telling myself "its just a drug!".

But within the same trip i also had another moment where i had my eyes closed and i felt as if everything went bang. My whole vibe suddenly changed. i saw a bright white light and i became immersed in intelectual euphoria. My ego almost completely dissolved and i realised that by even trying to comprehend what was happening that was the only part of my ego left - the thing that was analysing and attempting to quantify what was happening.

My ego returned and i was left in human state again aware that i had experienced something extremely profound that i cannot explain with words to you now...
This exerience has taught me a lot about my mind and i definately feel i have grown from the experience.

Has anybody else experienced something similar or entities?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: An experience on shrooms [Re: Ego Death]
    #6598645 - 02/22/07 05:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

never anything that powerful, but deep thought and intense questioning of things, yes. analysing whats going on and what it means during the trip is pretty hard to do for me. i usually do the analysis the morning after. (i almost always trip at night)

Like i said i've never tripped that hard before, but i have felt very close to things and viewed them as being holy during the trip.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom