Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanonymoushate

Contaminated shroom spore prints?
    #626887 - 05/11/02 01:18 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I purchased a spore syringe a month or so ago, and was infuriated to find the viability rate far below acceptable. Being the curious one, I allowed my contaminated jars to grow, just to see what would grow. To my suprise, I found a single cake pinning, I have isolated it, and allowed it to grow a bit. My question is whether or not making a spore print from a contaminated mushroom is safe or not. I was nearly going to consume a few of them, but have since changed my mind. However, my replacement syringe has been placed on a backorder of sorts, and I am growing extremely impatient. Cloning a contaminated mushroom is dangerous, but are the spores of these mushrooms a threat as well?

--------------------
All text in the above message, expressed or implied, is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineALHOFF177A17
DoWn RU?

Re: Contaminated shroom spore prints? [Re: anonymoushate]
    #627031 - 05/11/02 05:19 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know why it would be dangerous to clone, although I wouldn't eat it. It will grow out and fruit fine. Make sure to dunk the clone piece in h2o2. before transfering it.

--------------------
www.DoWnClothing.COM

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Contaminated shroom spore prints? [Re: anonymoushate]
    #627311 - 05/12/02 12:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Virtually every time I have used spores from a contaminated casing, I have had major contamination problems. I have even done tests where I did 1/2 my jars with fresh spores and 1/2 with the spores from contaminated shrooms. All the fresh spore jars turned out fine while the rest contaminated.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds