Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Color Genics
    #625647 - 05/03/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I recently became aware of this web site. It's really quite interesting. I suggest you try it. www.colorgenics.com

My results were so accurate it's kind of errie.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Color Genics [Re: Floydian]
    #625657 - 05/03/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The Swam's Color Genics:

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to 'All things bright and beautiful'. This personifies a caring person, a person who 'needs' and indeed 'needs to be needed'.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

#625664 - 05/03/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It didn't work for me. Most the colors were pretty uninteresting, it was more like picking the one I was least bored with. But then I'm in the middle of buying a home and picking colors for different things so maybe I'm a little burnt out on the whole 'pick a color' decision process...

Edited by evolving (05/03/02 11:39 AM)

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
    #625671 - 05/03/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

heh. It was damned accurate for me.. amazing :smile:

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #625693 - 05/03/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well...mine wasn't very accurate to be honest. And i'm sure that if I was to do it again I would pick different colours each time.

--------------------

OfflineSofaJesus
journeyman
Re: Color Genics [Re: _JJ_]
    #625700 - 05/03/02 12:25 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Take the test with a bunch of people -- meaning have them do their own colorgenics then look at the results...

For the most part each test will be more accurate for each person, but for the most part they seem the same all around. You can see the differences, but like horoscopes it can be vague. I'm not knocking it though -- I like this kind of stuff -- its fun... I also found that if you fuck around and hit random colors the results won't seem to fit you.

It like horoscopes; the're fun to look at and have a round. I guess you can find a little guidence in anything....

--------------------
"...and to the left where up is down now stand a zebra made of shapes of me and silver and the sun so bring no guilt with you up above the flatline let's just hit the sky exploding into one." [ HUM ]

OfflineSofaJesus
journeyman
Re: Color Genics [Re: SofaJesus]
    #625706 - 05/03/02 12:32 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno -- I took it again and man it's just creepy how close it comes sometimes.....

Makes me smile a little to know that a computer program can decipher me when I tell hit what colors i think are the prettiest.... ha

--------------------
"...and to the left where up is down now stand a zebra made of shapes of me and silver and the sun so bring no guilt with you up above the flatline let's just hit the sky exploding into one." [ HUM ]

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Color Genics [Re: SofaJesus]
    #625754 - 05/03/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I like this kind of thing too. Somebody posted this one a while back in OTD. I came out as INFP. I take comfort in that.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Color Genics [Re: Revelation]
    #626017 - 05/03/02 07:42 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

LOL
More amusing than a horoscope.
Are there daily colorgenics?

I WANT MORE COLORS. dammit

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Color Genics [Re: Sclorch]
    #626023 - 05/03/02 07:46 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

FYI The abbreviated form of Color Genics is Colonic.

--------------------

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #627707 - 05/12/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think this is a exaggeration, but still- both accurate, and surprisingly negative. These kind of things always seem to give reassuring "you are a beautiful and unique snowflake..." lovey new-age crap. I at least *respect* it for telling me my life sucks and I'm miserable, even if things really aren't -that- bad.
And the truth of paragraph #4 I have to put down to coincidence, because a Flash program simply can't get -that- deep of an analysis out of a string of colors.

"At this particular time, you are feeling that you are or were unjustly and undeservedly treated and/or betrayed in your hopes and dreams. You feel that everything is against you. But look on the bright side for you are, whether you believe it or not, a survivor.

You like the better things in life. You are sensuous and emotional. You are a follower of the Arts and you seek an environment that will give you the fulfilment to the senses that you need.

Nothing seems to be going right for you and you are thwarted every way you turn. You are not at all happy with the situation but it would appear that there is very little that you can do about it at this time. Sit back and let the situation take its course, because at this time you feel that there is nothing you can do to change whatever needs to be changed.

Your stress and anxiety are a result of an emotional disappointment. It could well be that the emotional relationship is no longer running smoothly and you have come to the end of your tether. On the one hand you would like to free yourself from this relationship altogether, yet on the other hand, you don't want to lose anything nor risk the uncertainty of throwing away something - something that's precious, something that could be the 'Real Thing'. Perhaps for the first time in your life you really don't know which way to go and it is these contradictory emotions that are causing you the untold stress. You are pretending to the world that you don't care but even this air of pretence is causing you much heartache.

You are moody and depressed at this time but it will pass. All of your hopes and dreams seem to have gone astray and you are fearful of planning further for the future. Disappointment at the non fulfilment of your hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety and you try to escape from this by withdrawing into yourself. But that is not the answer. You have the power to succeed, believe in yourself... all is possible to him who believes. "

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Floydian]
    #627743 - 05/12/02 10:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Color Genics [Re: Anonymous]
    #627860 - 05/12/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

This type of bullshit is so easy to test, but of course no one wants their bubble popped. We all want to believe in magic.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Kratom Powder for Sale