Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
need help with stealth mj grow
    #6155120 - 10/10/06 05:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well after growin shrooms successfully for a couple years now I'm thinkin about tryin a small mj grow. I live in an apt that is a decent size for bein a studio but not huge (550 sq ft I think). Anyway I'd like to have about 4 plants going I think and maybe expand out to 6 but nothin bigger than that.

I've done some research and I think I have all the light cycles and such down but I'm still uncertain exactly how big of a light I need for that amount of plants. I was thinkin about gettin a 400 watt hps cool tube but I don't know if that would be overkill for that amount of plants or not.

Also due to the size of my apt smell is going to be an issue and I would like to contain the light as much as possible as well. I know absolutely nothing about wiring so I have been trying to find a stealth grow cab that I could just plug in but and be able to lock up but all of the ones I have found are real expensive hydro setups. I just want somethin simple I can put 4-6 one to two gallon pots in.

If anyone could point me in the direction of somethin like this I would greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone on the boards builds shit like this definitely drop me a line.

I've seen some things on ebay that look
like computer cases for stealth grows and another thing that looks like a dorm frige but I think that would be to small for what I want to do.

Thanks
Disturbed

--------------------

11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSaturnGlass
So white andnerdy
Loc: The other side
Re: need help with stealth mj grow [Re: disturbed]
    #6156327 - 10/10/06 09:54 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You can go to home depot and get a c-25 (I think its c-25) cabinet and use that. It cost around 100 bux and its basically just a portable closet. But you can convert it to a grow room fairly easy :laugh: and 400 watts will cover a 3X3 foot area efficiently. Dont really go by number of plants, more like square footage. And for your smell problem you could build a do it yourself carbon scrubber, but you gotta have a fan. Check out www.hg420.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag