Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblearmedia
Dikaryon

Why All Should Avoid The Spore Trading Post
    #609379 - 04/15/02 07:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

As if you didn't already know this.

I have had it with STP/the Keeper. Late last year I made an arrangement to trade some edible mushroom cultures with him, and he agreed. As a gesture of trust, I sent my samples out right away. He got them.

I on the other hand, got nothing, except for the emails I have included below, stating variously that they had BEEN shipped already, or WOULD BE very soon. One after the other, apologizing for the mix up, and stating it had been rectified. And I waited, and waited, and still nothing arrived.

Finally I sent the email below, giving him a chance to explain what happened and why he did not send the samples, and I have had no response.

I don't care about the samples, I got the cultures I requested from another source long ago. Its the principle, and since I promised to defame STP if I got no response, here it is.

He's not called The Keeper for nothing . . .

As he says,

Stay cool!

- Armedia

My emails, newest first:

STP -

Before I defame your company with anyone who will listen, I?m giving you one last chance to explain why you have said numerous times that you were shipping out my culture trades, and still I have received nothing, nada, zero, zilch. NOTHING.

It would make sense if you were a shyster, as so many people claim, but what I don?t get is why you would even bother SAYING you have or will send my cultures out, if you really had no intention of doing so.

So if you respond to this, please EXPLAIN why you say one thing and do another (i.e. Nothing), rather than just saying ?its in the mail?, like you have done the last 6 times.

All previous emails are included in this one, so don?t bother with the excuse that you don?t know which order I?m referring to. Just scroll down.

Yours very temporarily,
Armedia

Hello!

I will check with my shipping dept. ASAP!

Your Morel Mycelium has grown out on a petri dish already.
To my understanding your request was to be sent by Priority Mail in the beginning of February!!!

I am personally going to do this one myself today.
I am concerned about the cold weather.

I will pack it up as warm as possible.

Stay cool!
Keeper

Spore Trading Post, Inc.
15741 US Route 36 East. #202
Marysville, OH 43040
937-642-7600

Mon-Friday
9-4pm

Please read our disclaimer at www.sporetradingpost.com/legal_disclaimer.htm

----- Original Message -----
To: Keeper
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: Trade (Panellus stipticus and Morchella)

Hi -

Still waiting.

>From my calculation, you have told me at least three times that the cultures were "shipped", and yet nothing has arrived. If you are never going to actually send them, just say so, and I'll stop wasting my time sending emails. (You could return my cultures too.)

No offense intended, but I have heard others speak of STP as a less than reliable business, and nothing you have done so far has proven them wrong.

I'm still hoping you will . . .

A

Organization: Spore Trading Post, Inc.
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:15:00 -0500
To: "Armedia"
Subject: Re: Trade

Hello!

I believe that is leaving this morning via Priority Mail.

In the future this will not happen. We had some real problems with the new lab but, after 4 weeks of sanitizing and hair pulling, we finally have it down to a science again.

When responding please ensure that the ORIGINAL EMAIL IS INCLUDED, either by using the REPLY option or cutting and pasting it in. Failure to do so, may cause a delay in responding.

Stay cool!
Keeper

Spore Trading Post, Inc.
Marysville, OH 43040
937-642-7600

Mon-Friday
9-4pm

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 6:58 AM

Keeper -

Still haven't received my trade cultures (Panellus stipticus and Morchella). once again, my address is:

Please send them as soon as possible, as I am eager to begin working with them.

Thanks,
A

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:15:08 -0500

Hello!

Thank you for contacting the Spore Trading Post, Inc.

I wanted to personally apologize for the long delay regarding the response to your question(s).

We have currently hired extra staff to accommodate our ever-growing business and technical support.

JUST WANTED TO SEND E-MAIL TO CHECK ON STATUS OF YOUR ORDER, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT PLEASE SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SHIPPING ADRRESS, SO THAT WE CAN CHECK ON YOUR ORDER.

Stay Cool!
Keeper

Spore Trading Post, Inc.
15741 U.S. 36 EAST, #202
Marysville, OH 43040
937-642-7600
Open 10am - 4pm (Mon-Friday)

Please read our disclaimer: www.sporetradingpost.com/legal_disclaimer.htm

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 8:51 PM

Keeper -

Could you tell me on what date you shipped the samples? I am leaving for a vacation on 1/12, and hope to get them plated before then. They'll probably be fine until I return, but I'd hate to have them left in my mailbox, in below 0 temps for any length of time.

Thanks and happy new year,
A

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:59:06 -0500
Subject: Re:

Hello!

It is done.

I have to transfer so you are looking at Wednesday before I can get it into the mail.

Stay Cool!
Keeper

Spore Trading Post, Inc.
15741 U.S. 36 EAST, #202
Marysville, OH 43040
937-642-7600

Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 10:24 AM

Hi -

Let me know what's up. Thanks!

- A

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:47:21 -0500

Hello!

Do me a favor and send me your shipping address. I believe I might have forgotten the switch of cultures.

I just need to look-up the order and see...I might need a few more days if I did not transfer the correct culture for you.

Stay cool!
Keeper

Spore Trading Post, Inc.
Marysville, OH 43040
937-642-7600

Mon-Friday
9-4pm

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 11:06 AM

Keeper -

Sounds great, except please remember that I asked to change my request for Morchella to Stropharia R-A (unless you wanted to send both!)

Thanks again & Happy New Year,
A

Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:00:06 -0500
To:

Hello!

We finally got to your trade!
Sorry for the long delay! Christmas orders have to take priority of trades this time of year.

We will be transferring the Stipticus and Morchella this Friday for shipping early the following week.

Stay Cool!
Keeper

Spore Trading Post, Inc.
15741 U.S. 36 EAST, #202
Marysville, OH 43040
937-642-7600

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Why All Should Avoid The Spore Trading Post [Re: armedia] * 1
    #609478 - 04/15/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i really doubt that your defaming him any-he isnt very popular here anyway-
i have alot of his strains-but ill be damned if i ever traded him or bought any from him-what strain did you want of his-maybe we can arrange something-p.m. me
Lee

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck