Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Week 11
    #6282116 - 11/14/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Why waste time... here's how week 11 will go down IMHO:

Atlanta at Baltimore - Gotta go w/ Baltimore... Atlanta will sustain their downward momentum, and Baltimore will continue to gain ground on the rest of its division. 24-14 BAL

Buffalo at Houston - Total toss up, Buffalo is probably better though... 20-9 BUF

Chicago at N.Y. Jets - NYJ stole one in the rain from the celebrated Pats, but Chicago is still in the middle of reasserting their dominance.  33-17 CHI.

Cincinnati at New Orleans - Cinci is desperate, but their low-ranking D is no match for New Orleans' top-3 offense.  31-24 NO

Minnesota at Miami - I've given up on the popular inference that Minnesota is a good team.  Miami has a great defense, and they got a tiny winning streak going on.  17-10 MIA

New England at Green Bay - Three L's in a row? No way!  I predict a shitkicking.  34-10 NE

Oakland at Kansas City - Oakland doesn't score points. :shrug:  21-3 KC

Pittsburgh at Cleveland - Cleveland got lucky last time.  They do have decent Steeler-hating fans though.  Will be a close one.  21-19 PIT

St. Louis at Carolina - Flip-flopped a couple times in this one.  If CAR can keep going the momentum they showed in the 2nd half of yesterday's game, they will roll over the suffering Rams. 24-16 CAR

Tennessee at Philadelphia - Philly has the #1 offense, Tennessee has the #32 defense. 30-10 PHI

Washington at Tampa Bay - TB will take this opportunity to end their losing streak.  WAS is no good on the road. 20-17 TB

Detroit at Arizona  - Arizona will lose this game at home simply because they can't possibly care anymore.  14-10 DET

Seattle at San Francisco - I don't think Alexander and Hasselback will play, and SF wants this win badly, so I forsee this game coming down to the last drive.  21-20 SEA

Indianapolis at Dallas - Oooh..  yeah I said it.  Manning will falter on his ubiquitous last minute TD drive. 24-20 DAL

San Diego at Denver - Will undoubtedly come down the the battle between LT and Denver's front seven.  I see more touchdownage from Tomlinson. 27-18 SD.

N.Y. Giants at Jacksonville - I don't like Jacksonville. 31-16 NYG

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Week 11 [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6282142 - 11/14/06 11:41 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:

N.Y. Giants at Jacksonville - I don't like Jacksonville. 31-16 NYG

Good reasoning.  :grin:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Week 11 [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6282374 - 11/14/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

im taking ATL over BALT.. Mike Vick is going to rape that defense.
also going CINCY over NO.. Cincy is too good to be 4-5
and MINN over MIAMI.. Miami is garbage
and ARIZ over DET.. ARIZ will just finally win again this week
INDY over DAL.. i love dallas but they wont beat undefeated INDY\
JAGS over GIANTS.. eli sucks.

ill agree on the rest.

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

Re: Week 11 [Re: Banez]
    #6283480 - 11/14/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

"Seattle at San Francisco - I don't think Alexander and Hasselback will play, and SF wants this win badly, so I forsee this game coming down to the last drive. 21-20 SEA"

This week is looking rather promising for both Alexander and Hasselbecks return which kinda sucks cause i was diggin Seneca and the way he can scramble, and Mo was just getting warmed up...but its all good get the 2 starters back in the swing of things during an easy game. And i deff dont see this game being that close. Seattle over SanFran 38-16.

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

Jump to top Pages: 1