Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Disneyland (Different than the others)
    #6146422 - 10/08/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I saw the other Disneyland posts, so don't worry, I'm not flooding the forum with needless things (of course that's a matter of opinion). :laugh:

Anyway...the other threads dealt with people wondering if they should go on shrooms...I want to hear from people who have gone on shrooms, as I'll be going soon. And even people who haven't.

What rides were fun? Did you go to that 3D movie thing? What was Star Wars like? Is Splash mountain fun? The haunted house? Soaring over California? Tower of Terror? (I realize those are at California, but I really want to know what those rides would be like) Did the people trip you out? Run into any trouble? What would you reccomend, ride wise, or other things? Good bad?

As for those who haven't gone, what would you do there? What would you look forward to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: Shamberlain]
    #6146426 - 10/08/06 12:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

a couple of my good friends went to Six Flags the other day, each ate an 1/8

its something i would never do, i'm more into sitting with music on

however, they had a blast riding rides and going to the waterpark there

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: Atheist]
    #6146441 - 10/08/06 12:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Hm, Six Flags would be a little intense for me. I love it sober, but on shrooms the rides would be nuts. At D-Land it's more stimulating, with the crazy cartoons, and the colorful rides.

The rides are also much less intense on your body, while Six Flags thrashes you about.

But the water park sounds like it'd be fun.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6146575 - 10/08/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i usually just chill at home and meditate and listen to music when i trip or go make love to nature. i have though gone to disneyland on a couple hits of lsd and it was amazing. All the rides were fun, spacemountain with welcome to the machine going on my ipod while peaking was lovely!

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: LedHead]
    #6146675 - 10/08/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I usually do my own thing at home as well, but I definitely want to experience D-Land. It'll be different and exciting...I hope. :laugh:

Hm, another question...do you ever become convinced that a ride is real? Like on Space Mountain did you really think you were in space? I know on mushies I am easily convinced of things. Gullible, if you will, not sure if it's the same on acid.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #6146973 - 10/08/06 04:36 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i went 2 disneyland on acid and had a seizure in line 4 the haunted mansion
disneyland is evil stay away

--------------------

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: Coaster]
    #6148129 - 10/08/06 09:30 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

*awkward silence*

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
    #6148283 - 10/08/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

#1 indiana jones(fast pass every time)
#2 good seat for fantasmic
#3 space mountain
#4 haunted mansion

List goes on and on. The lines at disneyland have tons of theme decorations and mostly end up indoors for accent lighting. Sometimes, you'll find that standing in lines are more fun than ride itself. Of course, the blazing fiery shades of colors flashing across the snakes during indiana jones tops everything else in the park.

Every ride you ride will have a new meaning. I never really understood the boring story telling of splash mountain until I went candy flipping.

Things like shows have a much more strict structures of story telling and leaves little to imagination. And those tend to be not as exciting as those that just throw you in the middle of things and expect you to grab whatever you want out of it. Of course, the exception would be fanstamic which just immerses you into the story completely.

The whole park is pretty much decorated to keep you in the lala land. There is a sign to the left tunnel past the gates. It reads something like, "here you leave today, and enter the world of yesterday, future and fantasy" It's so very true. The things like the fountains and dance floors have endless entertainment values. But for the first few trips, you'll have to find out what you like the most.

One thing, though... please be responsible. There are a lot of people drunk, stoned and tripping. But it's also a very family oriented place and there are a lot of family and children around.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: Sam1912]
    #6148658 - 10/08/06 11:39 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks Sam, that's exactly the kind of response I was looking for. EXACTLY. It had rides and why you liked them and what not.

Gracias!

I think Splash Mountain would be my favorite, with the light hearted singing and all the colors in the cave.

What do drops, like on Splash Mountain, feel like when you're tripping? Do they feel cool? Make you think you're shooting into another dimension or anything?

Haunted Mansion would be absolutely brilliant! I'd be so scared/stoked. I would love sitting in my seat and listening to all the creepy sounds. But standing in that room with all those people crammed cloase together...not sure if I could handle being in the middle of them all. lol. But I could always go to the side of the room.

I would be at my best behavior, or so I'd hope to be, while on at D-Land. I'd go with more than one sober sitter. Or am planning to, anyhow. No matter what there will be at least one sober person there to tell us, I'm planning to dose with one other person, that we're acting weird or doing stupid things.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6148857 - 10/09/06 12:24 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I think a 2.5g ish dose would be nice at disneyland, and I plan on trying it in a little bit.

Anyone tried Islands of Adventure? I think the dragons and violent nature might freak me out a bit.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6149139 - 10/09/06 03:32 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:44 AM)

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: Disneyland (Different than the others) [Re: StickyWater]
    #6149665 - 10/09/06 10:49 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Dihnekis...2.5 would be a nice does, or thereabouts. I don't want to do anything much higher than that, or I will go crazy. I'd just be asking for a bad trip.

Stickywater...lol...When I was a kid I loved D-Land, and that alteration of the memory thing is completely true. Things that happened to me when I was a kid become completely different from the real thing.

I love Space Mountain even when I'm sober, so I disagree with you there. It's so immersive...it's just awesome.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag