Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineWronguy
Eighteen year old dies transporting 33 cocaine balloons
    #6223112 - 10/29/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=19129

Eighteen year old dies transporting 33 cocaine balloons

SANTO DOMINGO. - A young person (18) died after ingesting 33 cocaine capsules in a Manoguayabo hotel; he had been hired by a presumed drug trafficker to deliver the drug to Europe.

The trafficker used a room in the hotel for the packing of balloons and then gave it to the “mules” to ingest before traveling to Europe.

Alejandro Peláez Vásquez died in the room when several of the balloons exploded in his stomach, according to National Drug Control Direction (DNCD), president, Rafael Radhamés Ramirez Ferreira, who said that the person who contracted young Alexander is being sort after.

The drug bags were extracted from Alejandro’s body at the National Institute of Forensic Pathology.

Radhamés Ramirez maintained that thanks to the information offered by the personnel on watch in the New World hotel, was possible to determine the time at which Peláez Vásquez checked in on the 26th of this month after being driven there by some one else.

He indicated that the vehicle in which Peláez Vásquez was driven to the hotel is a Suzuki, Great Vitara SUV, red color; with license plate G020187, registered to Antonio de Jesus Valdez, who is being sort after by Police and DNCD.

The automobile proprietor supposedly resides in Las Caobas.

According to Roberto Lebrón, DNCD spokesman, the person who drove Peláez Vásquez returned in the morning by 6:00 o’clock the following day and apparently found him dead, fleeing the site, leaving the body and taking a red bag, which supposedly contained a large amount of cocaine.

The corpse was detected by a woman who entered the room.

DNCD extended investigations to determine if the case is related to a network that recruits “mules” to transport drugs to Spain, Holland and Italy, the three countries where most frequently people travel to with toxics in their stomachs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Eighteen year old dies transporting 33 cocaine balloons [Re: Wronguy]
    #6225258 - 10/29/06 08:33 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

"Alejandro Peláez Vásquez died in the room when several of the balloons exploded in his stomach, according to National Drug Control Direction (DNCD), president, Rafael Radhamés Ramirez Ferreira, who said that the person who contracted young Alexander is being sort after."

"He indicated that the vehicle in which Peláez Vásquez was driven to the hotel is a Suzuki, Great Vitara SUV, red color; with license plate G020187, registered to Antonio de Jesus Valdez, who is being sort after by Police and DNCD."

Sort after???  Sought after. :smirk:

That sucks that the kid died but I guess that's always a very real possibility when you're swallowing bags of coke.

OfflineR1j27
Lil Sister. ^_^
Female
Re: Eighteen year old dies transporting 33 cocaine balloons [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6225378 - 10/29/06 09:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

See, that's the kind of shit that makes it hard for the 'better' (sorry guys, don't mean any offense to that, I play with nose candy every once in a while to) to get legalized (i.e: WEED)...
Drugs, no matter what the kind, should NOT cause a life to end. Not even weed at a protest. Nope.
That just makes us all look bad and helps boost those mutherfuckers behind the War on Drugs campaign to shove their ego even further up our asses.
Bullshit man.

--------------------
If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and there's no-one around, do the other trees make fun of it?

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Eighteen year old dies transporting 33 cocaine balloons [Re: R1j27]
    #6228493 - 10/30/06 08:36 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

R1j27 said:
See, that's the kind of shit that makes it hard for the 'better' (sorry guys, don't mean any offense to that, I play with nose candy every once in a while to) to get legalized (i.e: WEED)...
Drugs, no matter what the kind, should NOT cause a life to end. Not even weed at a protest. Nope.
That just makes us all look bad and helps boost those mutherfuckers behind the War on Drugs campaign to shove their ego even further up our asses.
Bullshit man.

:confused: Without the War on Drugs young people wouldn't be swallowing bags of cocaine, because it would be imported legitimately and taxed.  Mules are poor kids who need money.  If there was no War on Drugs - if our government stopped being so cynical and acknowledged that there is a huge market for cocaine and decided to regulate it - stories like this would not have to be printed.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

OfflineEternitys_Child
Gorilla
Male

Loc: Chinatown Houston
Re: Eighteen year old dies transporting 33 cocaine balloons [Re: Lion]
    #6237060 - 11/01/06 10:01 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

it's all thanks to the racist white government officials blaming blacks of raping the white women, because they were high on cocaine...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules