Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

14 year old British girl arrested for racism...
    #6234960 - 11/01/06 12:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=410150&in_page_id=1770

"According to Codie, the five - four boys and a girl - then began talking in a language she didn't understand, thought to be Urdu, so she went to speak to the teacher.

"I said 'I'm not being funny, but can I change groups because I can't understand them?' But she started shouting and screaming, saying 'It's racist, you're going to get done by the police'." "

What a joke, she was put in a discussion group with class mates who either couldn't or wouldn't speak English(in England). She then asks to be put in another group because she can't understand her pupils and is arrested for racism.

:thumbdown: :confused:

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6235000 - 11/01/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

thought crime.

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6235092 - 11/01/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
thought crime.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: StroFun]
    #6235274 - 11/01/06 02:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Im not surprised. In most countries they deny the citizens the right of free speech.

Do you feel you have free speech in your location Canada? The opnion of many is that you dont. Criminilizing hate speech is a denial of free speech.

I guess "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" should be amended to say "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it as long as it doesnt offend a minority"

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: DieCommie]
    #6236338 - 11/01/06 07:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

No, we do not have free speech in Canada. I can be put in Jail for hate speech. Forget all that though, all this girl did was want to learn in an environment that would work for her.

Obviously being put in a discussion group, where the other members of the group were speaking a foreign language is not an environment that would work for her.

I don't even think she said anything racist, she just couldn't work with them. They are in England, so should these kids be attending science classes in a public school if they can't speak the language.

This is one reason I am against multiculturalism. Look what happens to the native population, they get thrown in jail for not knowing the language if IMMIGRANTS.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6236401 - 11/01/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
This is one reason I am against multiculturalism. Look what happens to the native population, they get thrown in jail for not knowing the language if IMMIGRANTS.

I don't see that as a case against multiculturalism, but rather as a case for freedom of speech.

--------------------

InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6236417 - 11/01/06 07:48 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

No crime can be a thought! for to criminalize the minds, would be like decriminalizing actions.
In some religions, crimes against ones Lord or Savior could theoretically be committed, but on what grounds.. what basis.. faith.
Faith in what.
Tell me not to think this, and see what I think!

--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#6236447 - 11/01/06 07:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

does anyone have her email addy,id like to congratulate her for being logical

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: Silversoul]
    #6236501 - 11/01/06 08:06 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

True enough. Okay, how about this then. When you immigrate to a country, you must speak its language before you set foot in it.  :smile:

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: Silversoul]
    #6236546 - 11/01/06 08:12 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:I don't see that as a case against multiculturalism, but rather as a case for freedom of speech.

I think there are elements of both those arguments here. Obviously her right to free speech was violated by the government and teacher.
But her education was also infringed upon. They put her with class mates who cant/wont speak her native language, and then remove her from class when she protests. She has been disenfranchised in the name of multiculturalism.

"Are you now or have you ever been a racist?" Their fear of racists is a classic witch hunt. Modern England is one of the least racist countries on the planet.

InvisibleDieCommie

#6236553 - 11/01/06 08:13 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
True enough. Okay, how about this then. When you immigrate to a country, you must speak its language before you set foot in it.  :smile:

Good luck with that you right wing nut-job. :wink:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6236949 - 11/01/06 09:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:

Sounds good to me.

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: Redstorm]
    #6236994 - 11/01/06 09:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

also no international licences,fuck our own tourists travelling overseas/expats,
let em pass where they have to live

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: Redstorm]
    #6238603 - 11/02/06 10:50 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Will that happen though? No. The native populations will continue to be displaced and if anyone has anything to say about it, they are a racist. I love how only white people can be racist also. I get steamed when I get into this stuff so don't mind me.  :mad2: :mad2:

For you American's, ask yourself how long it will be before California, or New Mexico, are swallowed up by Mexico. Their people are flooding accross the border, refusing to learn your language. So what does your government do? Offer them schooling and government help in their native tongue.

I repeat, has the world gone mad?

*end rant*

--------------------
Capliberty:

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6239129 - 11/02/06 01:04 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

The "Powers that Be" have been pushing for more and more "hate crime" legislation throughout the world. A number of people are in jail in Germany for denying the holocaust. How absurd to jail someone for what they think! If certain elements disagree with those that espouse so-called racist sentiment, those elements should separate themselves from the machinations and contributions of "racists" from our history. No cars, airplanes, no democracy, nothing, really.

Way down in the psyche of the Average American, past the newest Kanye West video and which sports team is doing best, their is a slight consideration and sense of patriotism that prevents the puppetmasters from enacting such laws in this country and doing what they want, removing the first (and second, and fifth) amendments from the Constitution for those that are guilty of the worst crime imaginable, being a white male who isn't supportive of the "New America" that is being forced upon us.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 14 year old British girl arrested for racism... [Re: apexpredator]
    #6239303 - 11/02/06 01:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Just wait 30 years to when the last of the patriots are dead, and the TV generation is all that remains.

The world is going to be FUCKED, USA too.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6239328 - 11/02/06 01:49 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Absolutely correct. Hopefully within that time, something big will happen and those patriots will do what they need to do. The TV Generation is so stupid, ignorant and thoroughly indoctrinated into the Religion of Multiculturalism that most of them aren't even worth saving, which could be a big benefit in the future.

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6239345 - 11/02/06 01:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Another thing that I doubt you'll be seeing... AS more and more whites are jailed or arrested for "Thought Crimes", you won't see the media correctly identifying the "french youth" that are rioting and burning a once beautiful nation. You won't see analysis of the problem of massive Mexican immigration, be it "legal" or not, and the corresponding higher crime rates. You won't see the main-stream media pushing the stories about Katrina refugees who were placed in mainly white communities and are back to their criminal behavior. You won't see any push to relocate these refugees back to the shithole that they created. Nope, you won't ever see that.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6239406 - 11/02/06 02:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

But that is all racist, and therefore not true.  :uptosomething:  :evil:  :rolleyes:

However, with the Katrina example, we may disagree. What do you mean they are up to their old criminal behaviour?

--------------------
Capliberty:

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6239476 - 11/02/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Their are hundreds of incidents of Katrina refugees causing lots of crime....

http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/katrina/stories/MYSA103006.01A.KatrCrimeWillow.38c4c29.html

Quote:

Complex with Katrina evacuees became a criminal haven

Web Posted: 10/30/2006 01:34 AM CST

Todd Bensman
Express-News Staff

Second of two parts.

Maybe it was the armed and uniformed peace officers induced by rent breaks who moved in. Or maybe it's just because enough of the troublemakers have moved out.

Whatever the cause, a fragile sense of peace has replaced chaos and fear since management started kicking out dozens of mostly young and male Katrina evacuees over the summer at the 248-unit Artisan at Willow Springs Apartments.

"It was hell," said New Orleans evacuee Lashawn Mason, a young mother who lives at Willow Springs. "They had the police running up in here pulling guns. It was all this drama all the time."

While the relative calm is welcome, it's still interrupted. Mason said the other day someone pulled out an AK-47 and began firing in the air.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou060901_mh_evacueeparolees.59c13f60.html
Quote:

Mayor wants to send Katrina criminals back to Louisiana
"We want the New Orleans residents to go home," said one frustrated resident.

One year after Katrina, Houston's welcome mat appears to be fraying around the edges.

"Our taxes are too high to be putting up with this mess," a Westchase resident told Mayor White Wednesday.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/crime/stories/khou060906_mh_friedmanevacuees.7349fc4a.html

Quote:

Friedman calls for more cops to handle Katrina 'crackheads and thugs'
Citing Houston's spike in crime, Friedman is calling for $100 million to be pulled from the state's budget surplus to put more police officers on the street.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-guns18sep18,0,7064435.story?coll=la-home-nation
Quote:

Arm Against 'Katricians,' Gun Dealers Tell Houston
Hurricane evacuees protest as hostility spills out over rising crime rates in the city.
When the 'Katricians' themselves are quoted as saying the crime rate is gonna go up if they don't get more free rent, then it's time to get your concealed-handgun license," warns the radio ad by Jim Pruett, who co-hosts a bombastic talk-radio show and owns Jim Pruett's Guns & Ammo, a self-styled "anti-terrorist headquarters" that sells knives, shotguns, semi-automatic rifles and other weapons. As Pruett describes the dangers posed by "Katricians," glass can be heard shattering, and a bell tolling ominously.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/9751317/detail.html
Quote:

HOUSTON -- Many Hurricane Katrina evacuees will be evicted from their homes when FEMA stops paying their rent, KPRC Local 2 reports.

FEMA will stop paying for about rent for about 2,800 evacuee families after Thursday.

"We really do need some help," evacuee Clenette Bickham said. "It's like a desperate situation."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht...7/worlean27.xml
Quote:

Texan hosts arm against crime wave
By Philip Sherwell in Houston
(Filed: 27/08/2006)

Hurricane Katrina may not have pounded Houston, but a year later the city is reeling from an ugly aftermath of the storm - a surging crime wave.

The murder rate in the Texan city has soared by almost 20 per cent since 150,000 Katrina evacuees arrived in August last year. According to police statistics, they are involved - as victim or killer - in one of every five homicides.

ad nauseum... Wonder why it's not on the news now?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale