Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineturpentine
Stranger
FEEDING CANINES CUBIES
    #658886 - 06/02/02 10:30 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone ever dosed their dog? I want to trip with my 3 year old German Shepard, but I don't want to cause her harm. I was wondering if it would be safe to feed some Ecuadors to her, and how many?

--------------------
any animal of the highest order of mammals, most closely allied to and resembling man and ranging from the anthropoid ape to the marmosets,but excluding man and usually, the lemurs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: turpentine]
    #658890 - 06/02/02 10:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The dog wouldn't know control. I'm sure the halucinations she'd have would scare her alot. I mean primal fear. Can you hold your dog while she shakes for 6 hours? I'm also sure that she'd hurt herself in the stupor.
Don't dose your dog.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #658978 - 06/02/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Asshole.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #659191 - 06/02/02 01:49 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know about shrooms, but a couple of years back when one of my friends had some blue paper acid, he gave 3 hits to one of my other friends german shepard and the dog sat in a corner for hours just barking at nothing. He also ran around the yard just barking. At the time it was funny, but now I relize that it was pretty cruel. The dog did go back to normal thank god. But why give your dog shrooms? Just give them to a friend or just eat them yourself. I would also think that the dog would freak out, and probally puke and shit all over the place, which wouldnt be to fun to clean up while your tripping.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #659279 - 06/02/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a very very bad idea.............the dog would suffer badly.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #659281 - 06/02/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

yea

--------------------

Offlinecxz
enthusiast
    #659307 - 06/02/02 03:41 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Just dont give it big doses.

I bet if you gave a dog a few abhorts it would get more rowdy and would like to run around and play.

Anonymous

#659431 - 06/02/02 05:23 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Please tell me this is one of those 'joke' posts.....
Its stupid stunts like this that fuel the Public's Consensus that Drugs are DAngerous.
What if the dog flips put and eats a baby?
What if he tears your arm off?!
WTF is wrong with you.
Go get WASTED, and play on the median.

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: Anonymous]
    #659462 - 06/02/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

the dingo ate my baby!!!

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: psilosinner]
    #660872 - 06/03/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

We use to get this one dumb chihuahua high and the little fucker would just run up and down the house and wouldn't shut the fuck up. Man I fucken hate that dog..

A few people I knew were making some type of drug that is like LSD in their sink I forgot what it was called. Well anyways the cat somehow got in there and started wigging out.. poor kitty, it always shakes now and just wigs out for no reason.

Offlinepowderfinger
    #661095 - 06/03/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It sounds like you like your dog and just want to share the experience with her but I don't think she would apreciate it.

I'm surprie=sed you posted this with all the people around here just waiting for an excuse to get pissed off.

--------------------
Shelter me from the powder and the finger,
cover me with the thought that pulled the trigger.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #661111 - 06/03/02 05:24 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

mmmm... yeah, I'll hafta vote agenst that one. It probably would fuel the anti drug community - I can see the next anti-drug commercial and/or news headlines now: psychadelic crazed guy doses dog and the dog kills then feasts on owners dead carcus for weeks before the stink alarmed neighbors.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #661667 - 06/04/02 12:41 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe you should read 'The Day of St. Anthony's Fire' by Fuller, about the 1950's outbreak of ergotism in France. People and animals went quite mad. Several people and many animals died. The bizarre behavior that preceded the death of the animals might be amusing to a sadist or an idiot, but there is nothing ever funny about suffering.

Lacking human-level prefrontal cortex development, animals evidence only negative states with LSD - primates included. Chimpanzees had terrible panic attacks on mushrooms. When later shown plain salad mushrooms, they 'went apeshit.' I've seen photos of a cat cringing in terror at the sight of a mouse. Again, amusing only to sadists and idiots. The only exception I am aware of has been with John C. Lilly's experiments with porpoises. He, however, is a compassionate and educated man - not a stoned teenager who shouldn't play with acid any more than with a block of C-4 and detonators.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Edited by MarkostheGnostic (06/04/02 12:42 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #661707 - 06/04/02 02:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Mark, the St. Anthony's Fire has been dismissed as the cause of the outbreak in France to which you are referring to. It has since been found that it was a form of mercury poisoning which caused that outbreak.

And Mr. Turpentine, where the fuck is your moral terpitude at?

As for giving animals drugs. This is irresponsible and not a good thing to do. People sometimes dose other people unsuspectingly. This is one of the reasons why mushrooms were just banned in Japan.

Someone gave a very much beloved Japanese Rick star a dose of shrooms and he ended up in the emergency room of a local hospital and his story made the newspapers causing a bad reaction amongst Japanese law enforcement and health officials in that country. The kid had almost flipped out permanently from being dosed by friends.

Another case in point. In the middle 1970s, my wife and I has a friend who dealt acid in Seattle.

Well he managed one day to give his beautiful Black Israeli Afghan Hound a double dose of orange sunshine. He too was also very high. Well for some reason or other, his dog began to bark at the table legs and this continued for some time driving my friend up the wall with the constant carking at the legs thing. After about 15-20 minutes of this the person began to freak out and started to beat his dog with a baseball bat to get the dog to shut up. End result, he neat his dog to death. Thus the dog died. The person received six months in the county jail for his actions.

Now worst case scenario.

When I lived in Portland Oregon, I lived two blocks from Laurelhurst Park.

In the summer my first wife and I would take our daughter to the park to play.

Flashback two years. I read an article in the Oregonian newpaper about a man who shot three lions at the Portland Zoo. He was sentenced to Damisch Prison (the same one that One Flew Over the CooCoo's Nest was about and also where they filmed Ken Keyesy's movie).

Flashback back to Laurelhurst Park.

Every morning when I would go to the Park with my wife and daughter, we would see this long-haired gi type wearing old army fatigues and sitting at a park picnic table bench with a couple of bags of quarts of Old English 800. And he would always be there with his three dogs, dogs whom we later found out were name, Agnes, Gertrude and I think Penelope. Could be wrong about that last name. Been a long time I forget sometimes. However I have posted this story here before when people talked aboutg getting their animals high.

Anyway back to the story.

After a while, my wife and I became friends with this person.

Here is what happened to him.

He and a friend had taken several doses of LSD and got real high. So they thought that it would be fun to get some large steaks from one of their mothers freezers, thaw it out and lace it with LSD. They did this with several doses on each steak by dropping liquid acid on the steaks.

Then they took the steaks to the Portland, Oregon Zoo and snuck in after dark by clkimbing the walls of the zoo fence and then fed the steaks to the lions. After about an hour of waiting the lions began to feel the effects of the acid.

Before too long, my friends buddy began to tease the lions from above their cages by throwing rocks and other small obbjects at the lions and making them angry and making them roar really loud. They tought it was hilarious.. However, My friends friend was so stoned that while throwing these items at the lions and teasing them he leaned over to far into the pit and accidently tumbled down into the lion pit and the lions fucking shreaded him into several pieces of flesh and blood. In other words they chewed his ass up.

So my friend ran home and got a double-barreled shotgun belonging to his parents and went back to the zoo and killed all of the lions.

This can all be varified by going to any university library and looking up the incident in the microfische files.

Becasue of what he did the judge sentenced him to the nut house for several years. He was never the same again.

So think twiice before thinking giving your pets drugs. That it is bullshit to do that to someone unsuspectingly.

The CIA did this in the nineteen fifties and gave LSD to soldiers without telling them and they jumped from windows. Hitler gave drugs to Jews unsuspectingly and they didn't live at all.

I have very little regards to people who mistreat animals in this way. So Mr. Turpentine, get a fucking life and wake up and do not abuse your dog. I have very little respect for people who dose animals with drugs. This show how irresponsible a person you really are.

I do not think many people here will like your thoughts about this matter.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (06/04/02 02:12 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: mjshroomer]
    #661714 - 06/04/02 02:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Furthermore I wanted to mention that many oo phamplets have comments back int he 1970s and 19802 warning zoo visitors not to be feeling animals drugs, especially LSD. I have one such pamphlet fromthe Jacksonville Florida zoo with warnings about animals having aborted their babies becasue some idiot gave the animal LSD.

In medicine, lysergic acid amides are used to bring on aborts when childhood dilvery is late. Midwives in both America and Europe learned that in small amounts, ergot woudlstop post partum hemoraging in mothers giveing childbirth.. A lot of mothers use to die becasue the midwives did not known how to stop the bleeding. At the same time in History, the French also learned that in aminute aamount, ergot would also bring on childbirth. This is what Albert Hofmann was experimenting with when he accidently discovered LSD>

Sp [please do not do this horrible act on an animal. I am sure that you would not want someone to do this to you.

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
    #661769 - 06/04/02 03:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Ever since I started growing shrooms my wifes little yorki luved the smell of the mushrooms. If I was sitting on the couch with a bag of shrooms in my pocket she would try to get them. I thought it was kinda funny but no way would I puposely feed the dog shrooms. One night while enjoying a movie on a mild trip my wife comes downstairs and asks if she can have some shrooms. So I go upstairs get some shrooms to weigh out a dose for my wife. After I give my wife the shrooms she requested I go to put the remaining shrooms back in a big ziplock and suddenly one big hawaiin cap breaks off a stem and falls to the floor. Quicker than shit that yorki grabs that cap runs under the bed and eats it. Whithin an hour the dog goes nuts my wife is worried sick the dog might die and I'm kinda pissed cause this is not my fault (and I know the dog won't die). My wife holds her freaked out dog for a couple of hours then I take over and hold it. Its wigged out, but I think my much less worried demeanor calms the dog. The dog starts breathiing more normaly while I watch T.V. The dog fully recovered and seems good as new but she aint crazy over the smell of shrooms anymore. I'm sorry the dog went through this and I have taken steps to insure it won't happen again.

Feeding canines cubies:

chance that dog will die = very low

chance dog won't enjoy effects = very high

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: mjshroomer]
    #662482 - 06/04/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

A gruesome tale of instant karma!

I pulled my copy and found this: "Mercury - the bsae of the Panogen fungicide - had been found only in infinitesimal quantity in the viscera of only one victim, and none had been found in any of the samples of the flour or bread...Further, the symptoms revealed were almost totally foreign to those of mercury poisoning....The theory that the actual source of the poisoning was a potent derivative of lysergic acid, derived spontaneously from ergot, was becoming more and more logical as more information of the deadly [ ] and mysterious new drug LSD-25 was being uncovered through the 1950's." Fuller, 1968, pp.276-277.
Finally, the last sentence of the book: "There is one and only one cause of the tragedy: some form of ergot, and that form has logically got to be akin to LSD." p.301.

Of course, St. Anthony's Fire, or ergotism was recorded during outbreaks in the middle ages wherein St. Anthony the anchorite became the patron saint to call upon for help. It caused gangrene and such vasoconstriction, that limbs would fall off without bleeding. Meanwhile, the afflicted person would burn as if on fire, and experience all manner of toxic-caused and therefore hellish, hallucinations. In any event, we are in agreement with the immoral and downright cruel practice of poisoning (as in inTOXICating) animals. Thanks for the post and the opportunity to pull this moldy volume from my vintage psychedelia collection.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #662618 - 06/04/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Mark you should read my post the Original Purple mushroom posted at the mycotopia.net site.

mj

St. Anthony was a preist form the 2nd century who had an afinity with animals. He also carried Bell, Book And Candle, later the name of a movie about withccraft and the basis for bewitched.

mj

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: FEEDING CANINES CUBIES [Re: psilosinner]
    #662790 - 06/04/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Mine too

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#663259 - 06/04/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale