Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleREDnBLUEshrooms

Loc: Canada
Having trouble activating pinning
    #626657 - 05/11/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
~You gotta check out the Picture~
This Post is Fictional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleREDnBLUEshrooms

Loc: Canada
Re: Having trouble activating pinning [Re: REDnBLUEshrooms]
    #626658 - 05/11/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

sorry, accident
i've given that cake lots of light, and cool temperatures, and the humidity is pretty good.

it's been 3 days and i have yet to see any signs of pinning.
any suggestions on what to do?

--------------------
~You gotta check out the Picture~
This Post is Fictional

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #626662 - 05/11/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

patience is key...
...3 days is a short while...
...I usually see hyphal knots in 6-7 days...
...and acutally pins in 10 or so!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineDaMigraine
Beats so hard itrequiresprotection
Loc: New Hampshire
    #626744 - 05/11/02 10:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

My dog is actually having trouble trying to pin himself. He has a homestead ez-gro kit and it has been a month and a half since he started it, the compost is fully colonized and it has been for about 2 weeks. He sees no knots or anything, just white compost. He is getting really worried that it will not produce anything. He has it in indirect sunlight, temp is about 73 f and there is mad condensation inside the terrainium. It might be because his mycelium is covered with droplets of water. Me and my dog were looking forward to this for a while.

--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Having trouble activating pinning [Re: DaMigraine]
    #626850 - 05/11/02 12:10 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If the compost is completely white, you have overlay and that is probably why nothing is happening.

FanaTEK

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

OfflineLiverLips420
Re: Having trouble activating pinning [Re: DaMigraine]
    #626852 - 05/11/02 12:12 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

That's nothing.........

I started about 3 months ago and I have had no results, I have about 3 different setups going and I have produced nothing. I am using a very old homestead book company grow your own shroom kit from about 7 years ago. I finally dusted it off and started again. The petri dish looks fine and everything is doing what it is supposed to do. I have two cakes, 3 jars and a whole pan of white stuff. What I recently read in the mushroom growers guide is that two monokaryotic mycelium have to meet each other and form somatogamy, that will produce dikaryotic mycelim, this is the stuff that acctually produces fruit. The shit thing about it all is that I think I only have that mono action going on, it will keep getting white and fluffy with no results. That could be your problem, or I could be totally wrong. All I know is that I have been waiting for ever........ If anybody has any clue to what I am talking about please feel free to contribute.

By the way I got a print from Raplster and that hot momma Babyshroom, and I am starting from scratch again. Hopefully I will have some results before the end of the summer. Accourding to this book it says you can do it from spore to fruit in just six weeks...

Oh well, one out of seven dishes looks like it's moving along well...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags