Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
friend zone
    #6234590 - 11/01/06 10:45 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

so many guys violate the friend zone with girls. like take the friendship as an excuse or invitation to make a move. i feel bad for girls...they just want a friend most of the time...there are cases where women lead on or string along a guy...im just talking about friends. if you are in the friend zone and try to turn it into something more, you put the broad in a really akward situation. i know a chick going through some real akward shit because of this right now.... i have tons of hot chick friends, they call me all day long..my friends cant believe i havent touched any of them. thing is they call me because im not a threat..they no im not a creepy guy, not overly horny trying to bang them every 5 seconds. im guilty of violating the friend zone kind of, once... not gonna happen again though...

it really must be hard for women to have guy friends sometimes. they have to be sooo careful about signals sent out...anything that could be construed as romantic. too many guys become just obsessed with women nice enough to befriend them. sometimes the friend thing does turn into something more...its all about signals though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: friend zone [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #6234592 - 11/01/06 10:47 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

They love the attention.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6234605 - 11/01/06 10:52 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I've never had a girlfriend that wasn't one of my best friends first. I've never "dated" to find a mate or anything...In fact never in my life have I ever actually been on a "date," something I'm glad for. For me relationships have just been a natural extension of friendship and that's how I like it.

I just got off the phone with my girlfriend. Fuck. Buenos Aires is so far away from New York City.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: friend zone [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6234622 - 11/01/06 10:56 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yeah same here...its just im sure u got the right signals from those girls you dated. i just know a chick who is straight up getting stalked for being nice to some dude... some guys just take any sort of attention from a girl as she's in love with him... i guarantee unwanted come on shit has happened to every chick on here

Invisibleadrug

#6234829 - 11/01/06 12:02 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Some guys don't get the point. Sometimes in order to make them get it, you have to quit worrying about being nice and just be HONEST.

OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

Re: friend zone [Re: adrug]
    #6234895 - 11/01/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

no shit. girls put themselves in these situations.

you can get upset about it all you want, but again, more attention and sympathy for your girl friend friend.

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

Re: friend zone [Re: Colbadol]
    #6234906 - 11/01/06 12:23 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

"girls put themselves in these situations."

I tend to agree. Unless the guy is a complete psycho stalker, if you just tell him straight up that you don't like him and basically give him the ol' "fuck off", he'll go away. If it gets to this point and he doesn't go away, that's when you start looking into a restraining order. I think girls are just so afraid that they'll be called a 'bitch' or some other disparaging name, that they don't tell people what their honest opinions are. Women like this suck.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: friend zone [Re: Colbadol]
    #6235025 - 11/01/06 01:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Colbadol said:

you can get upset about it all you want, but again, more attention and sympathy for your girl friend friend.

yeeeeah, how? its like saying a girl deserves to get raped because she wears sexy clothes, she put herself into the situation. just being to nice to someone isnt putting yourself in a situation. being someone's friend isnt putting yourself in a situation. its not a chick's fault if a guy doesnt understand.

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
    #6235843 - 11/01/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Just a note, befriending someone in the hopes of creating something more is just pointless and pathetic.  Enjoy the relationship that you have with someone, don't expect it to turn into something it's not.

I am also of the opinion that men cannot be JUST plutonic friends with women.  They might be "ok" with just being friends for a little bit, but I just can't see the situation lasting that long without some type of conflict in interest.  This excludes relatives and friends by social association (buddy's girlfriend, classmate, coworker, etc).

However, it seems that women can keep guys in the friend-zone for an invariable amount of time if they see fit.

:thumbup:

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #6235868 - 11/01/06 05:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Guys cant stay in the friend zone with girls if they both are reasonably attractive. Eventually something will happen and it sure as hell isn't just the guys fault.

But hey, you go have fun in the friend zone. lol

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #6236044 - 11/01/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Most of the time the guy did not want to be in the firend zone. He was avoiding it at all costs. Yet the pit of the friend zone is so wide and easy to fall into it.
Any little slip and wooooooo friend zone. :suicide:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#6236589 - 11/01/06 08:21 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #6236596 - 11/01/06 08:23 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yeah because guys will fuck anything. truly platonic friendships between males and females don't work.

--------------------

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: friend zone [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6236609 - 11/01/06 08:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

im not sure there really is such a thing as 100% platonic friendship between men and women.

at one point in time im sure every male has at least considered having more than friend relations with a female associate of thiers........

family and first removed being maybe(if that) the only exceptions

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Offlineforfucksake
born under punches
 User Gallery
Loc: lonesome crowded west
    #6236617 - 11/01/06 08:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

this whole thread is stupid.
kott, you're one of those guys who has a lot of pretty friends that are girls. you say you're special to them because you're a friend, an actual person to relate to, not an ass.
but the thing is, you are one of those guys.
because you see them as sexy girls that you have a relationship with that other guys don't.
you use them, you are their friend but you use them.
my best friend is a beautiful girl, but she's basically my sister.
if i choose to become real friends with a girl, i put it out of my mind that i'll ever be with her in a sexual way.
my point is, don't act all high & mighty because you're friends with goodlookin' girls, and they "call you all the time to talk".
if you were their real friend, you would see them as real people, not just pretty girls that make you look cool.

sorry but i'm stoned and needed to let it out.

--------------------
Loki said:
yes, morning wood wakes you with a start, and bus and train trips are no longer fun for quite a while
---
alakona said:
i like giving head because i like cock in my throat.

Edited by freewheelin61 (11/01/06 08:29 PM)

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: friend zone [Re: Schwip]
    #6236622 - 11/01/06 08:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

to recap: its in our animal dna.

we men are programmed by nature to at the very least consider sticking our dick in any pussy within eye-shot.

--------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: friend zone [Re: forfucksake]
    #6236640 - 11/01/06 08:32 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i think u missed the point of my post chief

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #6236641 - 11/01/06 08:33 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Schwip said:
to recap: its in our animal dna.

we men are programmed by nature to at the very least consider sticking our dick in any pussy within eye-shot.

bingo

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#6236642 - 11/01/06 08:33 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

but it is our conscious will and free thought that gives us the reasoning not to :shrug:

choosing to listen to this 'reason' is ones own choice......but to deny the driving force behind the cause of the questioning and urge is retarded :laugh:

....i need another drink. :cheers:

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #6236662 - 11/01/06 08:38 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
Quote:

Colbadol said:

yeeeeah, how? its like saying a girl deserves to get raped because she wears sexy clothes, she put herself into the situation. just being to nice to someone isnt putting yourself in a situation. being someone's friend isnt putting yourself in a situation. its not a chick's fault if a guy doesnt understand.

I have to deal with ugly chicks thinking the same thing as these knucklehead apemen you speak of. like adrug said, honesty will work unless they're a stalker.

if you're a stupid bitch who's fake and you're being nice when you don't want to, of course you'll run into problems.

and wearing sexy clothes is a terrible analogy. a girl that wears sexy clothes wants to feel sexy, and look sexy. if men find her sexy and consequently want to sex her, she has no right to complain.

i also agree with the stoned dude who had to let it all out

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds