Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape
    #6516187 - 01/31/07 11:56 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Video:
http://www.iraqslogger.com/index.php/post/1079/US_Army_Investigating_New_Torture_Allegations

Transcript:
http://www.iraqslogger.com/index.php/post/923/

"Yeah? They had chick insurgents, man?

No, they didn't have chick insurgents.

Something goes down, they just grab everyone around, you know, fuck em. I mean, you gonna have 35 trials? No, you know. People are like, "Oh they're innocent." You know what, I don't give a fuck. As far as I'm concerned, they're all guilty. You know what? They should have kicked Saddam out themselves. Instead, we're there doing the fucking job. We're losing guys.....

Were those people in the World Trade Center guilty? No. Fuck them. They fucked us, so now we're fucking them. Fuck them, dude, anyone with a fucking rag on their head is fair game.

....girl, she was probably like 15 years old. Yeah, she was hot dude. The body on that girl, yeah, really tight. You know, hadn't been touched yet. She was fucking prime. So....

One of the guys started pimping her out for 50 bucks a shot. I think at the end of the day, you know, he'd made like 500 bucks before she hung herself."

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: J4S0N]
    #6516631 - 01/31/07 02:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So, it sounds like some of our military are terrorizing their civilian girls, when we are suppose to be there, going after grown men who wish to terrorize us. :crazy:

There are our tax dollars hard at work people. We are helping the soldiers to get laid by sending them to places wear it's easy to rape and pimp out children, after we blew up their parents and homes.

I read thats a HUGE problem with UN workers across the globe as well. They use the food they are suppose to give them, as a bartering tool for sex.

I'm not ready to give up on the human race just yet. Most of us I think find that reprehensible behavior and would never engage in it. Of course, we never hear about the majority who wouldn't and don't.

Can you imagine the 6 O'clock news headlines-

Tonight, 3 people in a home playing scabble were discovered, to have committed no crime against another this evening.

Our investigations into mall security found shoppers paying for the goods they left the stores with.

A man waking his dog, was found to have had not assaulted anyone with a weapon last Saturday

Really, the majority of people on this planet are decent. It's easy to forget when we watch or read the news to much.

Anyway, that report was disgusting. I am going to go puke now and then meditate for peace and understanding with this.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #6516797 - 01/31/07 03:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
So, it sounds like some of our military are terrorizing their civilian girls, when we are suppose to be there, going after grown men who wish to terrorize us. :crazy:

There are our tax dollars hard at work people. We are helping the soldiers to get laid by sending them to places wear it's easy to rape and pimp out children, after we blew up their parents and homes.

What it sounds like is another hoax.  What the fuck, jiggy, do you hate the troops so much that you automatically assume this to be true in spite of this in the first link.

Quote:

At this point, there is no way to confirm if the video is a true representation or not. The video has no publicly-identifiable source at this point, the primary subject appears almost completely in shadow, and the footage has obviously been edited down into a concise 3-minute package.

Previous soldier/atrocity items have caused great media stir, only later to be proven hoaxes. As Grey noted, "We have seen situations where people post videos and pictures on the Internet pretending or leading people to believe they are U.S. soldiers, when in fact they were not even in the military or they never served in OIF or OEF."

and this
Quote:

The Abu Ghraib guard video was first posted on YouTube last Monday by a user called "Deathlyillington." Multiple e-mails to the account went unanswered, and Internet research has turned up no other users posting under that name on any other public Websites.

You two can be useful idiots if you want but don't expect anybody else to join you in that dubious fraternity.

Quote:

Anyway, that report was disgusting. I am going to go puke now and then meditate for peace and understanding with this.

Maybe you should meditate to find some skepticism when confronted with such an outrageous accusation by a completely anonymous punk on the internet and some charity in your heart for those doing a tough job in a far away land :peace:  :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6517092 - 01/31/07 04:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Zappa,  I have family who were there in Nam, and friends who served in the Guld War. They have stories worse then those. If you don't beleive this stuff happens then, turn your head and I won't blame you.

Many stories have come back from this one about it.

It's only a few of the whole who stoop that low and I even included some slimy UN workers who do it too. No I do not hate the troops at all. I am thankful they are willing to serve and protect me with their own lives. That doesn't mean I will excuse any raping of kids, under any circumstances.

There are other gross abuses going on over there by people we are paying to be there, I don't even want to get started on. This war is happening on our dime zappa.

How can we verify any of those specific stories. How can you get a girl to testify if she hung herself and if her parents are dead, who is there to even notice her gone. Please! This is an ugly fact of war and war sucks.

If you think rape in war doesn't happen then, I'll reserve "idiot uses" for the readers to decide.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #6517492 - 01/31/07 06:35 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I call total bullshit on just about everything you said. And this is a hoax. I had family and friends in 'nam too and they weren't criminals. Other gross abuses? Well, let's fucking prove it before you slander them. If you got it then bring it. Or fuck off, Nifong.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #6517973 - 01/31/07 08:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

There is absolutely nothing here to back this up.

That, and Abu Ghraib was an isolated event that named and brought to public attention all who were involved.

This is nothing more than propaganda from pro-Insurgent leftists.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: Basilides]
    #6519156 - 02/01/07 08:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
That, and Abu Ghraib was an isolated event that named and brought to public attention all who were involved.

Listen, I'm not saying that one lick of what Jiggy said is true. I dont think anyone, himself included, honestly believes that.

But if *you* really believe that everyone who had a major part in that whole Abu Ghraib thing was "brought to public attention", your fooling yourself. There were scapegoats made of the lowest ranking soldiers that could be found, and to think otherwise is just being ignorant.

You honestly believe that whole thing went down w/ nobody above the rank of Staff Sargeant being aware?

Really?

Get a clue. Even this war isnt run THAT badly...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6520195 - 02/01/07 03:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/27/us/27prison.html?ex=1327554000&en=c5e169cc4d494d74&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Quote:

HAGERSTOWN, Md., Jan. 26 (AP) — The only United States military officer charged with a crime in the Abu Ghraib abuse scandal will be court-martialed on eight charges, including cruelty and maltreatment of prisoners, the Army said Friday.

Steve Ruark/The Associated Press

Lt. Col. Steven L. Jordan, 50.

The officer, Lt. Col. Steven L. Jordan, 50, a reservist from Virginia who ran the interrogation center at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, was accused of failing to exert his authority as the prison descended into chaos, with prisoners being stripped naked, photographed in humiliating poses and intimidated by snarling dogs. Colonel Jordan was also charged with lying to investigators.

Took them a while but they seem to have gotten there

--------------------

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#6520197 - 02/01/07 03:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I discuss rape and perverted sex acts all the time, but most people know I'm not serious.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#6520760 - 02/01/07 06:11 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

Basilides said:

Listen, I'm not saying that one lick of what Jiggy said is true. I dont think anyone, himself included, honestly believes that.

But if *you* really believe that everyone who had a major part in that whole Abu Ghraib thing was "brought to public attention", your fooling yourself. There were scapegoats made of the lowest ranking soldiers that could be found, and to think otherwise is just being ignorant.

You honestly believe that whole thing went down w/ nobody above the rank of Staff Sargeant being aware?

Really?

Get a clue. Even this war isnt run THAT badly...

I was reading through the Abu Ghraib article on Wikipedia this morning, and yep, ALL who were involved have been docked and processed at one point, including higher command.

As for this hoax "confession", it's in unbelievably bad taste and it shows that pure hate does make its way into the anti-Iraq War movement from time to time.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#6522899 - 02/02/07 09:52 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/27/us/27prison.html?ex=1327554000&en=c5e169cc4d494d74&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Quote:

HAGERSTOWN, Md., Jan. 26 (AP) — The only United States military officer charged with a crime in the Abu Ghraib abuse scandal will be court-martialed on eight charges, including cruelty and maltreatment of prisoners, the Army said Friday.

Steve Ruark/The Associated Press

Lt. Col. Steven L. Jordan, 50.

The officer, Lt. Col. Steven L. Jordan, 50, a reservist from Virginia who ran the interrogation center at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, was accused of failing to exert his authority as the prison descended into chaos, with prisoners being stripped naked, photographed in humiliating poses and intimidated by snarling dogs. Colonel Jordan was also charged with lying to investigators.

Took them a while but they seem to have gotten there

I was unaware of that as it just happened. I still dont believe it though. Your telling me in the year or whatever that this went on, no word of it leaked out to anyone sooner? There was nobody in charge of oversight of this prison? They just called up a Reserve Colonel and gave him the keys to the prison, and nobody else of any rank stopped by until this whole thing came to light some point later?

I just dont believe it. I'm not saying it was tacitly approved by the Bush administration, although I think they certainly put the culture in place that allowed it to happen. But I have to think someone higher up in the command there gave the okay to "fuck up some ragheads" to teach them a lesson.

Sorry. Does not compute.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #6522931 - 02/02/07 10:10 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

> I just dont believe it.

I suspect it happened, but I suspect it happened under orders and he is being turned into a scapegoat to protect higher ups, such as Dumsfeld.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Alleged Former Abu Ghraib Guard Discussed Gang Rape [Re: Seuss]
    #6522953 - 02/02/07 10:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Everyone misses a very simple point... War is something we try to dilute, but we can't. The USA and other civilized countries go to "war", then try to be civil... We reduce civilian casualties, use precision attacks and all that, but at the end of the day we have THOUSANDS of trained killers on the loose, many under the age of 21.

There will ALWAYS be abuse of the enemy, and I have no problems with it at all. It's logical to assume abuse will occur, and that should have been thought of BEFORE sending troops, not after.

REAL war means destroying your enemy... all of them. Raping, killing and smashing the skulls of the children. Taking what you want and burning the rest... the vikings made real war. We make a half assed attempt at occupation, and call it a war.

Then we procecute our own soldiers for it. We can't have it both ways... You are trained to kill and be aggressive or you aren't.

If we don't want rapes and murders, don't go to 'war'. :shrug:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#6523949 - 02/02/07 03:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> I just dont believe it.

I suspect it happened, but I suspect it happened under orders and he is being turned into a scapegoat to protect higher ups, such as Dumsfeld.

And you suspect this because???????? Do you really think Rumsfeld ordered one shift of one crew at one prison to brutalize prisoners with panties and barking dogs? Seuss, my friend, come back to us, that's ridiculous.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #6532419 - 02/05/07 03:38 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

> Do you really think Rumsfeld ordered

I think Rumsfeld ordered torture, in an indirect, around about, protect my ass, sort of way... yes... and because he was too worried about breaking the law to be exact, those below him interpreted what he said differently... and while he sits at home watching the news, the soldiers that have been risking their lives on the battlefield are now sitting in prison for following his orders.  :mad:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#6533681 - 02/05/07 03:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Not those retards. And not those useless sack of shit prisoners. Any torture Rummy may have ordered would not have been this stupid crap. He may be, in your mind, evil but he most certainly isn't stupid.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#6536484 - 02/06/07 10:56 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I would say his stupidity is just as debatable as his evil-ness.

You may think he's the smartest guy since Einstein, but to me and many others of my ilk, his incompetence in his chosen field shows that his intelligence level probably isnt really that high.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#6536942 - 02/06/07 01:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

You may think he's the smartest guy since Einstein, but to me and many others of my ilk, his incompetence in his chosen field shows that his intelligence level probably isnt really that high.

This is buffoonery of the highest order. His competence has been proven over and over again. The fact that you think the world is a star wars movie is not to his detriment. Neither you nor anyone else here will ever come close to the level of achievement of any of these people. Do you think he inherited his job from his mom? Odds are, even if you could pass the vetting, you would have no shot at getting even an entry level job at State or the FBI or the CIA and have no shot at a service academy. None of these people are stupid. Not one. You don't get where they got being stupid. What's stupid is thinking that these people are stupid. Almost every one of them is way fucking smarter than almost all of you

--------------------

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#6536979 - 02/06/07 02:16 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The cartoons were the worst.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#6537498 - 02/06/07 06:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

I think he was implying that Rummy wouldn't be so stupid as to authorize THIS kind of immature torture as what happened at Abu Ghraib. He would use torture effectively as the U.S. military believes it to be effective in certain areas (and they do), but what happened at Abu Ghraib was very ephemeral and autonomous, highly sexualized and ineffective compared to interrogation methods the U.S. military probably actually uses and approves of.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates