Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecamel
old hand

Why the Shroomery WILL get busted...
    #623198 - 04/30/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

First off, before y'all think this isn't a vendor topic, it is. I posted a message along these lines in OTD under monkey's fairwell post but it got deleted DESPITE Thor PROMISING me that if i made such a post that it WOULDN'T get deleted (lack of trust).

Anyways, here is the reason why both vendors and servers involved with this site WILL get raided:

The vendors are selling spores, and at the same time coming to these boards and answering grow questions. They are selling the necessary precursors (ie: spores) and are giving the necessary info to manufacture illicit drugs. The vendors are both selling spores, and giving the info how to manufacture drugs to MANY MINORS here at this site. This is CONSPIRACY and it IS VERY ILLEGAL..

i dont know how any of you cant see this, as this is the reality of the situation. if a vendor gets raided, then they have all the addresses of those purchasing spores for growing their own illegal drugs. do you think big bro gives a fuck that spores are technically 'not illegal'? of course not!

Oh, and if you think that since the server is in Canada, and that the server with all of your (and my) precious IP's is safe, then why don't ya try telling that to companies and people who have been extradited or subpoena'd back to the US when in another country? The fact is that MANY minors in the US are using this site to purchase needed precursors, and getting the necessary info to manufacture illicit drugs. This would make both those who run this site, and the vendors responsible for conspiracy alongside contributing to the delinquency of a minor, both of which are VERY illegal.

It sickens me when the admins say thins like "I doubt the shroomery will ever get busted" when it is so obvious that the ice is VERY thin as it is...

oh and as a side note to thor...

jonah aka The_Dreamed (whom you banned for "supposedly" leaking info from the mod forum) is completely innocent, and how you came to the conclusion that he was the gulity party in this instance still boggles my mind since i specifically told you i would NOT tell you where my info came from. You don't think one of your other 34 admins don't tell their friends? and their friends tell their friends? if not you must be a damn fool man, cause i the fella i heard it from isnt even a registered poster in the OMC.

"I heard it through the grapevine"

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: camel] * 1
    #623205 - 04/30/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, I ordered spores like two years ago, but since then I faked my death, and the police cannot find me, so I am sorry for all of you who are not smart enough to do so. Thor basically sucks! He should just quit running the website, tell all the vendors to shut down, and exercise his all mighty thorness by being a pussy ass bitch, and not going to jail.

OfflineRegularPenguin

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: nugsarenice]
    #623208 - 04/30/02 12:25 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sheep.

--------------------
Melting penguin must die

Anonymous

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: camel]
    #623215 - 04/30/02 12:34 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Will the shroomery get busted: prolly...but not for awhile
why I think that: it will get busted for the reasons camel pointed out to us...why its still up is prolly cuz the shroomery hasn't really gotten all that popular...but its starting too get really big. I don't believe its legal to shut down the shroomery cuz its against the first amendment however the government killz pplz rights all the time and it still happens.

why I believe you dont have to worry all that much:
-yes the government does have alot of (seemingly) annoying dumb ppl. however the government in my opinion functions as a business....and in order for a business to stay afloat the business needs to make money----now my point is that if the government grabed files from a spore seller it wouldn't make sence for them to raid everyone on the list...the list is really big and they do not have the man power to spare on raiding everyone's house..

-------------------
now I have my own question...I know the government have made raid on mushroom growers but why is it i never hear it in the paper or the tv or anywhere. I looked at the dea website and I woud tons of articles of raids agaisnts X/crack/cocaine/weed/almost every other drug....but never on mushroom growers.... I just was wondering why that is ? maybe I dont watch enough tv. or maybe because they dont really happen alot....maybe its cuz of the type of ppl that grow mushrooms who knows...just thought that was intereesting...lata

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: nugsarenice]
    #623218 - 04/30/02 12:38 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It is my opinion that the shroomery will not get busted, it might get shut down, but there are too many people on here and it's too hard to get a warrent for each person, besides they might not find anything in half the peoples houses. Also, vendors don't keep customer lists ... (at least the good ones) even so, many people don't send spores directly to there houses... and theres not way to prove from the shroomery that you've bought spores from a certain vendor. Sure, there are some ways that people could get busted, but there are many other routes that people take and make it very much more difficult to get busted ...

How do i not get busted? Easy, I have a freind grow. I give him the info he needs, this way he isn't traced, and i don't get busted <-- wreck tangle, (mr cop) and all fellow LEO's please read an understand this....

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #623223 - 04/30/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

well camel i ll have to admit. Great post. The minor stuff should scare the fuck out of everyone. Until today I had no idea that 3D was a minor and I had no idea that so many vendor customers were minors. I threw out any grow stuff I had around so fuck it i m not worried but I see what you re saying and yes folks would have to be idiots to believe its all legal here. That spores are legal shit would never fly far and I think most vendors, administrators,mods and anyone else who comes here know that. Hopefully for all involved shrooms will never become a big concern for big brother.

--------------------

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: SouthernGent]
    #623268 - 04/30/02 01:35 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I bet the fella who ran JLF didn't think he would get raided and imrpisoned either.  He didnt sell anything "illegal" either, remember :wink:

when there are crimes involving drugs and minors being PUBLICLY displayed on the internet, big bro WILL and DOES take notice.  and i am certain that the straw that's gonna break the camel's back (no pun intended) is going to be some dumbass kid having a syringe sent to his house and his mommy herding up the soccer moms and getting a 20/20 special about it.  The Hive was already on 20/20 and if you dont think it could happen to this place then you must be living under a rock.

ignorance is bliss

camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Edited by camel (04/30/02 01:44 PM)

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: camel]
    #623276 - 04/30/02 01:44 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Edited by MicronMagick (04/30/02 01:59 PM)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #623285 - 04/30/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

First off, before y'all think this isn't a vendor topic, it is. I posted a message along these lines in OTD under monkey's fairwell post but it got deleted DESPITE Thor PROMISING me that if i made such a post that it WOULDN'T get deleted (lack of trust).

It WAS NOT DELETED, only myself, 3dshroom, and Anno can delete... Your either losing your mind, or some magical fairy came and deleted your post...

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: MicronMagick]
    #623286 - 04/30/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Rohypnol
GHB
- never even heard of those drugs, still pretty naive

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

#623303 - 04/30/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The way I see it, the Shroomery is in no trouble as long as it's popularity is limited AND parents arent finding kid's spore syringes laying around their rooms... Shrooms are not much of a popular drug and I don't believe that is changing. The only real worry to me is if one of these kids gets caught by a cop or his mom, that would certainly explode given the right kind of parent and it WOULD put our site and the whole OMC on the map. This isnt that easy to fix though, The admins and vendors could put up an 18 or over disclaimer at the begining of the site, but kids get around that just by a click... if the site used a free age verification service, one that makes you sign up with a credit card to prove your age (though some minor's do carry plastic), the amount of minors in the site would go down substantially. I don't think this site or any of the vendors want this to happen though, I'm guessing a good 50 - 75% of vendor's sells and traffic here is generated by those under 18. This website and websites like it have been running for years, I don't believe any harm will come to the shroomery if someone does away with the risk that minors living with parents present.

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

OfflineAlpheratus
Loc: neo berlin
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #623308 - 04/30/02 02:30 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Rohypnol= "date rape drug" (i think)
cant remember what GHB is...

--------------------
blasted holes into night until she bled sunshine

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #623315 - 04/30/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I figured the shroomery would be busted after I joined since everything fucks up after I find out about it! I think law enforcement is too busy w/ the "x" scene to fuck w/ shroomers, remember when crack came out, thats all you heard about for years and since thats all the people heard about, crack became the scourge of society and police were told to focus their attention on that drug. I hate the fact that people are afraid to talk about things on this board cause they figure the cops will find out about different kinds of drugs or that if they talk about ways to do thing then the pigs will get wise!(fuck that) the goverment is allready tryin to close the door on this kind of thing w/ an act that will do away with any book or internet site that talks about the manufacture of drugs.Talking about drugs,their manufacture or research chems is our freedom of speech and I for one LOVE to learn about new drugs(even if I never take them) I hate when people post to shut up about things(I understand where their coming from) but I hate that the people that know this information are frightend/paranoid that the police will catch onto these things and then the people who need this first hand info from experienced people can't get the information they want/need. I for one hope and pray that the shroomery lives on for a long time and i thank all the mod's and admin's for allowing me to have a place where I can come and give information, speak my mind, have fun and learn new and exciting things.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Anonymous

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: joe666]
    #623423 - 04/30/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I surrender!!

I hope the SporeLab makes 20/20, that would be GREAT publicity!

I wonder if those were our spores? We have lots of Calgarian customers! They must have been, if those were MM's filters disks, they must have been SporeLab spores!

They must be going through the guys computer about now, getting ours and MM's addresses. I guess we should ALL be busted and this website shut down by tomorrow night!

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #623425 - 04/30/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

GHB is known commenly at some rave scenes as "liquid e". It produces a drunk-like high without the extreame loss of motor cordination. The problem with this drug is the users dont always know the concentration (when found in a liqud) and too much off it will knock you out (date-rape style) and can bee fatal when mixed with alcohol.

Moreover, I think we need to understand the different between possibility and a serious threat. Yes, we all have the possibility to be tracked/busted but in reality it isn't a serious threat. We have our "right" to free speach. Although law enforcment agencys will bend/manupilite rights with proper percautions we will not get busted.

Personally, I dont want to see this site get too popular. Then the possibility becomes a serious threat. In chat the other day 3D posted something like 2.2k users have logged in the past 30-days. Now, think of all the regulars/vendors/trolls you know around here and take those away...there arn't an EXTREAM amount of unknown users floating around...however...I know for a fact that a lot of users just scroll around w/o posting.

I've seen it said many times in the past few weeks...remember this everytime you start to write a post:

"Every post might be monitered by a law enforcment agency so treat it like it is"

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: ]
    #623694 - 04/30/02 11:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well here is the url that anyone an find by typing the words "psilocybe mushrooms" into Yahoo's search engines or any other ones for that matter.

Been here for four years and anyone can look at it.

http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=psilocybe+mushrooms

adn as for JLF he got busted but I do not think he is in prison. People who go to jail do not go to prison and people who get sent to prison are for 1 year or more. Under a year sentence you go to county and/or local jails, unless you live in the south like texas where everyone goes to prson for some reason or another. I have orderd from JLF for many years. No problems and I am not paranoid. I am cauious.

And I have yet to here any site being busted.

Remember about two and a half years ago, someone psoted the story of the kid in Louisiana who sold a narc pot from over the internet. God was this site beaming with paranoia that we are all being wached.

Who the f cares.

I always tell people to fight for what they beleive in.

Be like the al quida. become a martyr.

hehehe. Lts everyone have a shroomy day without paranoia.

mj

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #623708 - 05/01/02 12:15 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

heh,,heheh,,,
alright in case hes right...
we should put alpha plan B into effect.
a 'backup' server at a different location.
thatll teach'm.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Why the Shroomery WILL get busted... [Re: phrozendata]
    #623711 - 05/01/02 12:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Freedom of speech is not protected in many occasions...

One cannot yell "BOMB" or "RAT" in a crowded area.

One also cannot discuss with somebody how to commit a crime when they are helping supply them with the necessary materials to commit that crime at the same time.

these are things that are most definitely NOT protected free speech...

i really dont understand how people can say "I really don't see it ever happening, mushrooms aren't that big of a deal"

why dont you tell that to somebodies mother who finds her son's rubbermaid under his bed, or syringe waiting in the mailbox when she gets home from work?

GHB wasn't a big deal in 1995, just as LSD wasnt a big deal in 1960. things can QUICKLY change, and to think you're in the clear just because it "isn't a big deal right now" then you truly must be clued in. things CAN and DO change VERY quickly.

2ct7 wasnt a big deal 1.5-2 years ago, now it's ALL over the media. SAME thing with salvia. what makes you think "evil mushrooms" aren't going to be the next thing to be force-fed down America's Anti-Drug mouths...

ive said it once, and ill say it again...
ignorance is bliss (it's also what gets you raided and imprisoned)

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Edited by camel (05/01/02 12:21 AM)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #623741 - 05/01/02 01:06 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

So camel should we contact all the marijuana discussion boards and tell them to shut down? I'll contact the owner of Overgrow if you like.. I also think the marijuana movement should be quiet, I don't like the attention its getting... What if some kid is caught smoking weed, or growing a pot plant.. It will be the end of us all who smoke weed..

Maybe we should hide in alleyways, cower from public view, and shut down all sites that have any discussion of mushrooms..

If paranoia and fear was a plant,  you'd be a cactus. :wink:

Offlinecamel
old hand

#623742 - 05/01/02 01:09 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

> ignorance is bliss (it's also what gets you raided and imprisoned)

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag