Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDQ04
Stranger
Newbie Shroomer, plz help...
    #630735 - 05/14/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My four friends and I are going to get some shrooms. But we really have no idea what we are doing besides reading online. So I have some really newbie questions. We are trying to reach a level 1 trip so base your help on that. How much should we buy 1/8, 1/4, what? Also it says that some shrooms are more potent and that you should have a experienced shroomer, dose it for you (unfortunatley there are none around). So what's a standard dose to take. Also could you just give tips for the first time (chase it, don't eat 4-6 hrs. before, ect...) Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Newbie Shroomer, plz help... [Re: DQ04]
    #630838 - 05/14/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

1-2 grams each, more is risking a high level trip. 5 of you so, between 5 and 10 grams. which is what? a third?

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #631002 - 05/14/02 09:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i think you'll want a level 3 trip if you are expecting visuals and a lot more fun aspects of it. my friend ate 1.75g and noticed some mild effects (like stoned but different), he was not satisfied and let me know this a few times. next time we went tripping, i ate a 4g albino and he ate 3.5 grams. we both had level 3/4 trips and all was good. he really enjoyed the trip and i think the best way to do it is to jump right in and experience it, not to be feeling psuedo-effects. with that being said, a dose between 2-3 grams is generally safe to not leave you with 6 hours of "bordom" and to not propell you into some egoloss situation where past experience really doesn't matter anyways. trip somewhere safe and away from sober people preferably. don't eat within 2-3 before. remember that its temperary and that everythings good. have fun.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #631093 - 05/14/02 11:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you only want a level 1 trip...then don't take more than 1 gram each. Even with only 1 gram you will probably hit a level 2. But trust me on this...you'll wan't to hit at least a 2 to have any fun. There's barely anything noticable about a level 1 trip, just some "funny" feelings. Definately don't take more than 2 grams for your first trip. Try to stay away from smoking any bud, too, as it will shoot you up a lot higher.

To get a good idea: I took about 2g of average potency shrooms this weekend, then smoked a few bowls. That was about as close to "the edge" as I've ever been, and I've done doses up to 8g before. So be careful of how much you take and you're sure to have a blast.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
    #631200 - 05/15/02 03:51 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you want a level 1 trip just smoke some weed and watch a little television. But if you want to do shrooms I would recomend 2 grams each, cause truthfully for me shrooms aren't worth it unless you have a level 3.

OfflineDQ04
Stranger
Re: Newbie Shroomer, plz help... [Re: We_come_in_peace]
    #631543 - 05/15/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the info. I was reading the trip reports and level one seemed pretty cool and that's what people suggested for first time use. But I guess that the best is at a higher level. One more question what if I ate 2 grams but it was awsome and tripped hard. How can you tell if it's good shrooms. Weed is pretty obvious but what should you look for in shrooms. Thanks. One more thing. If we eat a gram each and 2 hours later we aren't really tripping is it a good idea to eat another gram then or would that be bad?

Edited by DQ04 (05/15/02 10:34 AM)

Anonymous

#631556 - 05/15/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

To tell if the shrooms are good youd have to know how they were grown, and that probably wouldnt even tell you much. Other than that, test them. Id go for 2 grams, if youre getting em off the street. Thatd be a decent trip, not too strong but still fun. Unless the shrooms are REALLY potent, you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #631649 - 05/15/02 11:47 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If 2 hours later they haven't appeared to kick in, don't eat more. That is just a waste of shrooms. Sometimes it takes a bit longer and after you take more it may kick in, then you may freak out. But tolerance is an issue here, so taking more 2 hours later probably wouldn't do that much.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals