Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
New Old Life
    #6410076 - 12/30/06 08:40 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

So I find myself in another apartment in the same area I've lived all my life. I feel neither despair nor elation, which is funny because I seem to remember always feeling extreme despair or extreme elation. I think the middle is better for me. I continue to try and improve myself physically and mentally and spiritually, develop traits I hope will be cause for my success and happiness in the future. I get impatient... Art seems momentous and trivial. Most days I just think about sex and love. I'll have my fine Arts Bachelors degree in about 4 months, and life will change, to which I feel very fortunate. Staying here in this town makes me comfortable and sad. Funny where the mind goes... I've been dispositioned and scared, sleeping out in the dark woods for months and have wished to be here. I love breathing and running and doing my best. Time to go wash dishes, peace guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: New Old Life [Re: Grav]
    #6410114 - 12/30/06 09:20 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Life is a funny thing isnt it. I find that I enjoy the past more than I enjoy the present, and that im always waiting for the future. Ive always been great at art but it slipped away when I went to a high school which specialized in academics instead of a high school which was known for their arts. Overall I feel like im growing and moving to places Ive never moved before, noticing things, uncovering new perspectives, digging up ancient secrets, and ejoying life immensly. I hope you that move on from your old life and find a way to enjoy the new and present life.

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag