Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespeeddealer
Stranger
 User Gallery

My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take?
    #6239223 - 11/02/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I placed an order with Tennstud on October 20 and saw the Paypal charge to my credit card on Oct 24. It's now Nov 2 and I haven't received any tracking info or order confirmation. I emailed Mike (mike@tennstud.com) yesterday and today with no response. I live in a pretty rural area and oftentimes UPS and FedEx slips get blown away or not delivered at all. To be sure that things I arrive, I usually have to call UPS/fedEx with tracking info and arrange a delivery date. So without tracking info I have no idea how long I'll be waiting or if the shit's headed back to Tennessee!!!

Is this about average?

Edit-Just read his post further down that they are having rain delays---I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best....Looks like my jars are headed to the fridge for a while until I get my poo.

Edited by speeddealer (11/02/06 01:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemrsage
new hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Closer
Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: speeddealer]
    #6239475 - 11/02/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hah, yeah, I just got shipping info from an Oct 14 order. Dont sweat it, he cant control the weather eh? He's definately not going to rip you off.

The fridge sounds like a good idea.

--------------------

Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like shit
I aint happy about it, but I'd rather feel like shit
...than be full of shit! - Suicidal Tendencies

Offlinekarn09
w3rd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Purdue
Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: mrsage]
    #6239658 - 11/02/06 03:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Lol, I almost feel like I ordered some hpoo a month ago. Finally looked at my own order date, and really wasn't that long ago, little over a week. Damn does time feel like its flying, when it really isn't..

*sigh*

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: speeddealer]
    #6241555 - 11/02/06 09:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You know there is a thread 11 below this one that explains and answers your question .

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

InvisibleSaturnGlass
So white andnerdy
Loc: The other side
    #6241581 - 11/02/06 09:45 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

speeddealer said:
I placed an order with Tennstud on October 20 and saw the Paypal charge to my credit card on Oct 24.  It's now Nov 2 and I haven't received any tracking info or order confirmation.  I emailed Mike (mike@tennstud.com) yesterday and today with no response.  I live in a pretty rural area and oftentimes UPS and FedEx slips get blown away or not delivered at all.  To be sure that things I arrive, I usually have to call UPS/fedEx with tracking info and arrange a delivery date.  So without tracking info I have no idea how long I'll be waiting or if the shit's headed back to Tennessee!!!

Is this about average?

Edit-Just read his post further down that they are having rain delays---I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best....Looks like my jars are headed to the fridge for a while until I get my poo.

Why would you put em in the fridge?! Just keep them at colonizing temps... It helps sometimes :wink:
You know, one of the things that tells the shroom to start pinning is a temp drop. You wouldn't really wanna drop them temps, then bring them back up to spawn to the poo :shocked:

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: SaturnGlass]
    #6241599 - 11/02/06 09:51 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I store colonized WBS in the fridge all the time . There is no problem taking it out , shaking it up and leaving it out overnight and using the next day . The last thing I want is a buildup of mycelium piss while I wait to use it .

I just used some that had been in the fridge for 3 months . Worked like a champ :thumbup:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness

I LUV My Greenhouse

My First Pans

InvisibleSaturnGlass
So white andnerdy
Loc: The other side
Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: HippieChick]
    #6241608 - 11/02/06 09:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I always like to let my jars overcolonize a little bit anyways. I have never had to store them :laugh:

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: SaturnGlass]
    #6241680 - 11/02/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SaturnGlass said:
I always like to let my jars overcolonize a little bit anyways. I have never had to store them :laugh:

You've probably never had 100 colonized quarts of WBS , either :wink:

What do you do with grain masters ? You don't want those filling with piss .

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness

I LUV My Greenhouse

My First Pans

Offlinespeeddealer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My first order with Tennstud...how long is this going to take? [Re: HippieChick]
    #6242522 - 11/03/06 06:35 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Saturn,
Most of the jars are PF Tek, but I have my first 10 rye jars ever and they are about at 95% done. Mushies need more than just a temp drop to initiate pinning---CO2 levels, light, and humidity all need to kept at the proper levels. It's debatable whether cold shocking actually does anything for cubies. I do know this--when they sense the cold from the fridge they go dormant. I have kept some in there for a month so far, and I unserstand they will be good for months.

Yeah, Hippiechick I saw Mike's post a little further down and will just put the project on hold for a while. I was hoping to get this all done, flushed and out the way by the time Thansgiving guests arrive (and in anticipiation of the start of snowboarding season) I don't plan on doing this during the winter, so I have to stock up for New Year's!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order