Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineherbalicious
philosophicalmind expander
Male

Loc: charlottesville
strange feelings?
    #6306089 - 11/27/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I apologize if this has already been discussed a lot. After i had tripped mushrooms a few times it seemed like the getting high experience had changed for me. On select few occasions of smoking good herb i will become uncomfortable and my heart beating so fast that it hurts. Sometimes on the other hand i will get feelings like the ones i get when i am in a trip. I'm just wondering if anyone else has felt a similar way?

--------------------
"Music seems to help the pain, Seems to cultivate the brain" -Pink Floyd

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right" -Grateful Dead

"The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend" -Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: strange feelings? [Re: herbalicious]
    #6306138 - 11/27/06 09:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Its mainly psychosomatic. It has happened to me, BIG TIME.

Marijuana can be very psychedelic, especially for those who have eaten alot of hallucinogens.

The mind/body relationship is an amazing thing. Marijuana does naturally raise your heart rate a bit and Im not talking simple anxiety.

The more you associate your feelings you get from marijuana to a psychedelic trip, the more likely you will have similare bodily symptoms.

Anyone who has taken a LARGE dose of mushrooms or lsd knows about the heart rate phenom. It can be very bothersome. The more that state becomes ingrained in your psyche the more easily you can recreate it in some ways. Pot helps...

Its sort of a mix between anxiety, some almost primal form of apprehension, and the natural effects these drugs have directly on the body, in any combination.

Marijuana is probably just becoming a more serious psychedelic for you, the bodily effects included.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineherbalicious
Male

Re: strange feelings? [Re: yageman]
    #6306272 - 11/27/06 09:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for the input. I dont really find these feelings enjoyable though. Is there any advice you have for me to control it better?

--------------------

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right" -Grateful Dead

"The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend" -Aldous Huxley

OfflinePervertedhuman
Stranger
Male
    #6306277 - 11/27/06 09:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

herbalicious said:
I apologize if this has already been discussed a lot. After i had tripped mushrooms a few times it seemed like the getting high experience had changed for me. On select few occasions of smoking good herb i will become uncomfortable and my heart beating so fast that it hurts. Sometimes on the other hand i will get feelings like the ones i get when i am in a trip. I'm just wondering if anyone else has felt a similar way?

Yeah this just happend to me a few days ago.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6306292 - 11/27/06 10:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

The best and most simple advise I can give is to take a walk when your heart rate and/or breathing is off. This help you acclimate to the brunt of the effects. Give your heart a reason to start pumping like that.

Other advise, I couldnt really give because its stuff you just have to learn on your own. Its far too complex and has much to do with metaprogramming your self. Its different for everybody.

I would still smoke pot almost everyday if it was not for this bodily effect, and I smoked pot everyday for years.

One other way I deal with it is to play the piano. The place where I used to smoke alot of pot just so happens to have one, and the fullness of the sound works best for me even though I am a pretty serious guitar player. Dwelling on the effects just pushes you further into them. Thats why I mentioned anxiety earlier.

You might be like me and have changed your mind a bit, so pot is a serious experience. I always enjoyed the psychedelic effects, but the heart rate thing has been something I just have to deal with, for about a year and a half now. I take no meds, and have no anxiety issue. Weed just fucks with me more than it ever did.

The only thing to look forward to, for me, is a guarenteed psychedelic experience even after one hit. My nerves just are not going to accommodate my being a pothead anymore. I enjoy its depth more because of it.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/27/06 10:08 PM)

OfflineZx2Ninja
Stranger
Re: strange feelings? [Re: yageman]
    #6306450 - 11/27/06 11:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i get that feeling normally up to a week after eating mushrooms.
I get super high.
with very mild HaLLuCiNgEN.
i like it

Offlineherbalicious
Male

Re: strange feelings? [Re: Zx2Ninja]
    #6306534 - 11/27/06 11:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

thanks yageman, it means a lot to me. i can really relate your situation with my own.

--------------------

Offlinejohnjohnandjamal
Stranger

#6306896 - 11/28/06 06:27 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I get the same thing. It started happening after I did lsd and has never went back to normal. Its ok I guess, but I have to make sure I smoke in a good setting, otherwise I'll tweak out.

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
Re: strange feelings? [Re: johnjohnandjamal]
    #6307586 - 11/28/06 12:36 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I honestly was about to post about this, b/c I've been getting it too.
I've tripped 5 times since Spring Break '06, and Since September I haven't smoked any pot at all, b/c I got tested. I finally get off testing, so I started toking again like last week, and everytime I smoke, I get crazy heartbeats, like rapid, I get hot, nauseous, or on the few occasions straight up OEV, its crazy, but i think its because I'm such a lightweight along with my previous 5 trips. Good to see I'm not crazy though!
Peace

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
Re: strange feelings? [Re: johnjohnandjamal]
    #6308256 - 11/28/06 04:41 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

johnjohnandjamal said:
but I have to make sure I smoke in a good setting, otherwise I'll tweak out.

i have to do this, too, but nothing psychedelic happens when i smoke. I need more hallucinogens. :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies