Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Every town's got theirs!(vids)
    #6298731 - 11/19/06 03:23 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I know all the places you live must have some special event of some sort.  What is it?

We have the Sandblast.  People use basically anything that can slide, and go down this very steep cutbank.  People get very inventive and have used many weird things to go suiciding down the hill  :thumbup:  I went down in a bathtub one year.

After this accident, they now have a bunch of rules and shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AFJrWN6CcM

And we also hosted this, though I don't know if city counsel will allow it back.  There was TONS of fights that night...at the event, downtown, you name it.  I had some of the best seats for that event.  I was a total drunk gong show.  Lots of fights in the beer gardens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxSerRv6QO4

Edited by entityexperiment (11/19/06 03:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Re: Every town's got theirs! [Re: Spooge]
    #6298737 - 11/19/06 03:30 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i think we just have street fairs. nice video tho!!!

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Every town's got theirs!(vids) [Re: Spooge]
    #6298775 - 11/19/06 05:00 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I was born there, and that the kinda hick shit that still takes place :smile:

Its a beautiful place, but the pollution was quite bad at certain times when I was younger, it was directly responsable for my ear infections, and the infections of other children in the area. Although I got a hearing test the other day and it turns out my hearing is pretty good, but my bass end in my left ear is damaged, from having infections.

Overall though, I have some pretty magical memories that all took place there. Maybe not as magical as rolling down a dirt hill :lol:
No, better actually :smile:

Ever been to norman lake?

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #6298896 - 11/19/06 07:54 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

In San Diego the annual event/tournament/party-to-end-all-parties is called:

OVER THE LINE

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #6298907 - 11/19/06 08:02 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Invisibleadrug

Re: Every town's got theirs!(vids) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6298934 - 11/19/06 08:25 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Every summer, the NCAA College World Series descends upon my city. For that week, driving through my neighborhood is like hell on earth.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
Re: Every town's got theirs!(vids) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6299120 - 11/19/06 10:44 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

that actually looks like a lot of fun...lol

peace

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

Re: Every town's got theirs!(vids) [Re: supra]
    #6299227 - 11/19/06 11:49 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

They have a thing once a year here around march called AppleBlossem and i swear this town grows 3 or 4 times larger during this thing. It's a HUGE event where for about a week they have a big food fair and a bunch of crafts stuff in the park, a carnival at a diff one, a parade through the town among other little things. The last weekend(think it starts on a weekend and ends on another, 1 week)theres tons of people with a bunch of sick cars that show up and just cruise all night long on basically 2 diff streets back and forth through town. It used to be alot better a couple years ago what with all the tatties being flopped out of their shirts from cars for everyone to see. But now i think you get tickets and shit for that(a couple still do it but not as many)

Now its bascially just tons of people wanting to get fucked up drive around and get in fights it seems so i just hate even being in town for it anymore. It's still cool i guess tho, like i said theres tons of muscle cars and ricers that come in and a shitload more of hot bishes.

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#6299288 - 11/19/06 12:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

So you guys have a hockey team that doesn't play hockey but instead beats the shit out of each other?

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Re: Every town's got theirs!(vids) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6299540 - 11/19/06 02:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Cool man.  Yea, I was born here too.  Still living here though.  I have to say though, I don't really agree with your pollution statement.  I think you are talking about the pulp mills and their smell.  Most people who come here for a visit can notice it, but I couldn't if I tried.

I was a healthy kid growing up and so was everyone I grew up with.  But I grew up on the outskirts...beverley.  And living out that area...of course I know norman lake  :smile:  I've been out there hundreds of times.

Actually, every summer me and friends camp on an island at Dahl Lake.  You have to canoe across Norman Lake and into a creek...which leads to the lake.  It's only accessible by canoe or atv.

I have friends with cabins out at norman.

You name a lake, I'll probably know it.  :wink:

Dnkyd- Actually, that was an North American event.  People from all over came for this special event.  All from different hockey teams respectively.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Re: Every town's got theirs!(vids) [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #6299565 - 11/19/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cApTaInCrAp said:
They have a thing once a year here around march called AppleBlossem and i swear this town grows 3 or 4 times larger during this thing. It's a HUGE event where for about a week they have a big food fair and a bunch of crafts stuff in the park, a carnival at a diff one, a parade through the town among other little things. The last weekend(think it starts on a weekend and ends on another, 1 week)theres tons of people with a bunch of sick cars that show up and just cruise all night long on basically 2 diff streets back and forth through town. It used to be alot better a couple years ago what with all the tatties being flopped out of their shirts from cars for everyone to see. But now i think you get tickets and shit for that(a couple still do it but not as many)

Now its bascially just tons of people wanting to get fucked up drive around and get in fights it seems so i just hate even being in town for it anymore. It's still cool i guess tho, like i said theres tons of muscle cars and ricers that come in and a shitload more of hot bishes.

That sounds pretty deadly.

We have a thing called summerfest, where tons of vendors and food stands set up downtown. They close all the streets off from vehicles and everyone walks around and whatnot. There's also live entertainment and stuff so it's actually a lot of fun.

And speaking of cars, we have our father's day show and shine. Lots of beautiful cars and bikes. Very awesome.

Invisiblepurity

User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #6300290 - 11/19/06 07:18 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Panama City Beach has a bunch of shitty, shallow events based solely to bring tourists, but Spring Break takes the cake.

We get cops from all our surrounding counties down here during Spring Break to try to regulate on the drunken nonsense that goes down here. just remember, youre going to get stuck on Front Beach Rd due to traffic, so dont hesitate to open that 12-pack in the car and DON'T forget the beads & a camera.

...too bad this town has no soul.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom