Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding.
    #6226225 - 10/30/06 10:54 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding. [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6226234 - 10/30/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like a clever way to reel in and investigate every myspace user who adds them to their friends list.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding. [Re: Newbie]
    #6226235 - 10/30/06 11:01 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

you sir are an idiot.

There is a real organization out there of cops who feel prohibition is detrimental to America.

Ever heard Of LEAP?

--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (10/30/06 11:18 AM)

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding. [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6226245 - 10/30/06 11:04 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

No I haven't, and I'm definitely not an idiot.  You're the one on myspace :thumbdown:

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding. [Re: Newbie]
    #6226257 - 10/30/06 11:08 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Well now you have.

Before you attribute everything to conspiracy do some fucking research. there are many more effective ways to reel in unsuspecting druggies than creating a non profit organization the runs around to schools and other civic forums preaching the fallacies of the single most wasteful and detrimental Policy every employed in America.

Grow the fuck up and consider thinking before you respond negatively to a post I offered up as a beacon, a bastion of hope against the ever present evil that lurks in the forest, laying in wait to catch unsuspecting hobbyists not at all that different from, oh lets say, you and me.

--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (10/30/06 11:21 AM)

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#6226261 - 10/30/06 11:10 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Also care to tell me what is so wrong about myspace?

I have because of it, been exposed to some amazing local musicians who happen to reside in areas far from me, not to mention the countless friends I haven't seen since high school. Tell me, sir, where is the idiocy in the delight of these things?

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

#6226265 - 10/30/06 11:13 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

:bitch:  :emocry:   

But seriously....

No negativity was directed at you at ANY point before you told me to grow the fuck up.  It was merely a misinformed comment on my part that you turned into a flame.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#6226268 - 10/30/06 11:15 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

why are you crying?

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

#6226272 - 10/30/06 11:16 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

No, that's you. *stewie voice*

Edited by Newbie (10/30/06 11:16 AM)

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#6226274 - 10/30/06 11:17 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

When has a well sounded rebuttal been synonomous with crying?

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

#6226291 - 10/30/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

*bitching

But I no longer care to argue anymore. 5 Shrooms to you for so strongly voicing your opinions. Rock on junk_bag.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#6226297 - 10/30/06 11:27 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Its not that simple, it's when assholes much like yourself fuck up a thread with their retarded ass and remarkably inane statements.

What prae tell were you hoping to accomplish with a post like that? Do you even know?

The lack of maturity and thought process is the problem. Call it bitching if you want, but for today atleast, you suck.

--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (10/30/06 11:34 AM)

Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

#6226351 - 10/30/06 11:44 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to hijack this thread a little more by saying I thought it was hilarious. Not really the initial post, but the ensuing argument.

Anyway, I don't think Newbieshroomie is an idiot for doubting an organization that has been our enemy in the war on drugs for so long. Something like 70-80 years now in the U.S.. And now that they've formed an organization recently (within the last decade or so I'm assuming. Please correct me if I'm wrong) people like NewbieShroomie, myself, and many others are a little tentative about teaming up with them without the little voice in the back of our heads saying "You're fucking yourself, at least be very careful".

I do agree however, that the mere presents of this organization is a huge help to the war against drugs even if they aren't legit. It helps the sheep that vote to take solice in the fact that even cops are starting to back us. Not saying that all people that vote are sheep, but that there is a large population that is swayed by the trends of the time and the scare tactics of the media. Cops calling BS really helps a lot.

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding. [Re: cookeman]
    #6226371 - 10/30/06 11:54 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Far be it from me to say that concern isn't reasonable, that was not my contention. My issue was the pointlessness of the response.

I almost find it funny that you call into account the integrity of LEAP. Can you for a moment but think of all the shit they must of got from their co-workers when they left the force to pursue a life involved with speaking out against the obvious wrongness of the neo prohibiton.

They are a real organization and it is reaasuring in my eyes atleast to see the tables may finally be turning.

I am not saying track one down and offer to smoke him up, or show him your lab. I simply find it reaasuring that they exist, having persoanlly met a card carrying LEAPer. Little did they know that I wsaz as active in the scene as I am, still it was awesome to see the pride they showed at being law enforcement who hated the sheer absurdity of the drug war and the current drug laws.

--------------------
Asshole

Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

#6226384 - 10/30/06 12:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Lol honestly I'm not trying to call you out or be an ass to you. I was just trying to state my opinion. I agree with you that it's awesome that they've gotten up the courage to stand up against there co-workers of whom they're usually close enough to call brothers and stand up for what they believe in, not just go with the herd because that's the sweet life.

Like I said, even if they aren't legit, they only hurt the drug war and help the war against it. So :thumbsup: for them. I was just trying to defend NewbieShroomie a little because I believe he has a legitmate point. Slimier things have been done by cops in the past. I have no doubt that most of the cops in that organization are really against the war on drugs. I also think it's possible that a few of them are cops that want to use the organization to catch dealers and users via myspace or rallies or meetings. I'm just asking everyone to be very careful.

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#6226393 - 10/30/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Oh yeah cookeman, the war on drugs started in the 71, hardly eighty years ago.

So, there you have it.

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #6226398 - 10/30/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Jesus. Chill the fuck guys.

All drugs should be legalized?

No fucking way. I'm glad some people in the world dont have access to cocaine, methamphetamines or opiates.

The only drug that has any hope whatsoever of becoming COMPLETELY legal in the next 30 years is marijuana....and that's stretching it.

LEAP seems like a good group though...it's comforting knowing that some Cops are level headed and down to earth on these issues.

EDIT: WTF. MY POST COUNT IS EVIL.  :sad:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Edited by Chazzersize (10/30/06 12:09 PM)

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #6226405 - 10/30/06 12:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Narcotics agency was started way before and I think that's what he was talking about. 'The war', yeah it was 71, i guess.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#6226407 - 10/30/06 12:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nakors_junk_bag said:
Oh yeah cookeman, the war on drugs started in the 71, hardly eighty years ago.

So, there you have it.

The "War" on drugs officially started then, but the assault on drug users' freedoms started long, long before that.
So, there you have it.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is a link to what Law enforcement has to say about prohibition, its astounding. [Re: cookeman]
    #6226411 - 10/30/06 12:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

weel. cookie, if that be the case they got their hands full cuase i think the had something like 7000 "friends"

--------------------
Asshole

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag