Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrBoomer
Stranger
Dr. Bluethumbs a ripoff? Where is he?
    #638037 - 05/20/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I ordered some spore from Dr. Bluethumbs using paypal on 5/8...that's been 12 days ago and still nothing. Also, my emails have gone unanswered. My money's already gone and no spores to show for it.

Has anyone had any good experiences with Dr. Bluethumbs? Any similar experiences?

I thought I had researched and it was a good vendor.

Please advise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebreathingofmist
The shadowwarrior, and thewarrior's shadow
 User Gallery

Loc: Dissonance
Re: Dr. Bluethumbs a ripoff? Where is he? [Re: MrBoomer]
    #638042 - 05/20/02 03:21 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've had two good experiences with him, and the most recent one was friday, ordered and got my spores today

--------------------

"Breathing of mist, soul enshrouded, I am just... an Illusion"

Offlinegratefulme

#638053 - 05/20/02 03:26 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Did you really email him? I have an order that is late also, but anytime I email him he gets back to me within hours. If you read even a few posts down you will see he is running behind.

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #638117 - 05/20/02 03:53 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

he is legit and not a rip off. he is a little behind, and running a super sale. he hired a lil extra help, and assures everyone orders will be out soon..... just dont sweat it, lol i got an order in too, so i aint just talking.

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #638244 - 05/20/02 05:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I get e-mails all day long and it usually take me some time to figure out who you are because you people have 10 names you use.

I am positive if you e-mailed me you would have gotten a reply I never let e-mails go for more then 24 hours unless I leave them there as a reminder.

My e-mail is drbluethumbs@hotmail.com I have no e-mails from anyone right now that are unanswered.

If you simply e-mail me tell me what your order was and your name then we can get to the bottom of this right away.

Although I am completly caught up on all syringe orders.

Offlinecbull
enthusiast
    #638440 - 05/20/02 08:14 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

he wont rip u off hes a good vendor

--------------------
FAPA - Member Since -5-21-2002

Offlinemidnitesun
old-school,master-grower
 User Gallery

Loc: East Coast(on the water-f...
    #638455 - 05/20/02 08:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

he is good do not jump the gun with impatients you will grt your item..........he is the bomb....he will make good............

--------------------
"3 o'Clock Road Block,hey mister Cop, I ain't got no,Ber-surfer-ticket"(rfic). (Bob Marley)

"Here's an idea,lets make the Constitution legal". (Ron Paul)

"The war on drugs is a lie created by the State to enslave it's citizens".(midnitesun)

InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
    #638632 - 05/21/02 02:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You'll get your spores. He's very honest and Im sure he'll comp you a little something.

Offlinealienated
contaminationgrower

Loc: kali-forn-I-A
    #638740 - 05/21/02 05:38 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

yeah dude, don't trip. i placed my order on friday, he sent saturday and i got them yesturday (monday). he's a good guy, it'll come, just email him to find out.

--------------------
-m.

I dont even grow these things... I just post for this guy that knows a guy, who's sisters boyfriend dumped about 2 months ago.

Offlineindicaz
Lysol God
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Chair
Re: Dr. Bluethumbs a ripoff? Where is he? [Re: alienated]
    #638778 - 05/21/02 06:21 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I also have placed a order, and have gotten no email responses to my multiple emails... My money is gone... So I too would like to know where my package is..

ya know i see everyone complaining about the spore haven and how the dood cut his prices but atleast my order was placed, I received multiple responses same day and it was mailed next day.... Now this dosent speak for quality of product but it does speak for customer service...

An established vendor such as bluethumbs shouldnt be screwing up like this, I would imagine something is wrong, and as long as I get my order SOON ill be happy, But again an established vendor with a good name like bluethumbs shouldnt have these difficulties...

Offlineindicaz
Lysol God
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Chair
    #638785 - 05/21/02 06:24 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have no fear though..... I have faith that BlueThumbs is just piled high in orders!!

Ive recently ordered from every vendor that exists and am going to be compiling a list of vendor shipping and response times as well as quality of product, website and shipping packaging..... I think everyone deserves this as well as the newbies.... God forbid some newbie blows his cash with STP/ The Keeper....

Now STP/The Keeper is a scam!

Dr blue thumbs keep up to good work, i know your out there somewhere!

later
indi

OfflineUHID
enthusiast
Loc: IL
Re: Dr. Bluethumbs a ripoff? Where is he? [Re: indicaz]
    #639079 - 05/21/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

indi-

we used to have a list much like this for buying seeds back in the day - it's a great idea. of course, this was an on-going compilation of data from all the seed vendors. someone would have to take charge and keep it current and accurate, though.

if there's something holding up one vendor this week and his speed rating slips, next week's data might put him back up at the top. there are some general pitfalls - certain items slow down certain vendors (for example, if you order compost from one vendor, it may significantly delay your order, whereas it would have been shipped faster had the order just been spores).

it's a good idea if someone wants to put in the effort, but placing a single order to each vendor and reporting on that won't be entirely accurate, given the temporary snags a couple vendors have run into lately....

take care! stay safe...
-bizarro

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #639101 - 05/21/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

that sucks man......

next time pay attention to your vendor's rating before casually sending off payment.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Dr. Bluethumbs a ripoff? Where is he? [Re: indicaz]
    #639498 - 05/21/02 04:26 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You ordered 2 days ago and want to know why your package is not there??

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds