Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out
Loc: Tampa,Florida
LSD >????
    #6388923 - 12/20/06 01:48 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

AHHh shes a crazy ride i did it for the first time not to long ago,but i cant find it anywhere,is it still on the streets? am i just not looking hard enough?

--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: LSD >???? [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #6388933 - 12/20/06 01:54 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

no its completely gone... didnt you hear that the worlds supply of acid has run out?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
Re: LSD >???? [Re: danlennon3]
    #6388970 - 12/20/06 02:26 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post edited to cleanse my stupidity...

--------------------
All that groks is God.

Edited by Riboflavin (01/17/10 11:47 AM)

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

Re: LSD >???? [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6388986 - 12/20/06 02:45 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

And tell me, how do you know that it was LSA? You have a gas chromatography set up? Maybe it was a low dose of lsd? Or an RC.

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: LSD >???? [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6388994 - 12/20/06 02:50 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

shorter weaker trip?
have toy ever HAD a good size dose of LSA?

Offlinetihkalpihkal
captain insano
Male User Gallery

Loc: The basement of the alamo
Re: LSD >???? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6389293 - 12/20/06 07:24 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

American LSD usage declined in the 1970s and 1980s, then experienced a mild resurgence in popularity in the 1990s. Although there were many distribution channels during this decade, the U.S. DEA identified continued tours by the psychedelic rock band The Grateful Dead and the then-burgeoning rave scene as primary venues for LSD trafficking and consumption. American LSD usage fell sharply circa 2000. The decline is attributed to the arrest of two chemists, William Leonard Pickard, a Harvard-educated organic chemist, and Clyde Apperson. According to DEA reports, black market LSD availability dropped by 95% after the two were arrested in 2000. These arrests were a result of the largest LSD manufacturing raid in DEA history.[43]

Pickard was an alleged member of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love group that produced and sold LSD in California during the late 1960s and early 1970s. It is believed he had links to other "cooks" associated with this group — an original source of the drug back in the 1960's — and his arrest may have forced other operations to cease production, leading to the large decline in street availability.

The DEA claims these two individuals were responsible for the vast majority of LSD sold illegally in the United States and a significant amount of the LSD sold in Europe, and that they worked closely with organized traffickers. While this claim may have some bearing, the extent of Pickard's direct influence on the overall availability in the United States is not fully known. Some attest that "Pickard's Acid" was sold exclusively in Europe, and was not distributed through American music venues.

In November of 2003, Pickard was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, and Apperson was sentenced to 30 years imprisonment without parole, after being convicted in Federal Court of running a large scale LSD manufacturing operation out of several clandestine laboratories, including a former missile silo near Wamego, Kansas.

LSD manufacturers and traffickers can be categorized into two groups: A few large scale producers, such as the aforementioned Pickard and Apperson, and an equally limited number of small, clandestine chemists, consisting of independent producers who, operating on a comparatively limited scale, can be found throughout the country. As a group, independent producers are of less concern to the Drug Enforcement Agency than the larger groups, as their product reaches only local markets. from wikipedia

from wiki

--------------------
Was the lockness monster in fact Jack the Ripper?

Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD >???? [Re: tihkalpihkal]
    #6389309 - 12/20/06 07:36 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tihkalpihkal said:
In November of 2003, Pickard was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, and Apperson was sentenced to 30 years imprisonment without parole, after being convicted in Federal Court of running a large scale LSD manufacturing operation out of several clandestine laboratories, including a former missile silo near Wamego, Kansas.
[/url]

from wiki

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. That poor man. He no doubt helped at least thousands of people realize their dreams and showed people a different side of life, and now he's set to waste away in prison all because the U.S. is psychotic about their drug laws. If nothing else he obviously got a great mind that is now going to be wasted in jail. I hope some day they'll be mentioned in textbooks as hero's of their time and also casualties of their time.  :nonono:

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
Re: LSD >???? [Re: cookeman]
    #6389786 - 12/20/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"And tell me, how do you know that it was LSA? You have a gas chromatography set up? Maybe it was a low dose of lsd? Or an RC."

I could be wrong, I have had a bit of lsa before, maybe not enough.... anyways, i took two, not much happened so then i took two more got a bit of a little somethin' somethin' than nothing, but I guess i probably was really jumping the gun in just assuming that.

--------------------
All that groks is God.

Edited by Riboflavin (12/20/06 11:18 AM)

Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out
Loc: Tampa,Florida
Re: LSD >???? [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6392526 - 12/20/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

wow this sucks...the stuff is so interesting im sur ethere is allot to see...is it that hard to make? like with a lab avalibe not some 16 year old punk rambliing

--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale