Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesmokeaspliff
Stranger
Need a mushroom Id
    #638664 - 05/21/02 03:47 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well I don't need an Id but i'd like one. Last summer a friend and I were walking on this trail through the woods by my house. We found a shroom and we picked it. The shrooom had a thick almost woody stem, under the cap was bright yellow, and the caps were wavy, dark brown & large(probably 3-4 inches diameter). When we cracked the stem to see if it would turn blue it did, then we cracked the cap open and it turned dark blue almost immediately. Knowing the psilocybins turn blue we ate it. We chewed it really well and our tounges were blue. We decided to smoke some remembering hearing that it would make them kick in quicker and we started to fell them about 15 minutes later. We found about 6 more on our journey and ate them too. We ended up tripping face for a good 6 hours. I decided to go on the internet and find out what kind of shrooms they were but I never found any pictures like them. Any Idea?

--------------------
Did you know that "if" is the middle word in life?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Need a mushroom Id [Re: smokeaspliff]
    #638689 - 05/21/02 04:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The bright yellow under the caps, large size and general habitat make it sound like some type of boletus. They have pores under the cap instead of gills (often bright yellow). Some blue strongly but none are psychoactive, some are toxic. You seriously shouldn't eat any mushrooms without positively ID'ing first.... Bluing doesn't really mean shit on it's own and isn't a one-step reliable way of telling if something is psychoactive.

DH

Offlinesmokeaspliff
Stranger
Re: Need a mushroom Id [Re: spores]
    #638706 - 05/21/02 04:33 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

by the way I live in NJ. Also they had to psilcocybins, I was trippin' face man! Well, if I come across anymore I'll post a picture & you guys can figure it out.

--------------------
Did you know that "if" is the middle word in life?

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #638746 - 05/21/02 05:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"I was trippin' face man"

Placebo trip , the human brain has misterious ways you know.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineMushroomBoy123
enthusiast

Loc: Wa
    #639149 - 05/21/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I know some dumb fuck that thinks he knows what shrooms look like. I told him not to go around eatting mushrooms off the ground and he did anyways. He had the shits for 3 days strait. What a dumbass.

--------------------
There is a Fungus amoung us.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag