Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineplantasmia
Uber-nerdExtraordinaire
Male
A couple quick questions from a first timer.
    #6157009 - 10/11/06 02:34 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hey all,

First off, thanks for this resource, it not only has made my first time easier, but looking at all the pics helps this complete lack of patience I seem to have developed.

Okay, I've looked at all of the contamination pictures, and they haven't answered my question. I've got 10 petris with nutrient rich agar (nutrient 4644) which were inoculated 5 days ago. One in particular has shown explosive growth. One of the spots of growth looks almost waxy, it's thick, and very lightly yellow tinged.

If I look at the sides of the growth, where it's thinner, I notice the cobwebish growth that I hope is mycelium. Is the thicker middle area simply a bunch of rizomorphic (sp?) growth, or is this some common contaminant I haven't read about?

I will try to get pics up as soon as possible, but am hoping someone may have experienced similar growth.

Thanks,

~plantasmia

EDITED: I'm an idiot... there's a contam forum. Would some kindly admin please move this wayward post?

Edited by plantasmia (10/11/06 02:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom