Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Amanitas
    #6362609 - 12/12/06 06:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Where's the best come from? Washington, Lativa, Siberia? thedudenj's backyard?

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Re: Amanitas [Re: schmutzen]
    #6362738 - 12/12/06 06:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone work with the Pantherinas?

--------------------

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
    #6362766 - 12/12/06 06:32 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ask the dude... if hes still a dude!  :ooo:

--------------------
View My Gallery

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Amanitas [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6362776 - 12/12/06 06:35 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've heard the siberian ones are more active than the N. American and Europian strains.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineTMshroom
one
    #6362777 - 12/12/06 06:36 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I think an amanita is an amanita.

Seeing how Siberian natives used Fly Agaric in their cerimonial practices I guess Siberian amanitas are good. And so are Swedish, Estonian, Finish....

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6362783 - 12/12/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

well i dont think theres such a thing as the best thats like saying whats the best stain of cubes and trust me dont fuck around with pantherina i rather touch datura then pantherina im not saying i havent used pantherina but still i dont recommend it. as far as all the ones i have had i cant say there really was a best but ones from vermont were great and washington state tho even NJ i found to be fine

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineScrewdUpTexas
Fuckin Alaska,eh?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska and Texas
Re: Amanita [Re: thedudenj]
    #6363065 - 12/12/06 07:16 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Don't forget Alaska! There are Amanitas aplenty to be found in this amazing state.

--------------------
"The Mind and Body must be Subjected to Extreme Stimulus by means of Drugs and Music." -Hunter S. Thompson

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita [Re: ScrewdUpTexas]
    #6363493 - 12/12/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

it pisses me off i have a friend over there and she couldnt find any if i was there i would have santa sack full and be giving them to people

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6363548 - 12/12/06 07:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said: ....im not saying i havent used pantherina but still i dont recommend it.

Can you elaborate?

Quote:

These certified Amanita pantherina speciemsn come from a religious sect in Siberia that still uses these caps listed as poisons in their rituals to this day. Pantherinas have much more concentrated active components in them, but are strictly not for human consumption.

So then they have both more of the desired and undesired alkaloids in them I take it. Any other reasons why they should be avoided?

--------------------

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6363604 - 12/12/06 08:10 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said: hey i may sound like an asshole but WTF are you guys fucking retarded have any of you had panther caps! no dont fucking eat them for the love of god unless your a true shaman and can handle being completely insane. Those give full out visuals that you cant detrimine from reality the can flip your vision transport you to another place, systhesia,make everything look underwater like, give death and rebirth, they are really powerful and not a toy to get high with thats probally why alot of poeple hate em.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5503940

I've tried some I harvested myself from NC and enjoyed them so I think I'll go ahead and try the Siberian Panterinas. Do others agree drinking milk seems to increase potency?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita [Re: schmutzen]
    #6363802 - 12/12/06 08:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i dunno pantherina is a good way to get into a delerium and embrace true madness they once made me feel like collapsing for 20min and i just gave into the collapse and i died and was reborn. but still its not good to fuck with where you getting Siberian panthers from? He he no one here really uses amanita to be honest its important to bless them the strongest experiences were ones where i bless them like the same with ayahuasca. any who as for the milk it usually does tho sometimes it can cause a head ache and feeling like your gona collapse like when you have way too much. all i have to say is pay your respects and take it on a pure heart and it should be fine and dose 1-4g and 9 at most like i said its possible to achieve full out of body you need to realize the plant is just an aid its a tool your not suppose to be overwhelmed your suppose to use it to achieve a state that is normally achievable thru meditation thats how the shamans rock it they can fully placebo alcohol and make people smell the booze they didnt drink. Its funny i read an anthropology book today and flipped to a random page and it was about shamans and described the persons ayahuasca experience then talked about shamans mastering the placebo. why is everyone so bent on the drug more then making your self go there on your own?

--------------------

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6364502 - 12/13/06 12:16 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

why is everyone so bent on the drug more then making your self go there on your own?

I fully believe daily meditation is the most important thing we as humans should practice.  It's also beneficial to 'upgrade' with some help from 'the other side' to reach furthur into our inner depths and calm them, and I see this as being a part of said maintenance.  Oh, and the Winter Solstice is approaching :grin:

As for my new sig, according to tradition, this hymn was offered in atonement for possible breaches in the conditions under which Sacred Knowledge was allowed to be transferred.

Do you, ah... suggest 'recycling' the juice?

--------------------

Edited by schmutzen (12/13/06 12:22 AM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6364624 - 12/13/06 12:53 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

thanks for using more punctuation these days thedudenj.

i have not ventured into pantherinas namaste, but i love muscaria. 10 grams is a good amount of muscaria, and i would suggest about 2/3 of your desired amanita dose, for pantherinas. though if i have to be honest i would suggest everyone stay away from pantherinas, as the same effects can be received through red caps without the worry or danger. its said that pantherinas can have LSD-like visuals, where i have found red caps to do the same, but only if u take alot more than usual. objects will breathe, melt, undulate, and sometimes change in color, tone, and vibrance.

if u decide to venture, just be careful :smile:
start low.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
Re: Amanita [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6365273 - 12/13/06 09:16 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I'll second that.

My starting dose of 2.5 grams Muscaria was quite intense once it came on. I'm certainly happy i didn't take the full 8 grams I had measured out earlier.

The other thing that should be researched is actual average alkaloid levels of different strains of muscaria and pantherina. Maybe I 'll hit this up at lunch and post some solid info. And this milk deal? whats that all about? Does you previous panther cap thread detail that a little further, I'd like to look into that a bit deeper.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Amanita [Re: Sunny]
    #6365486 - 12/13/06 10:20 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

lol milk is full of growth hormones for baby cows
and pesticides ect...
bad stuff
as for the pantherinas...
if it has higher alks then lower the dosage unless it has different poisons altogether
with Muscara the desired effects are achieved through 30 grams, look it up on James Arther site. The desired effects are leaving your body and going to the "heavens" not to trip out.
they say different keys open different doors

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita [Re: cpw1971]
    #6365855 - 12/13/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah now adays but still trust me for the panthers if you dare take to caps one light and one dark if you can then crush by hand then mix 2 parts amanita 1 part cream mix it well then give a blessing and eat.i learned of this from an Idian Rx ist from india

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (12/13/06 12:05 PM)

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6365944 - 12/13/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lol milk is full of growth hormones for baby cows
and pesticides ect...

Don't get me started, I've seen first-hand what it does to their knees.  There is organic milk available, although it can't be 100% guaranteed not to have been mixed with another farm that uses it.

Thanks for the link, good stuff.  James Arthur :wink:

http://www.jamesarthur.net/recipe.html

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6366018 - 12/13/06 01:04 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah milk naturally has growth hormones though
check this out...
http://www.rense.com/general26/milk.htm
organic is bs just the same

Edited by cpw1971 (12/13/06 01:05 PM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6366033 - 12/13/06 01:08 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I used to work at a store and I could tell the milk drinkers when they walked in the door.
theres was one guy that must have weighed 500 pounds and he always had his kids with him "they were huge too". he would buy like 4 gallons of milk at a time
I am not saying that it wont have effects mixed with Amanita though.
I just try to stay away from it.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #6366143 - 12/13/06 01:41 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

LOL. yeah, I can't stand the taste of milk, though every now and then something with hint of that flavor is ok. But the real question is why would it potentiate the mushrooms?

The term Fly Agaric, comes from the use of the Amanita Muscaria as pesticide, which, ironically, is made by placeing a sliced up cap in a saucer of milk. This is supposed to attract the flys, who then fly away enebriated and smash into things and die....

Other than that, the internet seems to be void of anything related to mixing Amanita Muscaria with Milk to potentiate it.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order