Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKaptivated
Stranger
need some spores,please help
    #6120638 - 10/01/06 04:52 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Hello,I'm new here.I've been using mushrooms for about 10 years,so I'm experienced.I have grown like 4-5 times before and am just getting into hunting.I'm not sure if asking for spores is allowed here,I looked around and couldn't find a rule against it ,plus I saw someone else offering to send people some.Anyway,I live in Georgia and really need some spores.I'm an idiot and didn't make any off of the last batch I grew and then soon after the places I was ordering from quit shipping to GA since they made them illegal.God I hate this state.I also ate my last 1/4 last weekend,so now I'm shroomless,and my hunting escapades have turned up nothing so far.If someone could send me some I would love you forever and ever.I could pay you or hook you up with something else.I would prefer a species that is easy to grow since I'm a novice,although I've got some really good yields my times before.You could send them to me anonymously if you like,by putting a fake return address on the package.So if anyone would be willing to help me out then just PM me.I'd really appreciate it.I love mushrooms so much that I become very sad and teary eyed every time I come here and see some of these pictures,knowing that I can't get any spores anymore and am now completely shroomless.

Also if anyone lives around the Athens/Atlanta area and would be willing to let me go hunting with them I'd appreciate it a lot.I'm a very honest person and wouldn't tell anyone else,also very into preserving the patch so it doesn't dry up.

Thomas

Edited by Kaptivated (10/01/06 04:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeception
HopefullyTripping Soon
Male
Loc: Somewhere Over the Rainbo...
Re: need some spores,please help [Re: Kaptivated]
    #6120648 - 10/01/06 05:11 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Probably not a cultivation topic man... also you said you saw nothing wrong with asking but you may have missed the part where you can't offer to buy or sell something that a vendor sells.. (i.e. spores) although you can trade.. maybe try the trading post area? good luck man

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed..
Hit it till your knuckles bleed..

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: need some spores,please help [Re: Kaptivated]
    #6120684 - 10/01/06 05:45 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
I feel for your situation, but this isn't a cultivation discussion.  Check out the market place when you are able to view it, and find something to trade for spores.  That, and there are lots of contests around the boards for free spores.

P.S.  Spores to illegal states is a taboo topic here, it won't help your cause to advertise that part.  :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules