Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedr_zing
Stranger
Male
Caapi smoking
    #6292527 - 11/17/06 12:28 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

So guys,
I have recently won some shredded Caapi (I am already experient with Ayahuasca), and one of these days I thought about giving it a smoke. I searched the net for reports on it and I found a couple or so, for dosage.
I loaded my small glass pipe with about .7g of shredded vine and proceeded to light it... The smoke had a woody incense smell and was a bit harsh at first. Even before I start to wonder about the effects they come - I feel my forehead is heavy, melting over my eyes. Actually it was my eyes going chinese in the traditional stoner fashion. I went outside for a little walk in the patio and I realized I was feeling a mild stone, comparable to a few hits of good bud. I also was feeling a bit dumb, its hard to explain but I´ll try - I was totally thoughtless, which actually was making it harder for me to carry on simple tasks, I´m glad I was at home, alone and unbusy.
I didn´t come to the point of seeing little animal-human creatures like one report I read but the effects were more pronounced than I expected! I thought I would get a sleepy rue vague mild experience but it was totally different in a better way. The effects didn´t last long, mostly gone by one hour at this dosage.

Please be careful when using MAOIs.

DR_ZING :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: Caapi smoking [Re: dr_zing]
    #6306092 - 11/27/06 08:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You should (if you haven't already) read Terence McKenna's book "True Hallucinations". It a story about his trip (no pun) to the amazon to find ookoohay (phonetic spelling). He found mushrooms and caapi. He and his team smoked some caapi. They also had psilocybin in their system so they had some very interesting effects.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Caapi smoking [Re: shymanta]
    #6318763 - 11/29/06 01:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I wouldn't imagine caapi would be a very nice tasting smoke but I guess you can't knock it till you try it. I'm glad you got some effects from it in any case.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies