Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
hawaiin baby woodrose
    #6274963 - 11/12/06 10:46 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well i just received my seeds.. a lot smaller than i expected.. I'm surprised its few seeds to trip on... anyways should i try 10 for a trip since i wanna a guaranteed or should i start low on these anyones advice especially those with experience would be appreciated

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: leafing]
    #6274991 - 11/12/06 10:56 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

5 of them gave me one of the worst experiences of my life so i wouldn't advise doing any.

All they did was give me stomach cramps, body pains and make me throw up for hours. My pupils were dialated to hell but i didn't experience anything that i would associate with a 'trip'. Alot of people find these effects. Sorry!

OfflinexPooPx
Stranger

Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: Ego Death]
    #6275040 - 11/12/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

hbw seeds suck!pukeeeeee!!! lol
I have 9 hbw seeds, i can send out free! msg me

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: xPooPx]
    #6275080 - 11/12/06 11:20 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

already got 200; yea i heard they suck but i want to make that decision myslef. ive done mprning glory and had good success.. but i cant stan the taste and 10 mseeds is beter than 300

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #6275898 - 11/12/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

same routine for extraction, start low then go up. remember when making the tea, not to drink the seed matter, filter it out after seeping the seeds.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: Sunny]
    #6276053 - 11/12/06 04:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

5-10 be sure to chew em

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: thedudenj]
    #6276088 - 11/12/06 04:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Im amazed at how many people say that they just plain old "suck". You dont have to like them, but dont advise anyone to avoid them entirely just because you can get into them.

I have had plenty of experience with them and really find them to be a valuable hallucinogen. I have never experienced anthing negative except slight stomach cramping for a short period of time.

The key is to separate the chewed up seeds within the stomach so they dont cause any serious stomach discomfort. However I have just eaten them all at once and thats not so bad either, for me.

The way you do this is to chew them up very well one or two seeds at a time and then inbetween the next chew and the last, eat a small piece of bread and some water. It works very well with ayahuasca believe it or not. So I tried it with HBWR, and it works with them too. The stomach doesnt like a bunch of gritty and extreemely weird seeds sitting all in one place.

Im sure the fact that I have a healthy diet helps alot aswell.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/12/06 04:57 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: yageman]
    #6276552 - 11/12/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i only got negitive stuff from Morning glories i had really bad recations to recently they have been good to me . rivea cormbosa are good too

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (11/12/06 07:06 PM)

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: thedudenj]
    #6277264 - 11/12/06 10:36 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Wow this is crazy, I love HBWR! On halloween I ate five and had one of the best times of my life. I felt like I had been reborn has a human being. It was such a beautiful experience, words can't describe the bliss that I felt. Just the other day I ate three to see how that would go and it was nothing short of phenomenal! I sat on the floor looking at my tarot cards listening to ravi shankar and I got really into it. About five minutes in I just held my hands out, let my head fall back and it felt like I was being anointed by God....amazing stuff. Both times I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful everything was. Beautiful is HBWR's word of choice. During the peak of the three seed trip I continually felt an unbelievably benevelent presence that I keep hearing say "you are so beautiful" with such sincerity it almost made me cry.

It makes me so sad that so many people have bad experiences with these...I believe these seeds have and will continue to change my life. What I thought was even stranger was the fact that I tripped on shrooms for the first time in August (2.3g) and I had a much more euphoric/meaningful trip on HBWR.

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: fazdazzle]
    #6287624 - 11/15/06 09:17 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well my friends i tried it 8 seeds scraped most of the fuzz off. put seeds in plastic bag and hammered it.. i was suprised they broke so easy... anyways afteer i had it in powder form i put the powder in a shot glass and filled another normal glass with orange juice.. i then proceded to take a shot of the powder just dumping it all in and chased it with oj barely tatsed it.. i started to feel sick and slightly sedated after a whule i wanted to just puke i went to the bathroom puked very violently. but it felt weird my body felt like a picasso painting.. when i breathed it felt like i breathed into my stomach.. i felt like i had no lungs.. my facial fetures felt out of place.. i felt my ear and felt very ou of place./.. i kept tpucking myself to keep control on mhy body looking in the mirror really helps.. anwyas no trip.... now im not the one to totally give up on them.. morning glory has provided me woth pleasent experiences but not all the time... i suspect the seeds are just a little less potent.. tonight i plan to scrape 12 seeds.. crush it into powder pour it into my mouth and chase it down.. one plus is i will have some mj to help ease the naseaua and really kick start my trip and increase visuals with i see 24/7 when i m sober naywas so it can get quite intense... i also have some klonopin which will help or if the experience succks ill just take some seroquel to knock me out so i can go to sleep..

so to recap 12 seeds weed,,, thats about it any suggestions.. maybe a higher dose? any input would be aprrreciated. and try to respond quicjly pleadee:) im in the middle of readinf experince reports bout ready to start thanks a bunch

--------------------

~Leafing~

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
    #6287628 - 11/15/06 09:17 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

meh im thinkng 15 instead

--------------------

~Leafing~

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6287698 - 11/15/06 09:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well shit man. Thats alot. Its nothing like any other hallucinogen besides lsd. It carries a hell of a body load. 15 seeds will kick your ass. If you dont eat them the right way, you will probably not like them.

If you have good seeds, and use a method of ingestion that allows for little stomach discomfort and a long trip, 15 will kick your ass.

15 is alot different than 10 seeds.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineTheLightIsOn
In the worst ofall your fears

#6287732 - 11/15/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Just be extra careful on high doeses of woodrose seeds. In high doses these seeds can be HIGHLY toxic!

-PEACE

--------------------
AFOAF's current multi-grow log

"In the privince of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within limits to be found experientially and experimentally.  These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.  In the province of the mind, there are no limits." -John C. Lilly

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: TheLightIsOn]
    #6287798 - 11/15/06 10:06 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well 8 provided a very very cant even call tip but i did sense something off baseline.. what will be the best way to take 15.... i sort of want a very intense trip... should i use the method i did before or does anyone know a good way to take to reduce nbauseau which is not an extration... and toxic you mean becauyse of the cyanide????

--------------------

~Leafing~

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6287869 - 11/15/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

all drugs effect everyone differntly

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6287876 - 11/15/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ya, I wonder what he means by toxic.

He sounds like he just doesnt like lsa seeds and they make him sick.

HBWR are not going to hurt you.

If 8 was only just off baseline then they were not good seeds.
They could be useful though, dont get me wrong.

The HBWR peak is at about the 2.5-3.5 hour mark. It lasts for 14 hours if you took enough to trip pretty nicely.

No, they are not "HIGHLY toxic"............

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6287895 - 11/15/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I will repost for the sake of saying that some weed helps the trip along to the extreem.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
    #6287901 - 11/15/06 10:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

god im scraping them as i type. really good this time not half assed like last time got a razor sharp curved blade.. scrape em flame em cruch em swallow and smoke some weed,.. i things get uncofortable ill just smoke more weed and take a couple of klonopins.. well here i go wish me luck ill keep you posted

--------------------

~Leafing~

InvisiblethatiAM
Stranger

#6287920 - 11/15/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I heard scraping them was useless. Also, a pain in the ass.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: hawaiin baby woodrose [Re: thatiAM]
    #6287957 - 11/15/06 10:59 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

There is alot of confusion here when it comes to scraping off an "outer layer"......

If you scape off the shell, have a good time trying to trip, because thats where the alks are, not the soft innards.

If there is a hairy or crusty shell that can be peeled much like the secondary shell of a peanut, then do so. The hard shell should not be removed if you intend on tripping off these seeds.

I have actually read about people crushing the outer coating of the seed to get to the soft innards. Needless to say, they didnt trip..........

The hard shell contains almost all of the alks, and are hard and enclose the seed. Like petrified wood.

Many people have fucked up the HBWR ingestion by removing this layer.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags