Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetrippindad82
Trusted Cultivator of Trich
Male

Loc: down, down the hole
For those of you following me earlier, I think I have your answer
    #6452996 - 01/12/07 04:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I believe I have figured out why the current income tax is illegal. The answer is simply within the structuring of our government. Anything that we have to abide by is required to go through congress and then the President, and finally get the nod of the Justice Department. While yes, the 16th amendment states that they can now charge a tax on a wage, it doesn't state what that tax is to be. Now, where this continues to go wrong is that it sets up the Federal Reserve, a privately owned bank that then commissions the IRS. This is not illegal. Maybe wrong but not illegal.

Now where it gets sticky is this. When the DEA shows up at your door, they MUST follow the regulations set forth (thus voted upon) by congress. Same with the FBI, FCC, ATF, etc. However, there are NO regulations set forth (voted upon) by Congress for the IRS. The Tax Code that everyone follows without thinking has NEVER been voted upon by congress. If your local town wants to raise your Property Taxes, there has to be a vote, they just can't do it. When cigarette taxes go up, a legislative branch voted upon it. They just can't decide to do it. I know this is a little extreme, but if a cop pulls you over, he can't just give you a ticket for having blue eyes because he has something against people with blue eyes. He MUST follow the guidelines set forth by the legislative branches.

I hope that people see what I am saying. The only thing that is illegal about Income Taxes is the system by which it is administered. The system was never commissioned by congress, and thus has no regulation by congress. Our government created a rule with the 16th amendment which did allow wages to be taxed, they just never set forth the guidelines, so therefore, NO INCOME TAX.

Thank you all for putting up with me today. It has been fun debating this.

--------------------
Trying to explain a journey to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to explain what a zebra looks like to  blind person who has never seen a horse.

^^^The above matter may be a complete fantasy that I concocted out of possible boredom.^^^

--------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrippindad82
Trusted Cultivator of Trich
Male

Loc: down, down the hole
Re: For those of you following me earlier, I think I have your answer [Re: trippindad82]
    #6453176 - 01/12/07 05:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry. I forgot to add my poll earlier. So here it is:
Have you ever heard of a vote on income tax, not sales tax or gas tax, but an actual vote on income tax?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/12/07 05:46 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
Trying to explain a journey to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to explain what a zebra looks like to  blind person who has never seen a horse.

^^^The above matter may be a complete fantasy that I concocted out of possible boredom.^^^

--------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom