Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Some thoughts (cHeMiCaLoRaNgE style post)
    #646365 - 05/26/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My thoughts: On one level there are only two mindsets possible when it comes to ego loss.

1. The person who feels that the loss of the ego is a detachment from reality, and a movement into chaos, or the unreal.
2. The person who feels that the loss of the ego is a removal from illusions, and is a movement into the real, the absolute.

This is an example of the great duality. (Right and wrong, left and right, up and down, black and white).

To move beyond this, simply know that neither is true, and both are, and this is based on your perceptions. Now I understand what was meant by "There are two sides to enlightenment - one is illumination and the other is schizophrenia".) To be at war with the self is to be in two minds, which leads to a form of schizophrenia. To be enlighted is to accept what is, and revel in that.

I can't go into that any further (not because it's top secret, or out of bounds, or too profound, but because I simply don't know how).

Let me show you: Everyone go to this link, and read about depersonalization. This is a link I just happened to find, and I think it describes a lot of the feelings I have been experiencing. In fact I know it does. I think the definitions will strike a chord with many of the people here who are struggling with the issue of enlightenment.

What's your opinion?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Some thoughts (cHeMiCaLoRaNgE style post) [Re: Revelation]
    #646377 - 05/26/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

that made way more sense then our good cHeMiCaL friend's posts...

OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
Re: Some thoughts (cHeMiCaLoRaNgE style post) [Re: Anonymous]
    #646756 - 05/26/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i cant tell you how right you are Revelation, smart guy. I have experienced this skitzo but im not sure thats exactly what it is, anyways i have been able to mostly overcome it in the last few days!!!! I still see colors and have weird thoughts but they dont phase me and beside mybe i am developing a sixth sense or something. About a week ago i had a strong revelation that i was causing my own insanity, i was somehow just hiding who i really was cause i was afraid of my problems, and i was right, i can still see the colors and be happy, man i love the colors, but now my head is clearer and i can enjoy life way better. I dont wanna go ego with this but i have a strong feeling i chose a hard life cause my spirit is highly developed and i need an extreme challenge, and man the bigger the challenge, the sweeter the victory. I have a strong feeling that i may be training to help people perhaps like myself on the other side, i will go into the other side in future posts.

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
Re: Some thoughts (cHeMiCaLoRaNgE style post) [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #646760 - 05/26/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I had written a couple pages on the two minds if you are interested, at one point i actually called them voice 1 and voice 2, but i went way farther than that into insanity before i came back.

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Some thoughts (cHeMiCaLoRaNgE style post) [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #647708 - 05/27/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I had written a couple pages on the two minds if you are interested

Yup, I would definately like to see that. Post away.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order