Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeathexplosion
Loc: somewhere out there
dosage amount for HBWR seeds?
    #6561465 - 02/13/07 12:54 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

lets say that one wanted to eat/drink these said seeds.about how many would you take to ensure that you had a good psychedelic time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineozzyozzyozzy
Australian
 User Gallery

Re: dosage amount for HBWR seeds? [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #6561530 - 02/13/07 01:32 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

It's interesting, I've been reading a little about it. Some people claim good effects on eating 5, some people claim that they've needed to take 20 before they tripped hard [but started to worry about ergotism]. Personally I hulled and chewed 7 then spit it out after 20 minutes and suffered intense nausea and stomach cramping, from memory, and very few effects. I think I'm going to try again soon with 11 having ground them up, put in water and left for 3 hours. I'm undecided if I should leave them for a day or two and then strain the seeds out. I also recommend taking dramamine if you can, 2 pills seems about enough.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: dosage amount for HBWR seeds? [Re: ozzyozzyozzy]
    #6561552 - 02/13/07 01:46 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

7-11 seeds for a first time. They vary greatly in potency.

Id recommend eating them over a period of about 1 hour(slowely).

The peak comes very late anyways. This method works well because evening out the nausea and peak is something that is only done by people who know what they are doing.

I have used this method many times in the past.

Ive never puked or felt very sick from HBWR seeds.
If I ate7+ seeds at once id be sick as hell for a short while, and hopefully I wouldnt just throw them up.

When it comes to eating them, do it within an hour, anything more just elongates and takes alot of the punch out of the trip.

Im not a puss when it comes to eating a few seeds of any sort.

So maybe my advise isnt for everyone.

I have gotten only slightly sick from lsa and that was with morning glories. Still those doses were not bad at all when using this method.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineeastuvdariver
Stranger thanwho?
Loc: birdhouse in your soul
    #6562012 - 02/13/07 07:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ozzyozzyozzy said:
It's interesting, I've been reading a little about it. Some people claim good effects on eating 5, some people claim that they've needed to take 20 before they tripped hard [but started to worry about ergotism]. Personally I hulled and chewed 7 then spit it out after 20 minutes and suffered intense nausea and stomach cramping, from memory, and very few effects. I think I'm going to try again soon with 11 having ground them up, put in water and left for 3 hours. I'm undecided if I should leave them for a day or two and then strain the seeds out. I also recommend taking dramamine if you can, 2 pills
seems about enough.

holy monkey fuck dramamine??? seriously, only take one or two dramamine if your just looking to avoid nausea. a larger dose of dramamine can send you into a very deep disassociative state. not an unpleasant one, but a very hallucinatory one nonetheless.
on about 8 dramamine i stood in front of my house and watched the tour de france roll by, yet it was 3am and i live nowhere near france.
i can't help you with the LSA dose, but really, two dramamine is enough.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: anything posted by ME are strictly the opinions of ME and does not reflect the opinions of friends,family,affiliates,etc. of ME. the opinions of ME may not apply to you, it may not apply to ME next week or tommorow as the opinions of ME reserve the right to be changed at anytime.

Offlineozzyozzyozzy
Australian
 User Gallery

Re: dosage amount for HBWR seeds? [Re: eastuvdariver]
    #6563612 - 02/13/07 04:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That's what I said, 2 dramamine. What are you going on about?

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
    #6563701 - 02/13/07 05:16 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

wow 8 Dramamine i took 12 and all i got was a 'heavy' and sleepy state and i had to keep moving or my left arm would start to get this strange tickling feeling its hard to explain. maybe i need a higher dose.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder