Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
First time Peruvian Torch, a few questions...
    #6410869 - 12/30/06 03:34 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

My local retailer sells dried Peruvian Torch at $3 per gram. They grow it and dry it themselves. Is this too high of a price? How much would I need to buy to equate a 2 hit acid trip?

--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.

...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: First time Peruvian Torch, a few questions... [Re: moeburn]
    #6411050 - 12/30/06 04:56 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Well considering a dose of dried peruvian torch powder is 30-50 grams that price is ridiculous. Don't support anyone that wants to charge prices like that for a sacred cactus.

--------------------

InvisibleMezcal
    #6411125 - 12/30/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

That's probably a lot more than you'd pay if you bought it on the net. Kilos can be around $120, or what you'd be paying for 40g. In other words, 25x less expensive.

Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Re: First time Peruvian Torch, a few questions... [Re: Mezcal]
    #6411149 - 12/30/06 05:51 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

**post deleted, i broke the rules**

--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.

...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

Edited by moeburn (12/30/06 09:09 PM)

InvisibleMezcal
    #6411182 - 12/30/06 06:07 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You're pretty new, so I'll assume you didn't know... but, asking for sources is not allowed on this forum.

Search for peruvian torch incense vendors on google, and you should find a few there.

Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Re: First time Peruvian Torch, a few questions... [Re: Mezcal]
    #6411676 - 12/30/06 09:11 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks snyder, I should have assumed that.

However, after taxes, shipping, handling, time spent waiting, and risk of the package being confiscated, I might just buy the PT here anyway.

Sorry guys, forgot to mention, its $3/gram in Canadian dollars.

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6411685 - 12/30/06 09:12 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ah, not quite as bad. Still far from good.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Re: First time Peruvian Torch, a few questions... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6412004 - 12/30/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Will there be any cross tolerance with ayahuasca/DMT? I ask because DMT is a tryptamine, which usually creates cross tolerance, but DMT has no specific tolerance build up of its own.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules