Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Attention All Mushroom Spore Vendors
    #621466 - 04/28/02 03:51 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Good day to you all.

BEcasue of recent conflicts regarding a certain spore vendor ho lies to sell his products, I will be placing several pages on my web-site regarding phony spore vendors and rip-offs.

I would appreciate any email from members who know for sure that they have been ripped off by a particular dealer. I must have at least between five and twenty emails for anyone company or dealer who is a known rip-opff.

But I have to have enough information to post honestly those individuals who are thieves.

Of course we all know who the honest vendors are. I already have links for about ten vendors at my site.

I would appreciate here any company names of such rapscallions,

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

The pages will be called WARNING - BEWARE - RIP-OFF SPORE DEALERS.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhake_ld
enthusiast
Re: Attention All Mushroom Spore Vendors [Re: mjshroomer]
    #622059 - 04/29/02 08:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i think that such a list could be bias. I mean, how can you verify whether a complaint is legit or just a misunderstanding?

If you are going to go by someone?s ?word?, then it will not work. Anyone can make up a complaint and submit it to you. There are no uniform standard vendors must follow for such a list to be valid.

Vendors are not audited. And compared to any other business I've dealt with, almost all of the vendors here at the Shroomery do not conduct themselves in a professional manner. In all my years on this planet, I've never seen any business attack, and trash-talk their competitors. You?re not supposed to do that. It?s a rule of thumb in any business practice. Which is why I view certain vendors as a ?joke.? I can name names, but I'd rather not deal with the unprofessional flaming that will follow. (But that is another topic)

I guess what I?m trying to say is that there are to many variables that will make such a list inaccurate.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Attention All Mushroom Spore Vendors [Re: mjshroomer]
    #622064 - 04/29/02 08:23 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

John thats tough to do isnt it? I remember sporechicks was a vendor you used to endorse.

--------------------

Offlinejohnwsmoke
Re: Attention All Mushroom Spore Vendors [Re: SouthernGent]
    #622153 - 04/29/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I used to get very good product from s. chics... MJ, are you actually trying to target thise who you don't like? You come across as mean spirited in many of your VOLUMINOUS (LOFL) posts. What are your intentions... I wonder...

--------------------
Jon was a crippled, midget, lezbian boy- but he stood 10' tall with a KNIFE...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules