Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
i am in love
    #6250644 - 11/05/06 05:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

with a beautiful mysterious woman from far away. i had the honor to be the guest of this woman as she took me on a tour of her land. the space i found myself in was not without form. there was a wild landscape that words would not do justice. it seemed however to be without matter... there was an empty feeling that accompanied the visual display. but the lady, she was full of life and excitement. it was almost as if her world gave up its life and color to this being... this reality was there to serve her. she seemed very happy with my being there, very eager to show me things. almost too eager at times... though beautiful and mysterious, she has a very aggressive attitude. she gets what she wants, period. and right now she wanted me to pay attention. so i did.

our first stop was to be a carnival. traveling in her land was conducted a bit differently than i am accustomed to. we did not move at all, but the space around us would fold in on itself and twist and morph into the new landscape, in this case a carnival. completely at the will of my guide, i found myself at the entrance of the main tent. looking around it seemed as if we were the only guests at the carnival. on either side of the doorway there was a clown, standing atop a large wooden box. dancing wildly to the insane "carnival music".

with their backs to me they turn inward, casting their little heads over their shoulder... throwing a look at me i will never forget. it was in their eyes, in their smile. and in their hands as they gestured me to receive a gift. i move towards them, and as i do i feel the presence of my guide fading. i turn to look and she was gone. i felt a small sense of panic for a moment. but before i had time to dwell on the situation, my attention was turned back to what the clowns had in their hands.

there was an energy field, like an aura in a fairly large radius around the hands of these clowns. they bring this energy over to me. they hold it down so i can take a good look... as i get close to it i feel a gravity. by the time i felt it, it was already too late. it was too strong to even think about fighting... i found myself sucked into this energy field by the very powerful force.

this is somewhat familiar, this space im in now. there were the toys of previous trips, reproducing exponentially. they present themselves fully, as gifts, giving their whole for my entertainment. they werent alone, there were other beings out there as well. everything was going so fast, i couldnt make out what they looked like or what they were doing. they all seemed to be interacting with each other, the toys included, on a weird spiderweb of energy and light... sharing between themselves the various gifts they had to offer. working together in a very complex game of give and take. it looks like alot of fun.

i sense a vibration. the boundaries between my being and the space around me collapse under this vibration. the presence of my guide has returned, along with a strange notion of a role reversal. i was playing the part of the guide, and this world became mine to show this being. excitement, anticipation, nervousness... they circled around overhead in a frenzy as the once fluid world came to a stop. apparently it was my turn.

i froze up after being put on the spot like that. i didnt know what to do or how to do it. i thought of the clown at the entrance to the tent. the sparkle of wonder and terror that was in the clowns eyes began to manifest itself in from of me. a pinpoint in the distance growing, it soon was a huge ball of light, pure light. it did nothing but radiate its perfect light throughout the stretches of the universe.

while bathing in the light, basking in its beauty, a hand opened before me. more gifts, and endless supply of gifts spewing out from the godly hand. "take them" i am told. but there were so many, i couldnt take them all. like an avalanche they came towards me, and through me, and into my soul.. this part of the trip is the hardest to describe, but basically as each gift made its way through my soul, i became that gift. when it left, i became me again.... until the next gift made its path. so on and so on for what felt life ages these gifts darted in and out of me.

they started to slow down, and at the end there was one final gift, my elven goddess guide glowing with a brilliance not of my world. blues an purples spiraled from her back forming a smoky outline of a wingspan. her eyes so bright i could not look at them straight on without a feeling of fear overcoming me. completely humbled in her presence, she smiles at me. i am overcome with love as she sends me on my way home. she tells me, the door is always open.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelongbone
I am experienced
Male

Loc: Mile High
Re: i am in love [Re: wrestler_az]
    #6250737 - 11/05/06 05:28 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Hipness is not a state of mind, it's a fact of life. You don't decide you're hip, it just happens...Haha

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: i am in love [Re: wrestler_az]
    #6250748 - 11/05/06 05:30 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I think I want some of what you've been smoking

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: i am in love [Re: longbone]
    #6250755 - 11/05/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

tell your bro to send me that book when he can.

the more i try to talk about these experiences the more i realize its mostly a lossed cause. so much is lost in translation. but that never stops me from trying. shit is just so  :rocket:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: i am in love [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6250768 - 11/05/06 05:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Pris said:
I think I want some of what you've been smoking

You and me both

it's one of two chemicals that remain on my list to experience.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag