Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheLightIsOn
In the worst ofall your fears

my job and drug test.
    #6091154 - 09/22/06 06:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'm afraid to smoke marijuana anymore because of my job. I stopped smoking for a while before my initial drug test which was no biggie. Now, I found out during my orientation that they random drug test every month. Also, they drug test you if you have an accident on the job whether it be me or someone else on my crew. I don't think it's really worth smoking anymore.

Now I'm sorta worried about shrooming even though my job's drug test probably doesn't test for mushrooms. What do you guys think about shrooming and my job's drug tests?

--------------------
AFOAF's current multi-grow log

"In the privince of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within limits to be found experientially and experimentally.  These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.  In the province of the mind, there are no limits." -John C. Lilly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: my job and drug test. [Re: TheLightIsOn]
    #6091164 - 09/22/06 06:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i think its time to get a new job. they wont test for mushrooms tho

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineTheLightIsOn
In the worst ofall your fears

Re: my job and drug test. [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6091183 - 09/22/06 06:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

At the moment I don't see myself leaving this job due to the security it holds for me. It pays my bills, puts food on my table, and then have some money on the side for leasure time. I rather put pot to the side for the time being and see what this job holds for the future.

--------------------
AFOAF's current multi-grow log

"In the privince of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within limits to be found experientially and experimentally.  These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.  In the province of the mind, there are no limits." -John C. Lilly

Offlinecappincrunk
Male
Loc: A Geographical oddity
    #6091187 - 09/22/06 06:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

dont worry about the shroomies. They will prolly use the NIDA 5 test

It tests for : Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
Phencyclidine (PCP)

The only way that you could still smoke and keep your job would be to buy a whizzanator. Its looks just like a real dick, but uses dehydrated urine. My friend had 5 years felony probation, and smoked everyday passing tests witht that. whizzanate!

--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #6091189 - 09/22/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Take up catnip or oregano.  :wink:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#6091191 - 09/22/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

To leave a job...especially a Good Job....just so you can smoke pot without fear of detection is ridiculous

--------------------

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
    #6091195 - 09/22/06 06:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

My dilemma as well, although I have been doing some homemade science experiments and found that if I smoke Marijuana on a Friday or Saturday night, I could probably pass a test by early the following week. I tested myself twice as a non-habitual user, maybe a couple times a month, after smoking on a Sunday, I tested clean on early Saturday Morning, and smoke again another weekend on a Saturday  night and was completely clean by Friday morning. Do what you wish, but this may offer a silver lining :wink:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6091200 - 09/22/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Shrooms are no problem. You may or may not want to look for another job depending on how important pot is to you, but psychedelics are no problem.

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: my job and drug test. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #6091211 - 09/22/06 06:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
To leave a job...especially a Good Job....just so you can smoke pot without fear of detection is ridiculous

i'd never take a job that drug tests, i dont care how much they would pay me. they're obviously not on my side if they would drug test their employees.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6091221 - 09/22/06 06:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I just took a drug test for my job. The results came back today, and I start on Monday. They said something about random drug tests on the paperwork that I filled out, but they didn't mention it when they gave me the tour. I think that just means that they reserve the right to drug test, not the necessarily will. Since I don't smoke pot that often, I've decided that antime I do smoke, I'll just drink lots of water for the week after, and buy one of those detox drinks if they drug test me.

--------------------

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: my job and drug test. [Re: Silversoul]
    #6091320 - 09/22/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

save it for retirement like me!

plus you can take 25 dollars out of your leisure cash once a year an send it to NORML or SAFER

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
    #6091339 - 09/22/06 07:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Put down that bong and start hitting the bottle instead! It's much more accepted in the business world, and if you ever get into trouble because of it, you can claim you have the "disease" of alcoholism and then your company will be required to give you aid in combatting said problem.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: my job and drug test. [Re: Silversoul]
    #6091372 - 09/22/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Don't waste your money on a detox drink, most of them have the same thing a energy drink has, just drink gallons of water and drink a rockstar a half hour before the test so it makes your urine yellow, instead of clear.
I have a friend that did cocaine and dank weed the night before a court probation drug test and passed by drinking lots and lots of water.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder