Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShabs
Can't Complain
Two quick questions
    #6108052 - 09/27/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Bluing on a cake is fairly normal as long as there is no green, correct? I suspect mine are bruised because I have handled them a bit more than I probably should have, just want to make sure it's not a contam. Sorry I don't have pics, I know it's tough to tell without that.
Second question, assuming mushrooms do produce more psilocybin and psilocin in the early stages, an 1/8th of small mushrooms would be more potent than an 1/8th of large mushrooms from the same batch, right? Just wondering for when I need to figure out doses, if taking an 1/8th of aborts would be way too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Two quick questions [Re: Shabs]
    #6108194 - 09/27/06 05:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yea it is more than likely just bruising and not anything to worry about.You will know if they go bad.As far as the whole argument for little mushrooms being more potent than the big ones.I have read many times that this is true but I don't think it is a drastic enough difference to really matter much when figuring dosage.I will put them in a bag both big and small and divide it up for whoever is eating it with me and everyone gets a few big ones everyone gets a few small ones and most important of all everyone has a good time.That is whats important here

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Two quick questions [Re: Blutjager]
    #6108316 - 09/27/06 05:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

First answer.... good quality picture will get you good quality answers when it comes to questionable discoloration/growth. Click on mypic next to myhome on top to upload them :p

Second answer... I'm a firm believer that mushrooms produce chemicals consistenly even through sporation. I could never tell the difference in potency between the small premature type picking and fully reversed cap mushrooms from same flush. Only exception would be aborts. Those pack a real punch.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate