Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
My First Trip on Mushrooms - Liberty Caps
    #6209946 - 10/25/06 09:04 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

ive been researching mushrooms for 3-4 months and decided to start hunting, after about 6 hunts i found a patch of liberty caps.

I dried them, and turned them into powder.

Level 3 for visuals
Level infinite for mindfuck

Last night me and 2 of my friends sat down, i told them the procedure and all the other things i could pass on to them.

I wanted to take 1 gram, and then if it wasnt enough take another gram.

So i poured it onto the scale and it said 1.2, so i put it in some warm tea.
My friends did the same, we sat down and drank it, and all agreed it tasted like mud/dirt.

Within 15 minutes i was quite nauseaus, so i said we should have a spliff cause it helps. so we had a smoke outside and then came back inside, me and my friend start playing the piano, we just improvised, but it was intense.
I felt like i was going to be sick so i just relaxed and took it as it came, in the end i wasnt sick.

The first thing i noticed was the body buzz/feeling, and then colours.

My memory of the whole thing is very fuzzy, so bear with me.
We went into another room, and i asked if anyone else could feel anything, which they could slightly but it hadnt come as fast as them as it did for me.
My friend watched this clock and said that it was slowing down completely.

We had another spliff outside, which was cool, and then i realised that there was an outside trip and an inside trip, so when we went inside the outside trip turned into another dimension.
Then i remembered something which i said to my friend about 4 years ago, that whenever we chilled in a room with closed doors, we are in the room floating through the universe.
As soon as i said that everything went... so insane it expanded my mind into something i couldnt understand.

I think all 3 of us got into this huge cycle, because we couldnt grasp that we were people tripping, as soon as we thought "fuck we are tripping", then it would go back to the beginning and then we would say, "what the fuck" and look at each other and laugh, then we would stare at each other and say, "fuck" and it just went on for 4 hours or something.

The visuals were pretty good, nothing 3d but lots of colours, i remember telling my friends we should taste colours, so i got this plastic alien man with bendy arms and put it on my friends tongue, he said his tongue went into another dimension or something.

I couldnt grasp what was going on, but i remember feeling the one voice of the cosmos or something, and that we were flying through infinite dimensions and splitting them and then going into that one and splitting that and so forth infinitely.
My mind was bent and stretched to infinite nothings.
During the whole night we were all saying this insane shit.

My friends cat came in and it was a beautiful being of affection and it was the one and all of the universe.

It all sounds insane, but it was more insane, i remember my friend saying that we wont be able to explain this because the mushrooms opened the door, and then when we came down the door was closed, so we dont have access to that anymore.

So there you are, i went mad for 6 hours on 1.2gm.

Anyone had that experience where you feel you are in that never ending cycle of trying to conceptualize your experience so you can understand it and then reverting back and doing it again and again etc...?

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: My First Trip on Mushrooms - Liberty Caps [Re: blacksun]
    #6210801 - 10/25/06 02:33 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Dude! I have experienced exactly what you explained. You did a really good job articulating it, I completely agree with the quote you said "As soon as i said that everything went... so insane it expanded my mind into something i couldnt understand." haha

That 'expansion' is probably the sole reason I do mushrooms.

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Re: My First Trip on Mushrooms - Liberty Caps [Re: MorphMan]
    #6210939 - 10/25/06 03:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, you cant really put those feelings you have into words, well i cant.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

#6210947 - 10/25/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Im thinking if i took a higher dose then i wouldnt get so annoyed?
Or did i just experience like a loop or something.

--------------------

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #6211040 - 10/25/06 03:36 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I dunno. If I take higher doses everything is usually amplified. I would think you may get more "annoyed". When you say that do you mean certain parts of the trip bother you? It's nearly impossible to completely articulate the ideas and thoughts you get when you're tripping, but I find that some things that I "learn" on mushrooms I don't want to accept at first. I don't even know why I don't want to accept them and I'm not even aware that I am not accepting them. Once I realize that I need to accept everything and take it how it is, I prevail out of the trip and everything makes perfect sense. I stop getting bothered or annoyed at things in my trip and love everything. The end.

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Re: My First Trip on Mushrooms - Liberty Caps [Re: MorphMan]
    #6211328 - 10/25/06 05:09 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well it seemed like we all got stuck in thought cycles, which we didnt accept i guess, but we didnt try and do much either so yeah.

And it was my first time, so next time ill try and move the situation.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale