Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Familiarity While tripping, Hard to explain Input?
    #6464332 - 01/15/07 10:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I know the title of this thread must sound like I'm asking you to read my mind, and figure out what this means, or if any of this means anything, but i just would like some input. Lately while i have been dosed (tripping) Ive noticed an odd familiarity in my hallucinations and thoughts.. As if my i had seen these hallucinations somewhere and as if the thoughts i was thinking while tripping had been thought before.. But not necessarily by me, but by someone else who had been tripping at any point in time.. I noticed a strange togetherness, there is nothing original, and everything is just a product of somebody else's thoughts.. So i explained this to my tripping Allie and he could see the same thing which was very strange in of it's self... I have been seeing a group consciousness arise, like we are all connected, bending and molding around one another.. As if we are one? But anyway has anybody noticed the familiarity while tripping ,the feeling of, you've been here before, you just don't know where here is???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: Familiarity While tripping, Hard to explain Input? [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #6464392 - 01/15/07 11:24 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

One of the things i have come to realize is that everyone IS connected...think about it...everything in the universe (except dark matter and things that dont agree with our "laws") is made up of energy..so therefor we are all just one collective consciousness, experiencing life how we see it...so we think we are different..when in reality we are all the same at the basic level...just a mass of energy. So when you are tripping i have realized that you can "see" the energy in everything, you see the structure of everything...how they are connected..

Anyway, whenever you trip with a buddy, it seems like you are on the same page (at least i do) they see the same things, i have even done experiments where i would write down what i was "seeing" and so would my girlfriend, and it would be the same (with no influence in her thoughts) i did this because i was getting shot down with my first theory as we see the same thing because of "suggestion" well that can't be true because we had SEPARATE papers and wrote down what we were experiencing...how is that possible that we both were experiencing the same thing? because we are all connected, and when your on that higher plane of existence, you can really believe that it is real (because it is true we are connected, just we dont believe it as we were taught as we grew up that it isn't possible to read thoughts, and to be "connected" to someone else mentally) does this make any sense to anyone else?

So this "togetherness" as you call it is my "collective consciousness" as i describe it. There is even this pattern you see on LSD that seems to "connect" everything and everyone on earth, and if you learn to use this "pattern" you will see that it is not only a vision, but a tool for which to be used for information..this is an entirely different subject in itself and i haven't been able to put it to words yet..

-= Silent Echo =-

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Edited by Silent_Echo (01/15/07 11:25 PM)

OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Re: Familiarity While tripping, Hard to explain Input? [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #6464439 - 01/15/07 11:44 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yes YES!!!!! You just nailed what has happend to me and my allies while tripping everytime.. WE experince the same thing.. And picture the same things as if the pictures and concepts are concepts that are in us all... A friend once look at me wile tripping and said,"there's a phycho path in all of us".. He's right, When you are tripping i beilive esp and communications of the mind can occur amongst one another.. And that is a very wierd a dicey plain to be on.. I was tripping with my g/f and got the impression? that she was pregnant, Now 10 days late for her period.. Strange huh i could be wrong havent tested, anyway You pin pointed that! THANK YOU

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Familiarity While tripping, Hard to explain Input? [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #6464446 - 01/15/07 11:48 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

One of the first things I ever thought to myself on shrooms was... "whoa, i've been here before!"

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order