Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

special k and john c. lilly
    #6116106 - 09/29/06 04:15 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

im almost finished with the book by him called

"the scientist: a metaphysical autobiography"

wow. what a hell of a read.

he mentions early on that he would take an average of 100 mics of lsd.

then when he switches over to k and starts banging that regularly... he never says what dosage he was using.

he went into more detail of an overall experiment he did with it and used the following doses:

30 mg

75 mg

150 mg

300 mg

he said that at 30 he first started noticing worthwhile effects, 75 was full blown trip, 150 and he was communicating with aliens and 300 he said it was "unknown" and he basically blacks out and cant remmeber at that high of a dose.

what is the "average" dose of k for a "regular person"?

is it generally smoked, banged or eaten?

basically when he was communicating with aliens and really far out... he was in a "k hole" wasnt he?

can anyone go into more detail of the "k hole" experience?

obviously he ended up having a high tolerance of the stuff... and actually became allergic to it he did it so much. he would always do it IM.... does anyone know the average doses he was using?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: special k and john c. lilly [Re: agoutihead]
    #6116132 - 09/29/06 04:24 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

snorted....in bumps.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: special k and john c. lilly [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6116154 - 09/29/06 04:30 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

can it be smoked or eaten?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

Loc: TX
    #6116513 - 09/29/06 06:35 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

It can be eaten. It lasts longer but takes more than through other routes.

I have heard that it can be smoked but have little experience doing this. Didn't seem worth it to me because I'm not much of a smoker and cough over everything.

The k-hole I'll try to describe briefly based on my experience. This is done laying in a comfy bed with no lights on.

Imagine your ego based on regular reality dissolving. You're ego instead becomes based on your imagination of what a conscious is capable of. Some things that I have experienced are:

Thinking of a person and feeling the entire being of that person's personality

Imagining a child being born into the world being instantly bombarded by all this stimulation that it has no idea how to comprehend. As the child grows and develops itself, it accepts ideas based on its environment and becomes what it becomes. I see this happening and feel what the child feels kinda in a third person but knowing its thoughts and feelings.

Feeling the the world culture and feeling the groups different beliefs that they grew to accept and intermingling with each.

Thinking about those in the club doing their dances of seduction while feeling the sexuality of the totality of the experience.

Imagining the people of different religions living their entire lives by these religions and believing with out question about there religion. Feeling the religious experience they must have felt as a community.

Flying/ swimming through the ocean of the collective unconscious. Flying because thats the speed of thought but swimming because you feel the consciouses you are going through.

The experience is hard to bring back to normal reality because the things you imagine cannot not be imagined in sober reality. You only grasp tidbits of what had just happened to you.

My guess that the doses that guy was taking were between 70mg to 140mg. I believe 70mg IM'ed is a strong dose for an average person with little tolerance. 120mg IM'ed would probably put me in anesthesia.

The most common route of ingestion is probably snorting. 150mg-230mg is what is probably used most often to reach the k-hole. I use about 200mg myself. When I was doing it once a week, I would need 500mg and eventually I couldn't fall into the k-hole anymore. After a year break I finally lost the tolerance and now wait every few months between doses.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: special k and john c. lilly [Re: special_k]
    #6116570 - 09/29/06 07:04 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

damn some of that shit was beautiful.

it sounds like an amazing exeperience.

so just like anything else... you need much more mg's when snorting than when doing IM?

yeah im going to assume he was doing 70-140 regularly if not higher than that... im not totally through with the book and they might say what he was up to.

you say you would be in anesthesia if you did 120 mg IM... but not only was he doing that, but then he went into an isolation tank which he had already mastered sober and on lsd many years before even taking K inside of it... then he started doing experiements all the time.... several times a week to everyday at one point.

from your experiences... can you see this as a drug where it is a more clear line of communication with exterestials/beings in another dimension? like lilly talks about... or do you think the dude is totally wacked?

have you read any of his books?

a good friend of mine said he snorted a whole bunch one night and was to the point where he could just go totally into a hard K hole... but was scared he wouldnt return.

can you die from K?

what kind of permanent sides effects have been documented over the years from the use of K just once or even habitual use?

--------------------

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

#6116645 - 09/29/06 07:43 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yep it takes more if you snort than if you IM. I guess some gets lost in its route to the brain.

I personally believe that more than likely hallucinations are just our imagination. I am open to the idea that maybe they are something more but I require concrete evidence to believe that its anything greater. Trust me I'd love to believe that they are something greater!

Isolation tank... wow I've always thought about trying to make one myself but thats pretty darn interesting. Now that I think about I not sure that it would be much different than laying in a bed because the anesthesia properties make you very unaware of your body.

I never read any of his books. Does he honestly believe he talked to aliens? I think it was his imagination, but if there was a drug that enabled a person to do that, ketamine would definitely be it.

He definitely had a tolerance. I don't think I could have the same magic if I did it with the frequency of him.

I don't think I read of any one dying of ketamine directly. If I'm not mistaking its pretty safe. If you over do it, you'll just go into anesthesia. However if you ever heard of DM Turner, he was found dead in his bath tub after having injected a large dose of ketamine. It says he died of natural causes but its most likely believed that he over shot it, went into anesthesia, and drowned in his bath.

I would definitely call ketamine the most addicting psychedelic, not physically but the experience is such a blast that sober reality can seem so bland and uninteresting. All it takes is just a line of some white powder to again know thrill-ride known as ketamine.

Is it bad for? I'm not 100%. I pretty sure its a lot safer than many other things, however I do believe there may be some damage if abused several times a week for a long period of time. Thats just speculation though. I have nothing to back it up. I never have read of people having problems with it other than finding reality bland. I'm sure that if its not done too often that it is very safe.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #6116649 - 09/29/06 07:44 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

K is very addictive.

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsizP8Rj_nI

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

Re: special k and john c. lilly [Re: mecreateme]
    #6116682 - 09/29/06 07:56 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Its Onemorerobot!

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
    #6116692 - 09/29/06 07:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

that video was FUCKED up.

excuess my french.

BUT FUCK THAT SHIT!

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

Re: special k and john c. lilly [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #6116717 - 09/29/06 08:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Hummm... wonder if that guy done anything else. Wouldn't surprise if he didn't though.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6116761 - 09/29/06 08:24 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yeah it said he was basically addicted to it. like i said im not totally done with the book yet.

he questions himself in his own book whether it was his imagination or whether he is actually communicating with a higher power... he called exterrestials... some call it god, angels... just something greater ya know?

the guy is either one of the biggest wackos, or one of the most evolved.

see he wouldnt go into anesthisia on high doses... he would float in the tank, get into his trance the drug kicked in full blast and he just projected his mind.

"I think it was his imagination, but if there was a drug that enabled a person to do that, ketamine would definitely be it."

lets take what you said right there for a moment and get a little crazy.....

what would make you say that about K that if there was some type of intergalatic communication.... that would be it?

what makes it more special?

i think the next book imma put on the list to buy is the special K one.... i dont know who wrote it though. theres like one major medical one i think. like the strassman dmt book.

--------------------

Edited by agoutihead (09/29/06 08:25 PM)

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6116792 - 09/29/06 08:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Ketamine: Dreams and Realities by Dr. Karl Jansen and published by MAPS.

read all of the reviews... tihkal and intelligence in nature are going to have to wait.

it will definitally be my next book.

its going to be a read like strassmans and hofmanns book.

they also have

The Little Book of Ketamine (Little Book Series)

which is nothing like the first one.... but still probably an intersting read.

it seems these are the only two books written about K?

--------------------

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

#6116802 - 09/29/06 08:42 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

agoutihead said:
what would make you say that about K that if there was some type of intergalatic communication.... that would be it? 

what makes it more special?

Well its just with my own experiences. The "flying/swimming through the collective unconscious" experiences are unique to only ketamine for me. It honestly feel as if your mingling with other people's thoughts. Why not aliens? I sure the other good candidate would be dmt. Maybe with both? :evil:

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

#6116828 - 09/29/06 08:50 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You know your literature. I should probably make a greater effort to read a little more. Did you ever read LSD Psychotherapy? Did you like it? I think that should be the next book to buy for me.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6116887 - 09/29/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

no is that the one by Stanislav Grof? if its that one i do want to read it in the near future.

i will definitially get into his stuff real soon.

yeah ive read quite alot since my homecoming of the symposium. completely changed my view about life.

it was unreal.

mingling with other peoples thoughts you say huh?

it seems to be going down the path that would kind of confirm what lilly was talking about.

hes pretty far out there, like i said, total wacko, or total genius.

--------------------

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6118340 - 09/30/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

no one else has experience with K huh?

kind of surprising.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6120069 - 09/30/06 11:35 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I did once....it was a wild experience to say the least. Way beyond description.

--------------------

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: special k and john c. lilly [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6120076 - 09/30/06 11:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

seems to be the concensous across the board with psychedelics.  :smile:

would you say one of the best psychedelics you have done?

did you experience a K hole?

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6120148 - 10/01/06 12:07 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

special_k said:
Hummm... wonder if that guy done anything else. Wouldn't surprise if he didn't though.

Yes he had probably used most hallucinogens atleast once.

He was also the guy who messed around with isolation tanks, dolphin communication, and lsd for many years.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6120168 - 10/01/06 12:16 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

It was interesting....I really enjoyed it. That said, I much prefer good, clean LSD and n,n DMT....but it was a really unique and thought-provoking experience. Well worth it; I'm glad I tried it. Did I k-hole? Fuck yeah I did. Wild, wild stuff. I thought I died, it was scary at times, but for the most part I was so removed that the thought of me being dead was fleeting. Kind of like "oh well..." hahaha. It lasted FOREVER.......turned out to be an hour. I still felt the effects for another 2 hours or so.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder