Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries
    #613614 - 04/20/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by enter (04/20/02 07:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: World Spirit]
    #613644 - 04/20/02 08:30 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

When I dream I sense that at times I am in different "realms" (etheric, astral, etc.) and I am always able to perceive what is happening and use my will to interact.....in fact that is what most of these dream are.....interactions.
I am sensitive to these kinds of things all the time......my life is like a waking dream......
Demons, evil entities? Have you been hanging around my house?

Every day I encounter these and dreams are often the places that these are discovered for what they are...... What I mean is that sometimes "something" is dogging me and the dream shows me what I am dealing with.

Anonymous

#614235 - 04/20/02 11:49 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

That was marisabina's post btw.. I was just sharing a dream and couple experiences I had.

1. When you dream, do you sometimes enter different levels of perception? Please explain.

In different dreams I enter into different states of being. Some dreams are pretty straightforward, subconscious in the etheric world, organizing thoughts and planning my future and life, oftentimes these dreams may seem a bit chaotic, but there is a definate feeling of something being accomplished by them. Other dreams have more of an "astral" feel to them, where I am able to manipulate the environment and pretty much do anything I desire. Usually doing what I desire involves flying around or climbing on walls and ceilings and turning invisible to people and so on. I also practice certain psychic abilities in this environment, namely, telekenesis. These are the two main types of dreams I seem to have, or at least, remember. Other dreams seem to be a projection of future events, where I am actually living in the future, am myself but somehow different, but it is not a future that is set in stone. I don't know.. thats the best I can explain it in words.

2. When you dream, are you sometimes able to use all of your intellect and will as though your "dream" was as natural as life is when you are awake?

Sometimes this is very well the case for me, but most of the time it is if I am functioning without the ego, and able to use levels of intellect, will, and wisdom that are far beyond my grasp in waking reality. However there are a few dreams where it is almost exactly like real life.. where I would make the same decision in my dream as I would in waking time.

3. Have you ever had an encounter with an evil spirit or an entity that you would label with an "evil" presence while you were dreaming?

Many, many times. However, I can safely say the frequency of these dreams has decreased quite significantly since I was child. As far as a nightmare, I have not had one for years. The most recent dream I have had with an evil presence that I can recall was a few months ago, where I was in the "astral" type dream, and was being chased by a very scary being. My only instinct was to run away, or, as it were.. fly away. I was flying from here to there, being chased the whole time by this being. It's presence I can only compare to that of T-1000 (for those who have seen Terminator), it was relentless. It did not stop chasing me, but then an inner voice spoke loud and clear, "It feeds on your fear, by being fearful you give it its power. Show no fear, and it will cease to be." Immediately, I stopped running and turned around to face it. It flew right up to me, and I just stared at it in the face, showing no sign of the slightest bit of fear. Instantly, it disappeared. My fear was the only thing keeping it alive and chasing me.

That was a good lesson

I have had a lot of dreams I can recall in great detail. I used to keep a log of my dreams whenever I woke up, but somehow got out of the practice of doing that.

There was one dream that particularly sticks out in my mind. I was with a being who was teaching me to take full advantage of my mind powers. She was helping me to use them to manipulate my environment, ala telekenesis. Without going into much detaill.. the dream was very long and I learned a lot. I woke up as soon as the dream was over, and just layed in bed for a minute with my eyes closed reminiscing over the dream and going over the things in my mind. I got an impulse to test it, and in that same second I thought BAM!! and opened my eyes, only to see the glass covering the light on my ceiling fan shatter right in front of my eyes as soon as I opened them. The ceiling fan was not on.

Getting back to demons in dreams... I have had several dreams that I can remember in great detail involving demons that occured during my childhood. One that has always stuck with me, was the following.
The whole dream had a very 'eerie' feeling to it, for lack of a better word. It was like I was in a movie, not in my own dream. I was on a stand playing the joust game with the sponge tipped sticks like in American Gladiators. We were on stands that were very high in the air, you could not see the ground, only fog. After a while of playing this game, we decided to go through the sliding glass door that was right next to the stands and the only way off them. Inside the door was a very odd room. It was made entirely of wood, and had a closet next the door. Next to the closet was a large pit which was covered in fog. The entire floor of the room was covered in fog actually, I remember that quite vividly. My friend and I were just observing the room, sort of walking along and staring at the floor and examining things.. when suddenly a phone rang inside the closet... I went to the closet and felt very scared. I picked up the phone and a raspy, very dark voice on the other line said "Do you want to know the Devil?".. "What?" I asked, very puzzled and frightened at the same time, it repeated itself, "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE DEVIL?"... I felt overwhelmed, trapped almost. I was 6 at the time and remembered a verse I had learned in Sunday School. I quickly mustered up the courage and said it to the voice over the line.. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life." Immediately the line went dead and I woke up.

They didn't give up after that dream though. I can recall various other dreams I had following that dream that had the same feel to them. I began to be able to recognize it as soon as I entered the dream. They have an almost "artificial" or "synthetic" feel to them. One I can remember shortly after that one, is where I was in an amusement park of some sort, and swimming well in some water. Suddenly I felt a very fearful presence approach me from behind, and I became very frightened and tried to run away. However where I was once swimming very well all of a sudden I could not swim any more, in fact I came close to drowning. I managed to climb onto some seats that were above the water, but this one being mulitplied into several beings, and I got my first look at them. They were completely black.. black isn't even the right description. Sort of like a void of nothingness. Well, anyways, they began shooting what I can only describe as "bullets of slander" in some sub-machine guns they had. My only escape was back into the water which a second ago I couldn't swim in. I felt trapped once again. I sent out a mental call for guidance, and instantly a bright light enevloped the room. The beings of nothing (as I call them) remained in the room, but their presence was almost unnoticeable compared to this light. I felt a surge of love and power rush through me, and I dove into the water and swam away better than any dolphin could ever hope to.

Well, I hope that's enough to make you feel comfortable. Don't worry, I don't think the skeptics can attack your logic if you are sharing a dream experience. That's like holy ground for the proverbial zombies or something. Actually if anything, the only thing they can or would respond to in my post would be this paragraph, and the one sentence about my dream when I woke up and the glass broke. But, I know it happened, that's all that matters to me.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: ]
    #614507 - 04/21/02 05:58 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: Tannis]
    #614588 - 04/21/02 10:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#614589 - 04/21/02 10:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

On the contrary. I would say if anything, telekinesis is more easily used in the non-material world or spiritual world than in the physical.

What I want to know, is how is there a definition for telekinesis in the dictionary if it is not proven.
How does science define something they have no knowledge of?

Anyway, I agree with the second definition of it, but I think this definition fits it best: The ability to use the will of the spirit to manipulate your environment. Physical or not.

Psychic abilities are not limited to the physical world, the physical world is where they are limited, because our pre-conceived notion of these rules and laws make us believe it is not possible.

Telekinesis to me, is the ability to manipulate your environment using only the will of your spirit, and nothing more. The dream world is as perfect a place as any to practice this ability, since the body is not present making it easier for us to "free our mind" so to speak.

So.. no.. telekinesis is definetely, definetely not limited to the physical world.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #614590 - 04/21/02 10:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #614591 - 04/21/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#614596 - 04/21/02 10:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Telekinesis is not limited to moving physical objects. It is anything controlling your environment. Let's say an angry mob is after you, and they are thirsty for blood. A skilled practicioner can use this ability to send a wave of calm over them.
Or let's say you want to fly, you use this ability to "lift" yourself off the ground and fly where you please.
I am not sure if you can call anything in a dream physical matter. But it does appear that way sometimes.

An example I can think of is in this one dream I was speaking of, there was a group of people who wanted to harm me. They closed in around me and I had no escape. I used this ability to calm them all, and eliminate the hostility.
And in other dreams, I think my purpose for moving things actually there is a couple purposes. 1. For the sake of moving something to change the environment. 2. To practice.

I don't know if I can give you a satisfactory answer with this. My experience is that telekinesis is just as much a spiritual ability as it is physical, even more readily used as a spiritual ability, but still applicable to the physical.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #614636 - 04/21/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #616154 - 04/23/02 08:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

en.ter
noun
name: C
No other information available

Anonymous

#616238 - 04/23/02 10:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

No I do not beg to differ. Let's hear your scenario.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #619629 - 04/26/02 04:15 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #620245 - 04/27/02 07:47 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Join the club........they hate me too.......

But the reason they do is because I help people get free of their influences.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #620403 - 04/27/02 12:43 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620440 - 04/27/02 01:31 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

nice post. my dreams can sometimes feel so real, but a different real. like last night i had a dream that i was getting a promotion at work, i actually thought to myself, hey back in that other world i got the feeling that i was going to be given a promotion at work, it's like i was using this world to mirror or predict what will happen in my dreamworld, the dreamworld that seems as real to me as this one. In my dream as soon as my boss asked me if i would like to stock shelves or recieve i attained that connection. Alot of my dreams have become so fluently real that i actually explore them like i was conscious, even though i do not know i was dreaming, every time i get an anomalie in the dream like something changing i wake up right away cause, you know what i really don't know. It feels like the same thing is happening in this world, as soon as i see something that was not there before ( visuals ), i get weird cause it is such a shock to my conscious mind, except in this dream i can't seem to wake up, its making me coocoo. but enough talk about my mental state.

My nightmares come in waves, i mean a few days at a time. They have changed alot lately, the one that is most shocking to me is where i get stabbed to death by my mom and sister and then float above my bloody corpse. oh wait heres another reoccuring one. I'm in this strange house with strange people i've never met before, there are three black dogs with red eye's, 2 small and one fat one. They told me who they were but i can't remember, they names seemed very demonic. anyways the people in the house tell me not to be afraid of the dogs and they won't hurt you, but that makes me even more afraid, i try to stay calm, they are all standing around me glaring with their red eye's, eventually they get the best of my fear and start attacking, the big one never seems to be able to hurt me but the 2 smaller ones bite at my legs and i freak out, it actually hurts, i then lift my jeans up to see the bite marks and they are a red ring all around my right leg, the people finally let me out of the house and the dream ends when i get on the front lawn.

if i could remeber most of my dreams more fluently i could really trip you guys out but i won't bother explaining cause they are too many missing links.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620448 - 04/27/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620449 - 04/27/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

enter i'm not sure you understand that the physical matter you see around you is no more real than the matter in your dreams, because like in a dream physical matter in this dimension can be altered to, the matter you see comes from the will to create it, it is not an entity in its own, i read somewhere about this and it seems to make sense to me. the matter is made up of emotional energy, the difference between this demension and the next is that the matter here can exsist longer because we live in a very dense demension or illusion, whatever. that's why your dreams can change so quickly because they are more liquidy and can be molded to your intended perceptions of what your subconscious mind percieves as reality. think of this demension as a cube of ice, when you dream that cube of ice is essentially melting and the flow can become quite eratic if not contained, but it can be better contained through becoming more lucid in this dreamworld which can lead to astral projections, that's about as real as it get's aside from the higher demensions. hey i just made that shit up so take from it what you will. if i thought i was having family problems that would be merely my perception of it for there exsists no right and wrong, only what is and can be created through will and fear. i hope you understand my craziness a bit more now. it is a dream, fuckin wake up.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Edited by cHeMiCaLbLuE (04/27/02 01:59 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620453 - 04/27/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #620467 - 04/27/02 02:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

On the contrary. I would say if anything, telekinesis is more easily used in the non-material world or spiritual world than in the physical.
Of course it is much easier to "move" imaginary objects with your mind than physical ones. But that is NOT telekinesis.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order