Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical
    #6583153 - 02/18/07 09:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Background: I have dosed on some very heavy doses before. For a number of years psychedelics were my only real hobby beyond music and the visual arts. I had always taken them very seriously and always knew that they could show a person some amazing things, even after they have taken care of them selves/the struggle and have become egoless(where the "magic" happens)........
I have seen some things recently that really made me wonder about a whole bunch of very strange and alien things. Im getting a hang of figuring out the answers myself.

So I took ayahuasca for two days. It was a life changing experience, and on the second day I took a dose that by far surpasses the effects of 1500+ mics of lsd. (not that you can compare the two, so I basically mean, I couldnt see my own hand in front of my face and it lasted for two days). There are alot of things I learned that most people wouldnt believe. Things I just wont talk about here.
But anyways..................

So has anything like the following situations ever happened to anyone before, ayahuasca or other true psychedelics?:

When walking through the halls of the college I *used to attend, about a week after what was basically a 3 day experience with STRONG after effects, I was Nearing one of the many exits so I could go home. I was also nearing an old man in a dark and long coat(much like a cape or shroud but with animal fur around the collar), Sitting on a desk that is usually meant for student organizations and such promotional set-ups. He was central/south american, wearing a black winter hat like those in arctic siberia might wear(it was summer time). As I approached he turned his head toward me, he then glanced at me as I walked by. He was as real as anyone else. He was a VERY dark figure.

I was almost to the door when I thought, "now why would an old man be sitting there with winter attire in the summer, and SMOKING A PIPE"??????
That second I rounded the halls back to where I had came from within less than 10 seconds. He was no longer there. I knew he wouldnt be there.
I somehow knew he was a part of my ayahuasca experience but was not sure how or why. It blew my mind really, because I knew he was not real only after realizing he was not normal(the large pipe was the kicker). He existed only because I accepted that he was real.

Im not one to have any real hallucinations no matter how much of a drug I take. I dont use them to hallucinate though I do see massive visuals even on the smallest doses.
This man was a vision and I felt like I knew what he was and why he was there, although im not going to go into that.
--------------------------------------------------------

I awake from a night of sleep. I look to a chair next to my bed that has all sorts of crap laying on it. There was a little(mouse sized) pure black and brown stick-figure with all sorts of U shaped appendages hanging off of its body/limbs with tear drop at the ends. It proceeded to dance for me in a way that I cannot create myself. Im not a fucking mental magician, and im not a highly intelligent computer made for the sake of multimedia arts.
Now I have seen visuals of an ultra complex nature as have many people here. I have heard visuals of and ultra complex geometric nature.
This little almost humanoid object was like an entity. It was so smart and spun around and contorted for my pleasure until I realized that this was the only visual in the room and looked completely real.
I looked away in astonishment(no entity on my desk or anywhere else....lol). I looked back with confidence that It would be gone, and the fact that it was still there really frightened me. SO I shot up from my after sleep position. It was then gone.
This little guy had a mind of his own. The way it moved was like a mathematical acrobat. He was always the same size, and seemed like a little peice of magic that had been pulled from my brain unintentionally. Much like in the last story. It is worth noting that I have never seen anything even close to this astonishing even in dreams. It is also worth noting that My dreams became ultra complex, meaningful, and vivid ever after ayahuasca, (to an astonishing degree really)....
-------------------------------------------------------
# 3

There is this girl I met at my college that I really liked, and I know she liked my weird ass aswell. She was alot younger than me and very smart. She said she would call one day after class and never did. She stayed home sick for a while after our last little smoking session during a break from an art class.
So the weekend came. I was outside having a smoke and looked up into the sky without any intentions and what was almost a voice from inside me said to follow it. It knew what I wanted, so I opened up in some way and realized without this girl being a centerpiece for my weekend, that she was about to call. I finish my smoke and go inside. I didnt take my word for it that she was about to call....lol.
She called within 2 minutes.

Goofy shit including her having a "SORT OF" boyfriend kept me from caring about her much beyond just friends from school. I mean she never even showed up to class(an art class).
One day in the next quarter, she had been trailing me in the hallway as I did my job(pushing a recycling cart to all the rooms). I was about to turn the corner back into the recyc. plant with my with my 400-600 pound cart and honestly had this feeling that she was right behind me. I knew it basically. Im not one to do this sort of thing or thing im telepathic, although psychedelic conversations with the right people are a hell of a thing.........lol
I look back and there she was, in a part of the building where she would basically never be (due to her major) following me. I looked ahead and turned the corner. She then ran to me yelling my name even though she knew I saw her. So we talked a bit. It was weird.

This may seem like a lame story/ayahuasca after effect, but it was very intriguing to me at the time. We did have some sort of connection and level of comfort around each other. Both liked hallucinogens and lots of weed..lol. Both of us were pretty weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, has anyone ever seen a spiral that sort of speaks, and has a function within your cognitive palette. One that is part of the whole system and teaches you things, including how to use it as a tool? If you have not then you dont know what I mean or what Im talking about I guess.

And have you ever had 10+ thoughts going at once, constantly manipulating and organising the others as a team. A (triumviri...lol) is cool enough, but ten ideas that you can see and become your visuals.
A self organising and weighing machine. A computer. An unseen human skill that can be worked with very closely.
The kind of thing that aristotle and friends would have given a rating of "holy shit"...........
Selfconscious neurology........

Anyways, if anyone has had similare nutty stories or similare machines, Id like to hear about them.

I guess this thread is meant to be kinda weird and on the fringes.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (02/18/07 09:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: yageman]
    #6583264 - 02/18/07 09:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, just WOW! That was very interesting.

That's pretty insane. Was the man you saw present during your Ayahuasca trip? Perhaps in a different, non-human form?
I firmly believe that Ayahuasca and DMT will take you into parallel universes or universes comprised of dark matter. Maybe this man was an entity that you met while you were in the parallel/dark matter universe. That could of been a calling, perhaps a calling for you to go back to his universe. Maybe he wanted to check up on you and see what your universe is like.

Hmmm...

#3/4
Psychedelics have made me believe in time travel. I think that all of us travel forwards in time at some point or another. I think that we travel in time, but, for the most part, are unaware of traveling in time. I believe that we unconsciously travel forwards in time. We are not consciously aware of our time travel. However, I think that psychedelics can transform our time traveling events from existing in our unconscious to existing in our subconscious. Psychedelics can make us partially aware of time travel.
This is a recent theory of mine based on a trip that I had two days ago from mushrooms. I was meditating in my room, watching the back of my eye lids, when all of the sudden I heard a female voice sobbingly talking to a male voice. At first, I thought that maybe some man was assaulting some woman. I opened up the blinds on my window, looked out, and realized that my neighbor across the street and his girlfriend were having a massive fight on his driveway. Then, all of the sudden, something clicked in my head. I had already witnessed this. I recalled some words that were in their conversation that I happened to remember from last time I witnessed the scene. "No, it's over, it's over!" was one of these. He said it in the exact same voice that I recall him saying it in. I feel confident in saying that this wasn't just another brawl that was going on between them. The two fights were exactly identical. I came to the conclusion that in my past I had traveled to the future and witnessed this scene before it had actually happened in ordinary time.
Anyways, I think that perhaps you too time traveled. You knew that that girl was about to call you, because you knew that she already had called you at that time during that day. You knew that she was going to be behind you, because you had already experienced that situation. You time traveled, and you knew what was going on. Unconsciously, this all took place. You were not aware of it at the time. I find that this explanation fits your situations and mine perfectly. Of course, most people might disagree with me on this notion, but I can think of no better explanation.

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Edited by Feanor (02/18/07 09:43 PM)

OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Loc: Sea of fire
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Feanor]
    #6583986 - 02/19/07 02:49 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

wow reading some of those gave me chills. It reminds me a little bit of Carlos Castaneda- I assume you've read it enough, but if you haven't well, I'm sure you've read it. I was just talking to a friend about this. It definitely seems that consensus reality is the tip of the iceberg. I've never had anything on that level but I appreciate this great post.

--------------------
Things are both more trivial than they ever were, and more important than they ever were, and the difference between the trivial and the important doesn't seem to matter. But the now-ness of everything is absolutely wondrous...

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Daqq]
    #6584010 - 02/19/07 03:08 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Some fairly 'out there' stuff i guess. 'Deeper, Darker man, deeper man, darker man'. Watch that spiral, which way to go? don't slip! :smile:

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6584087 - 02/19/07 04:02 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Daqq said:
wow reading some of those gave me chills. It reminds me a little bit of Carlos Castaneda- I assume you've read it enough, but if you haven't well, I'm sure you've read it. I was just talking to a friend about this. It definitely seems that consensus reality is the tip of the iceberg. I've never had anything on that level but I appreciate this great post.

I have had the opportunity to read his work. I think it was better that I had not. I did most of my psychedelic reading after this experience, and my last experience for life or for atleast a long long time. It will continue to teach me to this day.

Reading T mckennas works etc etc have blown my mind after the fact. I think it was best that I learned most of this on my own for years, without the aid of a shaman or books that would fill my head with ideas.
I am amazed that I learned what I did, and how it coincides with so many great authors. Castaneda might be next on my list of books to read.

Id like to thank the few of you who responded.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #6584088 - 02/19/07 04:03 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm well I never got such strong after-effects but I defiantely felt some "entities" around me, sometimes even a week after tripping.
Try reading "Liber Null & Psychonaut" by Peter J. Carroll, it might help a little.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6584097 - 02/19/07 04:08 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

----------> sorry a miss post.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (02/19/07 04:10 AM)

OfflineCrimson_Nub
Placebo
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6587340 - 02/19/07 09:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I swear I almost caught your Shaman friend walking past my kitchen window the other day.:mushroom2:

--------------------
"There can be only one!"....but it lacks the inherent existence of itself.

Offlineeyehavenoi
bread basket

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #6587926 - 02/19/07 11:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for sharing these experiences man
i am very intruiged about ayahuasca mostly because of your posts

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6588712 - 02/20/07 06:47 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I recently enjoyed pan's labyrinth on screen.
the cgi is simmilar to the kinds of gelled-fabric (layered frames mental universe) synaesthesia hallucination that you seem to be talking about.
sideways mental glances (without turning my eyes) stimulates this for me, as there is always more possible; and not questioning it much integrates it well with what else is happenning.
when it is constructive in life and you don't need to worry if it is real or not,
that's when it is just life.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #6588752 - 02/20/07 07:31 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Now you listen, yageman. You're cracking up. You need help; you're sick. And this is just the beginning. I expect you'll be donning facepaint and doing watercolors with your feet soon. I've seen it a hundred times.
First it's drugs; then it's witchcraft.

Those experiences you recounted are really remarkable. I've never had the pleasure of seeing anything animate that was not "there", or originally based in reality. I do remember one 'hallucination' of "a different order" though.
It was on the waning side of an epic 50-odd hour psychedelic binge when I went over to a friend's house. It was nighttime, and I was on the deck of his house which is on a mountain and has a magnificent view of the surrounding area. But the view is not what captured my attention. What did capture my attention was a statue of a little girl on the deck -- almost real-life size.
The statue depicts the girl kneeling, and for lack of a better description--doing something that makes it look as if she's using her skirt to sift through gold. I can't really remember what exactly she is supposed to be doing since the last time I saw the statue was then.
Anyways, I slowly crept up on the girl and noticed she was moving. She was using both hands to hold up her dress in her lap and looked to be sifting; though from what I remember there could have been a frog in her lap. I'd like to be able to say she stood up and started doing a little soft-shoe, but the extent of her movement was swaying back and forth, sifting, and leaning over to examine the thing she had in her lap. This wouldn't be very remarkable if it wasn't incredibly realistic. In my frame of mind I was convinced this statue was possessed. I kept creeping closer and closer, and tried to speak to her. The words were not returned, and she just kept on about her business.

It may not sound incredibly exciting on screen, but to me at the time the statue absolutely came to life.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Land_Crab]
    #6588811 - 02/20/07 08:19 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, relax... the only one who's cracking up in here is you lol.
Yageman seems perfectly normal to me and from what I see the rest of us posting in here agree on that. Chill... lol and give up drugs... obviously you're not in the state of taking them. Peace.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Land_Crab]
    #6588825 - 02/20/07 08:40 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i have defiantly experienced a spiral very similar to the way you described it. for me it was with LSD... probably close to 2000 Mic's.. (20 drops of liquid so depending on impurities)

i was walking with a friend during the come up( was coming very very fast) and could feel an immense pulling sensation. almost like i wanted to me walking in circle.... it sounds weird.. but thats it what it felt like. i was tripping very very hard and this feeling was awkward... i told my friend i wanted to lay down so we  walked into this park and laid in the grass... i laid down and thats when it started. first with my eyes closed. everything swirled into a spectacular spiral that seemed to stretch for ever and contained everything. it was all that existed and has ever existed.. this is very hard to explain. its presences was rearranging my person. teaching me. not with words of symbols, but it seemed to be re arranging my entire being to understand what was happening.(spiritualy,globaly,personaly)

this is impossible to explain but the feeling of love and connectedness was astounding. i cant exactly say what it taught me but i still understand to this day what happened, if that makes any sense. it is as if i was rewired so to speak.... very very amazing i think this went on for close to an hour. i don't remember whether my eyes remained open or closed but when i came back i had running down my face and remained on a cloud of astonishment for nearly two weeks... it was one of the 5 or six most important experiences of this life time.:heartpump:  i always feel that i am a very bad painter of words... everytime i try to explain one of these 5 or 6 experiances, i feel i have not even come close to doing it justice i hope you get the idea

--------------------
love is what is left when you"ve let go of everything you love

OfflineAchilles
Lost and Found
Male
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: lsd25icu812]
    #6588859 - 02/20/07 08:56 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i know what u mean man. i cant put my amazing experience in any form of words sjut because its so astonishing i wouldnt know where to start, nor are there words to describe the amazing things that i felt and heard. it literally leaves you speechless.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #6588881 - 02/20/07 09:06 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yage...

All this means is that you are going deeper. Your senses have opened up more, and more information is coming through, bringing along with it a couple of characters it seems.

Your struggle is with seeing these things and maintaining your grip on reality? You should realize that in your heightened state, you are extremely sensitive to reality and probably have a degree of control over it that you did not have before.

They say synchronicities are signs you are on the right path, and that you should follow them. It sounds like your life is full of those right now. Good luck.

I will think more deeply about your questions and respond more fully at a later time.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinedeeplydisturbed
Stranger

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #6588897 - 02/20/07 09:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

can this syinchronicities be reached without drugs? do we really need drugs to find ourselves, or make life more beautiful/poetical/mysterious ? its sad

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: deeplydisturbed]
    #6588948 - 02/20/07 09:49 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, but these sort of drugs break the boundaries of normal thoughts. A lot of the time I find being in a deeply psychedelic state has many parallels to a deep meditation.

I believe the reason these drugs allow us to become more synchronous with our surroundings is the fact that they gradually over time remove our human egos from the equation... The most enlightened people I have ever met / read literature by, are also the most humble.

I would love to have some deep insight like you have had yageman, don't get too caught up in figuring it out though. Make sure you supplement it with meditation, to give you mind a chance to rest.

Happy trails :grin:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: deeplydisturbed]
    #6588983 - 02/20/07 10:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deeplydisturbed said:
can this syinchronicities be reached without drugs? do we really need drugs to find ourselves, or make life more beautiful/poetical/mysterious ? its sad

these are side effects of approach to an integrated self/world fusion - the side effects of learning about mind.

drugs make them seem more special than they really are.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6590587 - 02/20/07 06:39 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Quote:

deeplydisturbed said:

these are side effects of approach to an integrated self/world fusion - the side effects of learning about mind.

drugs make them seem more special than they really are.

I think synchronicity between the mind and your external universe is just that *or* something much deeper. Its actually a more complex subject than that. It can be a philosophical depth, a religious depth, a depth only acheived by reading alot about *physics and other sciences, or a fusion of those three things.
What you said would be the most basic approach imaginable, not that this is a bad thing.
I just dont pretend to know everything, and im not about to try to explain either side of the coin when it comes to the significance of synchronicity.

To Land Crab, Well I hope the beginning of you post was not serious.....lol

I never went into what I thought the implications were of my true stories.
Thanks for the funny story crabman......

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: lsd25icu812]
    #6590894 - 02/20/07 07:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

And have you ever had 10+ thoughts going at once, constantly manipulating and organising the others as a team. A (triumviri...lol) is cool enough, but ten ideas that you can see and become your visuals.
A self organising and weighing machine. A computer. An unseen human skill that can be worked with very closely.
The kind of thing that aristotle and friends would have given a rating of "holy shit"...........
Selfconscious neurology........

YES!!! It's amazing for sure.

I've had a lot of what most folks would consider "abnormal" experiences & visuals during psychedelic experiences; the stuff really takes me way out there (or way in). I saw this thread andwas thinking of how to explain some of it, and still haven't figured it out......so I'm going to say that yes, I've experienced this kind of thing, but I can't really go into detail. 

There's a couple of things that I will try to explain though. I've seen myself, and everything else as energy...colored light, but not just any colored light; it was flowing and comprised of energy; it was a language. It was an electric rainbow language, and a divine language....the language of which everything is made, if that makes any sense to you. I became a point of conciousness that rapidly zoomed through this energy, went somewhere else, then came back and saw everything, my body included re-created, starting with this flowing language, then solidifying.

I've relived things....and I don't mean just intense memories either....I have those EVERYTIME I trip. I often feel connected to all points in time and space simulaneously while on a good strong dose.  This was different....in reality I was laying in my bed, as far as I knew I was an infant, laying on one of those baby scales (How I used to hate those! So fucking cold.....) Then I was being held, then I was in my crib, etc.... I relived all sorts of things.

I have also found myself in different places....seeing spirals and whatnot with snapshots in them....which is normal.....however, there have been times where I pushed through these snapshots and found myself in a TOTALLY different place, complete with people, entities, etc...just as real as this world. As to the people & entities, they reacted to my presence...sometimes it was like I entered a body in a different dimension, and was looking through those eyes.....but there were other times where it was like I just appeared there out of thin air and everyone in that place was like "Whoaaa, shit....who are you and where the fuck did you just come from??????" :lol: Not that it was funny at the time, it was freaky as all hell. As to the people, I remember one time vividly where they were all girls....but slightly different; imagine if humans were descended from felines, not apes. There ya go. :wink:

I've also seen fairies from time to time....full blown real as can be fairies spinning out of nowhere, smiling and waving, flying by...etc....and once it was a shared visual.  Rainbow spirits.....insectoid aliens, all sorts of things. I see colors, patterns, sounds, trails, the fabric of existence, etc, etc....the standard visuals...but I almost ALWAYS see things way beyond that, places, beings, etc.....ALWAYS. 

Another thing I've noticed is how different psychedelics seem to open similar, yet different doors, and how all those doors can be opened to a degree now, no matter what I took. For instance, a week ago I took a strong dose of LSD, and during the peak it was like the DMT doors creaked open, and a bit of that world poured in, then the salvia door opened, and a bit of THAT poured in...and all mixed with the heavy LSD effects. I was like WHOAAAA. I posted a report of it in the Religion & Mysticism forum.  Each trip seems consecutive; I started a journey, and that journey is continuing.

Each time I have a religious experience, it's driven home after I've come down.  Something happens in reality, that's not just in my head, that touches me and shows me that I wasn't just fucked up...God is real, God is here, God is with me, with US.  Every single time, it never fails.  I feel like I'm rambling here, but there's so much going on, everything is connected. We're all connected....there is a grand scheme of things, a bigger picture. There is a purpose.....

:grin:

Much Love & Happiness :heartpump: :sunny:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom